Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22 Preview

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Ahh, sneaky reference, Doomsday Arcade. "Cook's 'kindly' made you some *Australian colloquialism*" Could it be that she is under Andrew Ryan's control, and is trying to kill them for him?

for how long they are making us wait, this episode better be BITCHIN!!!!!! come to think of it, WHO PAYS FOR THIS STUFF ANYWAYS?

I am looking very much forward to this episode....

Beero:
Can't wait! Wanna see little sister! wanna see the drill! want adam!

wait....so shanks and the other guy can shoot lighting next episode? and freeze everything?

...OH SHIT! Lund and Shanks may get the ability to use Plasmids and Tonics?! I would very much like to see them Hypnotize a Big Daddy and use it to their advantage.

Cosplay Horatio:
I am looking very much forward to this episode....

Beero:
Can't wait! Wanna see little sister! wanna see the drill! want adam!

wait....so shanks and the other guy can shoot lighting next episode? and freeze everything?

...OH SHIT! Lund and Shanks may get the ability to use Plasmids and Tonics?! I would very much like to see them Hypnotize a Big Daddy and use it to their advantage.

That would be epic indeed :D

I was hoping for a while that you'd slip Bioshock in. Your effects are amazing by the way. Great job, and looking forward to the episode.

Stabby McRunfast:
I was hoping for a while that you'd slip Bioshock in.

Slip it in? They are directly shoving it into the spotlight!

Not that there is anything wrong with that in any way!

I think thats supposed to be a Little Sister

The Big Daddy looks awesome.

OMGosh! BioShock!! This is going to rock so hard!!!

It's Thursday again, and still no ep 22 :(

Love the series can't wait =)

It does come out today right? Does anyone know what time they usally put up these episodes?

I am confused, it should of been out by now. Hope we get an update on status.

aha, he did say next week! that means today... (for a moment I was like oh yeah next Thursday I guess, goes with the every two weeks or wait then they'd have had like a month on this one)
=( oh well, I might as well go write those essays and eat dinner, maybe it'll be up then =D

Ok, even I am confused and impatient now.

*closes eyes and prays for it to be posted*

*opens eyes*

*kicks chair*

*jumps around in agony*

Could we get an update on the release of EP. 22?

Che Marlee:
Ahh, sneaky reference, Doomsday Arcade. "Cook's 'kindly' made you some *Australian colloquialism*" Could it be that she is under Andrew Ryan's control, and is trying to kill them for him?

No it's just cooking mama trying to kill them again

kozmo:

adrenalin1025:

kozmo:
.... or that it's a hard on...

lol

i'm sorry, i have no clue what
lol even means

"i wrote this comment so that someone would tell me" said kozmo after comming back to the computer a day after he wrote the comment and saw that nothing changed

lol

But...will it be based on BioShock 1 or 2? Hmm.

ummm shoot is it not coming out today then? =/

haha oh well, maybe it still will

Bouncing Ferret FIlm:
for how long they are making us wait, this episode better be BITCHIN!!!!!! come to think of it, WHO PAYS FOR THIS STUFF ANYWAYS?

Im pretty sure the escapist pays lund/shanks for it, and the escapist gets money from ads....i think.

bioshock! this should be epic

WHERE IS IT??? T^T IT'S THURSDAY AND IT'S MIDNIGHT AND NOT OUT YEETTT T^T

Spiner909:
But...will it be based on BioShock 1 or 2? Hmm.

Well, I'm pretty sure I saw Andrew Ryan in there, so I'll say Bioshock 1.

Excellent but my anticipation is overpowering my patience, and I think any more procrastination will cause me to break down and weep profusely.

STILL NOTHING. Im going stir crazy here waiting for this new episode.....

EDIT: Shanks is Online quick everyone PM him until he puts the video up....that will work......... ...

Do Want!

I can't wait for this episode. I'm only just remembering the whole "How did we survive" and vita-chambers were mentioned.

video description:
Shanks gives us a special preview of Episode 22, coming next week!

Lies!

But But....Doomsday! where art thou!

...get me micheal shanks and a kumquat...im extract this episode no matter what...

If you listen closely, when the ship blows up, they are using star fox sounds from the old SNES i believe :D

THAT LOOKS AWESOME i never thought of bioshock that looks kool

Looks like there must have been a delay or something, or they are waiting for their turn on the advent calendar of disappointment and we'll have to wait for NEXT Thursday now.

It's probably their version of Valve Time. "Next Week"[Michaels time] == "In Two Weeks"[Actual Time]. If it is, then yay, they even reference the gaming world with their launch schedule =).

RC-1290'Dreadnought':
It's probably their version of Valve Time. "Next Week"[Michaels time] == "In Two Weeks"[Actual Time]. If it is, then yay, they even reference the gaming world with their launch schedule =).

how yay? that means we have to wait longer?
which btw, IT'S SATERDAY T^T

Hi Everyone,

The plan was to release it on the Thursday that just passed. Unfortunately, as I was completing the episode my computer shat itself due to the overwhelming amount of awesome that was contained within it's bowels.

I'm sorry to be delaying so much but Episode 22 is 100 percent coming next week and then the schedule returns to normal. The wheels are turning here and some pretty cool stuff is on the way, so I applaud your patience and hope you find it worth it!

Thanks,
Shanks
(Rhyming)
(Climbing)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: