Review: New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Pages PREV 1 2

CantFaketheFunk:

ZippyDSMlee:
*headdesk* no thanks...this is what you call milking...... give me a proper #D, 3rd person or FP mario game with proper power ups and exploring (mabye tweaked to be more adventure friendly vrs action platformer) and I will eat it up off the wall crap like sunshine and Galaxy I do not want....

Good sir, Galaxy was most certainly not crap. Easily one of the best games this console generation.

3D Mario is not Mario.

Byers:

CantFaketheFunk:

ZippyDSMlee:
*headdesk* no thanks...this is what you call milking...... give me a proper #D, 3rd person or FP mario game with proper power ups and exploring (mabye tweaked to be more adventure friendly vrs action platformer) and I will eat it up off the wall crap like sunshine and Galaxy I do not want....

Good sir, Galaxy was most certainly not crap. Easily one of the best games this console generation.

3D Mario is not Mario.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, champ.

Man those noises would drive me insane!

Awesome

CantFaketheFunk:

Byers:

CantFaketheFunk:

ZippyDSMlee:

3D Mario is not Mario.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, champ.

Science has proven that the link between vocalizing opinions in the field of Italian plumbers is directly linked to one's nocturnal comfort. You should try it.

"(Except for Super Mario Bros. 2, of course - Nintendo would rather forget about that abomination.)"

YES! I say we officially rip the Mario gift wrap over the turd known as Doki Doki Panic and send it back to the abyss where it belongs. Just remember Nintendo, you can wrap a turd in whatever pretty wrapping paper you want, but it's still a turd.

everyone i ask says its just "fun"
i mostly game alone so i think i'll skip this one

First time I played this at a Gamestop I died so many times it reminded me of my first time playing Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World. I most likely wont have to buy this because I got nephews and they haven't been playing Wii during their holiday break so maybe they'll get this game someday soon.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here