that part made me LOL

Ya, I cracked up there too. XD

Me three :)

Four the win.

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:
So would this be the 6th time you died?

no that Rookie does live and you have to play as him but during the game you play flashbacks of your other ODSTs

I figured that, but if you'd have watched previous Unskippables you'd have gotten the joke.

I know the joke

I've watch every single unskiappable episode

Brotherofwill:
Wow, the dialogue was almost as bad as Killzone 2. Makes me wonder why so many people like the story and characters of the franchise. Dialogue/ Animation any better in the other Halos?

Ehhhh, not really.

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

no that Rookie does live and you have to play as him but during the game you play flashbacks of your other ODSTs

I figured that, but if you'd have watched previous Unskippables you'd have gotten the joke.

I know the joke

So if you got the joke then why'd you feel the need to point out that the Rookie lives then?

Hahaha, the best Unskippable since "The darkness" :D

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

I know the joke

So if you got the joke then why'd you feel the need to point out that the Rookie lives then?

because he doesn't die at all in that cut scene. Its not like the others where you thought for a second the main character dies. In Halo the main character never dies

ugh Halo haters everywhere, at least the CoD haters are sometimes tasteful

but no, I definitely laughed at the last joke with "huh, that WAS a short game" hahaha

When that guy said "You know the music, time to dance" I was fully expecting something along the lines of "One, two, cha-cha-cha."
But it was amusing none the less.

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

ForgottenPr0digy:

canadamus_prime:

I know the joke

because he doesn't die at all in that cut scene. Its not like the others where you thought for a second the main character dies. In Halo the main character never dies

Still seemed appropriate to me.

ForgottenPr0digy:
"the captain has turned on the oh shit we're going to die button"

that part made me LOL

I love the resident evil 5 joke and UN joke as well

why does ODSTs have weird names?? Romeo,Dutch and O'Brian

O'Brian isn't THAT weird. considering theres someone named Major Damage..

"Wow this is an awful lot of tech to just burn up"

That was horribly amazing how i never realized that till now.

whaleswiththumbs:

ForgottenPr0digy:
"the captain has turned on the oh shit we're going to die button"

that part made me LOL

I love the resident evil 5 joke and UN joke as well

why does ODSTs have weird names?? Romeo,Dutch and O'Brian

O'Brian isn't THAT weird. considering theres someone named Major Damage..

"Wow this is an awful lot of tech to just burn up"

That was horribly amazing how i never realized that till now.

true i forgot about Major damage and heavy civilian casualties

That lol was god damn beutiful

nicely done, i had to watch 3 more times cause it was so funny

Oi, is that guy at 2:43 Mal from Firefly?!
EDIT: Huh, from the rest of the video and the text below it, I guess it really is.

More planes should have shit-we-are-going-to-die signs.

Oh, but the short game joke is oooooooold.

Destroy Gundam:
"Huh. That was a short game."

"Yeah."

I liked this one quite a bit. But for a next-gen game, the graphics didn't seem too high-end.

a good game dosnt need good graphics, good gameplay and story is what sells it for me =)

that was good realy good like the endding "attention passengers as u can see the captian just turned on the O !#$@ were gona die button"

also if u look real close near the ship u can see In Amber Clad (which for thouse of u who dont know the chief there for u were on in the second game) fly in close to the carrier

arc1991:

Destroy Gundam:
"Huh. That was a short game."

"Yeah."

I liked this one quite a bit. But for a next-gen game, the graphics didn't seem too high-end.

a good game dosnt need good graphics, good gameplay and story is what sells it for me =)

i agree with arc1991 on this games dont have to look realistic all the time some games like crackdown can be good without photo realism

Wait... didn't he leave his gun outside of the pod?

Hah, that's Microsoft's modus operandi: what you lack in substance, make up for with style. And including Jayne and Mal is about as stylish as you can get without having one of their characters say "Looks like the Covenant just destroyed FOX headquarters. Maybe we should give 'em a medal?"

Anti-Microsoft complaints aside, great job LRR. "And that was the fifth time I died" was exactly what I was thinking at the end, hehe.

haha, the "Oh shit we're all going to die" sign.

Wow, one of the best you guys have made!

Really funny.

But the animation is very bad. I expect those kind of exaggerated movements from The Sims, but not from any type of halfway serious game.

By the way, when you are fighting an alien species whats the logic to station your elite soldiers on a space station orbiting earth, ready to catapult away from the enemy?

Oh, shit. We're going to die sign. HA! That made me chuckle.

quick question??

when the black space marine hands that ODST a shotgun and the ODST pushed it aside why did Graham go "ewwww no"

I don't get that joke???

JSW:
Wow, that was some of the most jerky character animation I've ever seen in a video game. Is the rest of the Halo series that bad?

Thank you so much. Every movement they make is so overdone, its rediculous.

CounterAttack:
When that guy said "You know the music, time to dance" I was fully expecting something along the lines of "One, two, cha-cha-cha."
But it was amusing none the less.

Sometimes, the jokes just write themselves - no help needed.

I'm not sure if I'm just in advanced Desert Bus withdrawal, but this one was funnier than usual. Aaaah fangirling.

Wait. You mean that ODST doesn't stand for "Orbital Deployment of Stationary Trampolines"? Damn, I really must not have been paying attention during Halo 1 and 2.

"We belong to Odst. And we are the Odstest of the Odst."

That was excellent.
I love Nathan Fillion, and it amuses me that his character is modeled on himself.

Oh my god that was hilarious.

awww... you didn't do the "and that was the 1st time i died" joke.

I miss Desert Bus already... :(

Great episode guys

I liked the complete randomness of "That's a palindrome!"
Other than that, great job.

Ixal:
Really funny.

But the animation is very bad. I expect those kind of exaggerated movements from The Sims, but not from any type of halfway serious game.

By the way, when you are fighting an alien species whats the logic to station your elite soldiers on a space station orbiting earth, ready to catapult away from the enemy?

I don't see how the graphics are bad.

Well, they are ground troops, so sending them to fight on the ground would be the most useful thing to do with them. I mean, you could send them into space, but they would just float there and wouldn't really do much...

Ah again very nice.

did some one joust ejaculate firefly all over a halo game? ... wow my head hurts!
still was rly good unskippable keep up the good work!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here