Unskippable: Halo 3: ODST

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

privet buttercup hhahahahaha

That was brilliant guys. You're getting better and better.

ha ha you guys are funny,keep up the good work.

When I saw that cutscene and you just start to drop, imagine that jerky feeling you get on rollercoasters and those freefall rides. Now imagine that from SPACE.

I was terrified.

Robby Foxfur:

ForgottenPr0digy:
"the captain has turned on the oh shit we're going to die button"

that part made me LOL

I love the resident evil 5 joke and UN joke as well

why does ODSTs have weird names?? Romeo,Dutch and O'Brian

Graham and Paul do it again! Now everytime i'm dropping in the pod i'm gonna start laughing.

when I play this game I'm going to make fun it just like graham and Paul

Great Vid

Also: the had a point about the pods. That was alot of tech in that pod to just waste everytime they drop in. unless they had a UNSC: ODST recycling service.

Why does everyone think this is funny? I will watch this every now and then in hopes that they MIGHT come up with some funny material. And that every now and then I watch it is met with disappointment- I end up wanting to watch the cutscene without the two douchebags trying desperately to make witty comments about what is happening in it. Hell- even ENN is starting to get toward the lame end of the lineup they have on this site. I think these guys either need to pick up their game in a big way or just go back to running loadingreadyrun. Aparrently that was somewhat entertaining.

Another good one. My favourite bits:
"it's a very confusing meeting"
"the 'oh shit, we're going to die' button"
Keep it up guys!

its been awhile since ive seen such great vid from you two 5/5 stars

"as you can see the captian and pressed the 'oh shit were going to die button'"

best as

every flying dinghy needs an "oh shit we're going to die!" sign. :D

this was one of your best.

great episode!

it was well done, considering the material why wouldn't it be. =D

ya to be honest that cutsceen in odst was pretty subpar when I first saw it and it hasn't improved much, you think they could have done more with such a great cast of voice actors.

it was good but nothing yet has been able to compete with the devil may cry one that was by far the funniest

It's just a pity that Adam Baldwin has turned out to be such a right-ring nutbag.

TheKnightOne:
Why does everyone think this is funny? I will watch this every now and then in hopes that they MIGHT come up with some funny material. And that every now and then I watch it is met with disappointment- I end up wanting to watch the cutscene without the two douchebags trying desperately to make witty comments about what is happening in it. Hell- even ENN is starting to get toward the lame end of the lineup they have on this site. I think these guys either need to pick up their game in a big way or just go back to running loadingreadyrun. Aparrently that was somewhat entertaining.

There's a right way and a wrong way to provide criticisms here at the Escapist, son. Yours is the wrong way.

A lot of people enjoy Unskippable, which is why it's continuing to run - myself included, and I'm a hard man to please. Throwing about deconstructive criticisms and calling the creators 'douchebags' isn't exactly what's needed here. We're not YouTube, after all.

Perfect opportunity to reuse the recurring "that was the nth time I died" joke wasted. I'm filling up with anger and...

... oh crap, I'm turning into one of those fans. Umm ... uhh ... awk - ward ...... uhh ...

*meekly* good episode guys... *unenthusiastic thumbs up* ... great job ... on the ... thing ...

... yeahhh, I'ma go now ... before I embarrass myself ... even further ... if that's even possible ...

DeathWyrmNexus:

ForgottenPr0digy:
"the captain has turned on the oh shit we're going to die button"

that part made me LOL

Ya, I cracked up there too. XD

i was laughin really hard at that line XD best line in the whole clip.

JSW:
Wow, that was some of the most jerky character animation I've ever seen in a video game. Is the rest of the Halo series that bad?

No, actually. I don't know why, but the characters of ODST (and their designs) are a lot more cartoonish than the trilogy.

Mind you, I've never seen an episode of Firefly in my life. So I couldn't really say whether it was intentional or not.

Flashbacks to Quake 2? Surely flashbacks to Starship Troopers!

emh204:
also if u look real close near the ship u can see In Amber Clad (which for thouse of u who dont know the chief there for u were on in the second game) fly in close to the carrier

......... WHAT?

The military rank is Private, abbreviated to Pte. Privet is a plant used for hedges.

It's ridiculous not redicolous.

Finally someone on this website does a Halo reference (sort of.)

Hilarious...at [3:15] when you go "eww no!", I burst out laughing....

TheKnightOne:

I would have to agree here, I was told to watch this by a buddy because it was 'the most hilarious one yet'.

I didn't even smile once through the whole vid. I have never once laughed at this show.

It's too obvious. The lines are well written and would be funny in the right hands, but the contrived, clenched throat 'funny' voices just make it sound lame and amateur. Oh well.

Jbird:
The next badge from this had better be called "Private Buttercup," or so help me I will pout all day long =P

Oh please let the next badge be this! Oh please, oh please, oh please!

JSW:
Wow, that was some of the most jerky character animation I've ever seen in a video game. Is the rest of the Halo series that bad?

Exactly what I was thinking. The animations were terrible.

Meatwad555:

JSW:

Exactly what I was thinking. The animations were terrible.

no way are they jerky =S cant see one jerky motion. i personally think its the video because on console the animation is fine

This is really worth watching. Time to start!

not ur best work, but i liek the "oh shit we're going to die sign" part

You're right, Paul. How can TV reception still suck so bad 500 years from now? T^T

"The 'Oh Shit were gonna die' sign xD

On the subject of Nathan Fillion, I've found that Graham Stark often seems to be a lot like him, for instance in a lot of the LoadingReadyRun videos, such as in the post-credit scene of 'Scientist's Rebuttal to ICP'. Anyone else see this, or just me?

I was also waiting for the 'And that was the 5th time I died...', but he's missed quite a few potential victims for that line.

Tombrend:
Excellent video as usual. Was it just me or did the commander or whatever he was look a lot like Nathan Fillion?

act,sound and look like him.
this just made me watch the whole firefly series again

Loved the part where you stated, "The captain has turned on the 'Oh crap we're going to die' button." Hahaha best line ever XD This was seriously an amazing review and I couldn't get enough of it.

Ow, dude...that guy smacked you with the butt of his gun. How could I NOT take offense to that? Even though I was wearing a helmet and all...Epic Review

My Gods the Animation in this video was very bounce // Remember me of older xbox games (and I don't mean the 360) like psychomauts

-M

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or