Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

YAAAY!!!!! WE´RE GOING TO RAPTURE!!!!!

RAPTURE!

The special effects are better than ever.

Liquid Paradox:

Captain Pancake:
Dear god, this episode better be damn good, because this is just getting ridiculous...

This kind of thing always makes me laugh. What, exactly, is getting ridiculous? Having to wait a bit longer for a free video on the internet? One which you clearly enjoy, because otherwise you wouldn't care if it was taking longer then usual? Because a couple guys with actual lives outside your closed-off internet bubble are having a tough time bringing out their own art to your demanding time line?

Grow up or do better. it's not your place to bitch

I'm hardly bitching. I'm just saying that it's taking an absurd amount of time to make this video, when most times it only takes a couple of weeks. and much as it's not my place to bitch, it's not your place to undermine me as a person. Yes I enjoy this series, and yes I was looking forward to perhaps seeing some doomsday arcade this week. It hardly makes me a closed-off internet crawler. So pick your words more tactfully next time.

But come to think of it, what I find more absurd is how I allow petty little insults like yours on this forum affect me so badly. I've had about 7, 8 posts similar to your own that really got to me on the inside. Why? This is, after all, a forum. Yet not once have I attacked back with the same intensity, perhaps this is marking me out as a target. I guess I'll never know, and I'll just have to toughen up in future.

Well, by the looks of it, the next one has some big-scale editing done to it.

It'll be worth the wait, for sure.

Captain Pancake:

I'm hardly bitching. I'm just saying that it's taking an absurd amount of time to make this video, when most times it only takes a couple of weeks.

They already showed off more special effects in this one minute preview than in any previous episodes. I could understand how an episode with twice the editing would take a while longer to make.

That said, I'd rather have them take their time and do some proper polish instead of following a panicky schedule and release half-good content.

best minute of my life!!!! >.<

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Good!?

Pfff...

It's bloody well great! How dare you call it good!

*Teleports to Azure's house*

"Time to pratice my right to bear arms!" *Pulls out bear claw boxing gloves*

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.

Chill out overkill... just because I've not got my tongue up their arse doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work. Yes it was fantastic, for such a low budget production hell it was sweet. But I don't feel the need to lube up anyone's crack with my spit.

This had better be a feature length awesome episode with more puns than pixels.

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I'm more excited then me! :D I will wait by my computer a year for this episode if I have to. Okay maybe not a year more like three weeks... But I will wait!

This is taking forever to get out, but judging by some of those shots i can see why. I can't wait to see lund and shanks get murdered by a Big Daddy

Ah crap, I never played Bioshock!

Since that makes two weeks of "cover ups" please make the next one epic *please*

Umm... What? (Bioshock YAY)

Whut, i have to wait another week for the bioshock episode....COCK-BLOCK!!

Well at least its next week and not in a fortnight right guys......right?

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:
Can't wait guys, you've pumped out nothing but good work... this looks to be the best! *waits for next week*

Good!?

Pfff...

"Shit shit shit!" Yelled Azure, running around his labyrinth like basement while I chased him around with my bear claw boxing gloves.

Chill out overkill... just because I've not got my tongue up their arse doesn't mean I don't appreciate the work. Yes it was fantastic, for such a low budget production hell it was sweet. But I don't feel the need to lube up anyone's crack with my spit.

Apparently wherever you live, they dont have many jokes there, which is the only explanation for why your response lack's the lack of seriousness I thought you'd have. Russia? North Korea? Unidentified-istan? Fictionesia?

And yes. In case your wondering, this post is supposed to be both serious and not so.

/headexplode episode looks like it will be amazing!

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:

Good!?

Pfff...

Apparently wherever you live, they dont have many jokes there, which is the only explanation for why your response lack's the lack of seriousness I thought you'd have. Russia? North Korea? Unidentified-istan? Fictionesia?

And yes. In case your wondering, this post is supposed to be both serious and not so.

I live in England, Great Britain. Obviously where you're from you have no concept of humour.

Woo! Bioshock! Woooooo!

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:

Multi-Kill:

Azure-Supernova:

Good!?

Pfff...

I live in England, Great Britain. Obviously where you're from you have no concept of humour.

I'd have to agree with you there.

Back on topic...

I'd much rather wait a month or two between episodes if it means they are going to be as good if not better than previous ones. Given that the latest videos have had a lot more graphical effects in them you should really expect them to be taking longer than if they just used some random premade effects.

It does look like Cooking Mama has some evil plan of her own though.

I F#%&@$ love doomsday!

Edit: The big daddy armor is stunning from the few sec I have seen him! :D

last time it was outtakes and this time a preview? *sad face*

....Wait what?

Is it wrong that I knew it was going to be a Bioshock episode when I saw the airplane?

:O......So much awsome.....

Want now. But I'm happy to wait in order for it to be ready. Least its not as long as waiting for 'there will be brawl'.

The Random One:
Is it wrong that I knew it was going to be a Bioshock episode when I saw the airplane?

It was either that or Blazing Heroes. I imagine that there will be lots of 'Would you kindly [insert humour here]'.

Would you kindly make this episode awesome.

Well. Shit.

That looks awsome.

Thanks for the bloopers and the preview to hold us over! Very much apreciated you guys, take as much time as you need. =]

...uhh...*Thumbs up* There IS going to be a "Dude you just drilled her!" joke in there? Some where? :P

Rapture... RAPTURE?!

AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT!
Although the trailer suggested awkward amount of weird light uses. Still this is going to be great! I feel it in my balls!... I mean guts!

They've been foreshadowing this episode for (as I recall) over a month now. It had better be pretty damn awesome. And noting this show, it probably will be.

This upcoming episode looks awesome no wonder why it has been taking so long to make.

Lol. At first when I saw the PREVIEW part of the title I thought, "They used up another time slot for nonsense!?! THIS IS MADNESS." But after seeing this preview, I now understand why, and I suddenly wish I could fast forward into time for how ever long this next episode is so I can watch it now xD.

I really hope they mean next week and not two more weeks. I understand the kind of challenge that must be involved in making a whole Big Daddy costume (and maybe sets), but damn, the anticipation is getting a bit hard to bear.
No, it will be worth the wait.
But it's so easy to complain!

RAPTURE! w000

I couldn't guess it was Bioshock till the lunchbox exploded... but damn. This looks amazing, I can't wait to see what comes up. Thanks for a trailer to hold us over.

Looks pretty cool.

A long wait, but it will probably be well worth it.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here