Zero Punctuation: Assassin's Creed 2

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 15 NEXT

jurassic park reference noted

I, too, wish to comment on how strange Yahtzee sounds.

What is with the new voice? It was like a bad impression of Barry White by Microsoft Sam. WAAYY too deep.

Old Voice/Mic > New.

PS2MAN:
What is with the new voice? It was like a bad impression of Barry White by Microsoft Sam. WAAYY too deep.

Old Voice/Mic > New.

No, no, you're doing it wrong. This is his old voice. Before he started speeding up the track, he sounded like this (as in, this is how he actually sounds). The new voice is what he's been using for the majority.

Sounds like Yahtzee has hit puberty. teehee ^-^

CuddlyCombine:
No, no, you're doing it wrong. This is his old voice. Before he started speeding up the track, he sounded like this (as in, this is how he actually sounds). The new voice is what he's been using for the majority.

No its different. Its way to deep, go back, check yourself and compare the 2. This is even deeper than how he started out.

jackwooly:
I don't like this new sounding voice

It did sound as if he had a cold. The review did quash any qualms I might have had about the game, and I can't wait to play it. I'm waiting for Christmas.

new mike? cool. anyways looking forward to check this game out since i was one of the few who genuinely liked the first assassin's creed and this one seems to improve everything that was wrong with it (most of it at least)

For once, I actually disagree with Yaghtzee. I think Assassin's Creed II is the best game of this year. (IMO.) And can kick the asses of other games out there such as Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

And fix your voice... I don't know if this is even Zero Punctuation anymore.

Why does Yahtzee's voice sound so different?

i dislike his new voice. i was so put off by it, that i missed the review. i was constantly expecting him to pop out of nowhere, slap the person speaking in the nads, and then take over and do it like he usualy does it.

if hes sick, then i hope he gets better.

AND DO BORDERLANDS!!!!!

Sounds like Yahtzee took it to far with the editing no breaths or anything.

*Actually he sounds monotone.

Did Yahtzee get a ghost-speaker or something? The hell? It's like Yellow Submarine

anyone notice that after his first 2 or 3 three videos on the escapist his voice changed pitch? the same thing might be happening again! what can this mean? what does it do? WHO KNOWS!!!??? yes...

in other news, good video :)

There's something wrong here.......

Wtf happened to yahtzee voice?

I loved the game, much better than the 1st, I couldnt tell if yathzee liked it or didnt like it...

PS2MAN:

CuddlyCombine:

No its different. Its way to deep, go back, check yourself and compare the 2. This is even deeper than how he started out.

On a side note, I'm amazed at how many people are still wondering about this.

And I just checked. This is pretty much tone-for-tone how he sounded in his review of The Darkness. Either that, or my ears are faulty, or my speakers (and headphones) are faulty.

411hunter:
For once, I actually disagree with Yaghtzee. I think Assassin's Creed II is the best game of this year. (IMO.) And can kick the asses of other games out there such as Left 4 Dead 2 and Modern Warfare 2.

And fix your voice... I don't know if this is even Zero Punctuation anymore.

YEAH, what this guy said

Nice review lol. I have to say cant disagree with any of the particulars mentioned!

I had to search for another video to forget this weird ass voice he has in AC2

mrtenk:
Yahtzee, i understand the last boss fight was beating up some old guy by punching him in the head a lot, but come on! *spoiler*

the game should get the best-game-ever-made award just for that.

SPOILER FUCKING alert!!! :(

I hate you right now

Honestly I don't think it's Yahtzee, but either way I don't even agree with him this time (beat AC2, yes the last battle / story line is a joke). Something is wrong.

If that's your new mic then I'll have to get used to it.

Either that or sounded like you were coming down with something. If you are I hope you feel better.

Yahtzee sounded like he was talking to me from the other end of my large room. Or like talking through the bathroom door. Very odd.

i thought there was gonna be a message at the end explaining that it was his brother or something....but no....not a fan of the new voice.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the voice seemed different.

The new voice, no joke, had me in some kind of trance.

His new mic must be demon spawned and is stealing my soul! Just like in Warhammer 40K I must resist the Chaos Gods!

*Runs away screaming* Protect me God Emperor!

Hes voice changed, maybe he finally hit puberty(hahaha).
But i enjoyed it anyway.

What's wrong with Yahtzee's voice?

This sounds like those older reviews back in the days of the fable review. I will admit, the jokes were pretty good in this though.

The new microphone or whatever really deadens out the inflections which takes away a lot of the humor. Review was good, but jokes this time were a bit bland anyway. It was like describing the game but trying to be funny about it, rather than adding in broader commentary about where and how this game fits in the gaming universe.

Great stuff. Very apt. The game was rather easy, but also a ton of fun.
Funny review. I enjoyed it.

I gotta agree about the final boss.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 15 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook