The Pocket Gamer Report: There's Farmville in Your Phone

The Pocket Gamer Report: There's Farmville in Your Phone

Is Facebook a next generation handheld console in waiting?

Read Full Article

Good god, I may never be able to talk to any of my friends again. That is like announcing the pocket version of WoW.

EDIT: Good God, that post makes it sound like I play that awful game.

Didn't FarmVille just admit that it scammed people to make money? I don't see that going well in the upcoming months.

Either way, I think there are a TON of flash based games on the web that people would play on their cell phones if they could. I know I'd play that game where you are a disease and try to wipe out the world.....the name escapes me at the moment.

Pocket version of WoW, i'd probably re-up my subscription if someone could make it work well. just sayin....

Frizzle:
Didn't FarmVille just admit that it scammed people to make money? I don't see that going well in the upcoming months.

The companies they associate with scam people, not Zynga, and that only happens if you're stupid enough to give some company you never heard of your cel and credit card numbers.
FarmVille will continue to thrive in the next months. 100% sure.

Frizzle:

Either way, I think there are a TON of flash based games on the web that people would play on their cell phones if they could. I know I'd play that game where you are a disease and try to wipe out the world.....the name escapes me at the moment.

Pocket version of WoW, i'd probably re-up my subscription if someone could make it work well. just sayin....

pandemic?

You with all the people telling me to play farmville, I dug out my 64 and played Harvest Moon.

Married the librarian, oh yes.

FINLAND IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.

If you've got a Nokia N900, I would seriously hope that you have better taste in games than Farmville. I mean, the N900 is powerful enough to play Quake 3 out of the box, and the Maemo community have already released open-source games that are far more advanced and far more entertaining than Farmville.

I just mentally facepalm every time I see somebody playing a game like this. I outgrew the mechanics of those underdeveloped Flash games when I was about twelve. At least if you're going to play a farming sim, make it one with professional-quality mechanics, like Harvest Moon.

scrambledeggs:

Frizzle:

pandemic?

Yes! Thank you. For some reason I always forget the name....

ark123:

Frizzle:

The companies they associate with scam people, not Zynga, and that only happens if you're stupid enough to give some company you never heard of your cel and credit card numbers.
FarmVille will continue to thrive in the next months. 100% sure.

Ah, i stand corrected. I thought they were the ones doing it, and just using things like facebook to find their suckers. Consider me straightened out.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hate it i hate everything that comes from facebook they are not games they should not be allowed

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here