Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Assassin's Creed 2

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Assassin's Creed 2.

Watch Video

You will both be banned. How can you even have watched the video yet?

I don't like this new sounding voice

very nice i liked this one aswell.

What was up with his voice? Nice review though and I'm 3 for 3 in the predict which game will be on ZP next...

jackwooly:
I don't like this new sounding voice

Yeah, what's with the new voice?

lololol, let's play BAN BINGO, I have RyoScar, Donttazemehbro, Acolyt3, and smee dude

The bohenian freshness of a roll in the hay... luls
I got the vibe from the 'asscreed' one vid that he realy liked it, yet the first 2 mins here was a kinda, derogatory recap.
Though with ass creek 2 to contrast with, I can see the point.

I agree, it became like a GTA-iffic money grind. Is it me or did Yahtzee's voice sound different? Better mic/cold?

Yahtzees voice sounds a bit different, new microphone?

Also, I did notice AC2 stretching into Fable 2 'useless money' syndrome.

Once again, YZ accurately surmised my opinion of the game, bravo.

I wonder what was up with the voice. didnt really sound like him. Funny review anyway, I might have to check it out

Megaman0:
What was up with his voice? Nice review though and I'm 3 for 3 in the predict which game will be on ZP next...

Sounds like he had a blocked nose!

Not bad, but it sounded like he had a frog in his throat. I think it took the edge off some of the vitriol (which there should have been more of, we don't come to him to tell us a game is good).

yeah i have to agree with the money system its a bit too easy to make money

But i do love collecting things and killing people and soon I will get 1000/1000 in the game just like the last Assassin;s Creed game.

But guys are not as memorable as the first game. Sibrand,Jubuir,Talal,William and Robert were my personal favorites from the first game.

Yahtzee, please go back to the old microphone - you sound like you have a frog in your throat, or like you're using a bad quality microphone.

(and if you do have a frog in your throat I'm sorry for being an ass and hope you get better soon)

I'm glad to hear that ACII is at least tolerable... I haven't finished ACI but I'm hopefully getting the second for Christmas.

Furburt:
Yahtzees voice sounds a bit different, new microphone?

Also, I did notice AC2 stretching into Fable 2 'useless money' syndrome.

Once again, YZ accurately surmised my opinion of the game, bravo.

He Must have a cold

Blimey, Yahtzee has jumped the shark. I used to watch all of his movie two or three times and laugh throughout, but this one wasn't even chuckle-worthy. I think Wolfenstein was the last proper "funny" review, it was downhill from there.

I'm psyched to play this game. Maybe Yahtzee is sick? Voice was def weird.

Yeah, he sounds a bit different, but I don't care much because it was a very funny and helpful review. Also, it's a funny coincidence that two weeks ago I expected the next review to be not Modern Warfare 2 and hopefully Assassin's Creed 2.

I think the sound quality is better on the voice which is probably why it sounds different.

Good review really enjoyed it and despite the criticism looks like a good game

i noticed that it did sound a bit different! but yeah great review.

Loved the review as always. :D

I can't WAIT for that final boss fight now.

Voice was a little off-putting. Test run of a new mic, perhaps?

Also, I was a little disappointed that there was no mention of the "It's a-me, Mario" line which is said in the game.

From what I've heard and seen so far, its clear that AC 2 is better than the first. I enjoyed the first to a degree but I just can't afford it right now. Even if I could I've still got Dragon Age and Borderlands (can I assume this won't be review?ed) to go.

And the sound quality this week was just... well, a massive change and not for the better.

I think he's using new audio equipment. When I first started listening to it I was thrown off. This is Yahtzee? Or did he bring in another guest reviewer? But no it's him, he's just using better audio equipment...I think...well it's different I know that.

Only other explanation: he's using a friend's computer because he fried his audio card, or he threw his computer out the window out of frustration or something. But it's still him. Or maybe he's just trying something different.

Heraklitus:
I think the sound quality is better on the voice which is probably why it sounds different.

If thats true he should get his old mic back.

Heraklitus:

Yeah, but not that different. I kept expecting some gag to reveal it was actually someone else.

It sounds to me like he was consciously pitching his voice lower. Perhaps to sound more like one of those Italian tossers he was talking about? Of course he should have remember from the Mario lesson that all Italians are intended to hit the soprano notes with the tone of a dying mouse.

Or it could have just been a practice lesson for voice acting.

yea I noticed his voice was a little different, but he sounded normal towards the end of the video.

Also I wasn't disappointed by the fact the flying machine being used only once because it had some crappy controls. I still have a couple missions to go in the game and hope I do not have to fly the damn thing again.

You've gotta love when idiots are clamoring so hard to "FIRST" the video's comments that the whole site dies for a half-minute! Thanks, fuckwads!

Yahtzee: nice mic! Is that a Heil PR-40? Sounds like either that or some sort of nice condenser mic.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here