Unskippable: Devil May Cry 4

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The first Devil May Cry was the best. I couldn't get into DMC4, I really tried, and this video just highlights all of my feelings. Well done guys!

Funny one.

Too bad there probably wasn't a way to end on gameplay footage of Nero jumping ineffectually, just to reference the previous DMC Unskippable.

I don't get it. Who do we root for? Why did the pope have to die?

Dorks - the lot of them.

Spiner909:
I don't get it. Who do we root for? Why did the pope have to die?

Remember that it was King Pope. His miter(holy hat) had a crown on it. That's too much power for a pope to have.

OT: Funny stuff. Every joke was a gem, even though the saying of "SPARTA!!!" did seem kind of forced.

That last part looked like it could come straight out of Equilibrium: The Game.

Great episode folks!

Funniest in ages.

It's actually funny, cause I don't find it gay, even the leg-grapping stunt that Nero performs... What's wrong with all-out anything-goes fighting now?

nicely done guys, good comentary =)

lol, this episode was great. Many great quotes.
And that's all I have to say. What else you want? Nicely done. :p

Best part:
"Assasins don't sit on benches!"

Kruxxor:
So many gay references. How can I feel manly when playing this game now? HOW?!

Have a girl around.

OR that might make you more gay..................

assasins dont sit on benches!

Great work guys. Loved the gift joke.

"Er no that isn't for you, it's for Caro, er Happy Birthday."

'Assassins don't sit on benches'

Awesome

SuperMse:
Wait, Nero's complaining about Dante not playing fair as he holds a gun to his face while all Dante has is a sword?

Well you have to admit that there guns are in every-which-way ineffective...... exept pandora... and even then Dante uses it in an ineffective way.

What I liked about this episode is that there is no part thats good.... its all good. Except the mustache face guy.... I thought they were gonna say "hey there is snake!"

I luved the bit when that guy gets stabbed, swug around, then into the wall, and just squeels, "I'm ok....".
Laughed my ass off.

Wow, really cool effects in that cut-scene.

"What help are you going to bring? Do you know Superman?"

I doubt even Superman would stop Dante. XD

hhhahaha that was awesome so funny

Unskippable always reminds me why Japan must burn.

"Oh, man, did we both show up wearing the same character design? How embarassing!"

Yeah, you just know that one of them was going to have to go home and get redesigned.

Also, Dante violently disapproves of Pope hats.

SkullCap:
BUT WHAT WAS IN THE BOX FOR KYRIE?

I've only seen chopsticks in boxes like that, but nothing *cracked* when Dante stepped on it. Does anyone know?

You know, just by what I've seen of Nero from this cutscene, I would bet on the box being the actual gift. "But it's your favorite color and everything! ...damn, I just do not understand girls!"

I wish there was more to see like Dante getting impaled so Graham or Paul could say how many times they've died so far....I've lost count. I for one would look very much forward to a Devil May Cry December special or maybe an X-mas game episode.

The Rogue Wolf:

You know, just by what I've seen of Nero from this cutscene, I would bet on the box being the actual gift. "But it's your favorite color and everything! ...damn, I just do not understand girls!"

That's what I'm thinking the gift was cause I didn't hear a bloody thing as he stepped on it during the cutscene.

I loved it, so funny, and assassins creed and devil may cry, Who knew!?

Great video

MmmFiber:

littlerudi08107:

rokkolpo:

littlerudi08107:
Lol, Devil May Cry totally sucks.

you clearly haven't played dmc3

I clearly don't give a shit. Dante is one of the most unlikeable video game protagonists in recent memory. I could care less about gameplay, if I don't like the protagonist I refuse to play a game.

Really? I always thought his personality was a good match for that kind of game. I'll grant you that his lines do get a little cheesy/unbelievable.

He's just a smug arrogant prick! I played the first two and a little bit of DMC3 and he seems like the kind of guy who tries too hard to be cool. He's like one of those guys that everyone needs to think is cool or he'll sit in a corner and cry. He just comes off as being a huge poser, or someone only a 13-year-old boy would look up to.

I think this is my new favorite Unskippable.

nice vid!

"at this point as a guard I'd GTFO"

this one was awesome like the other ones, only more awesome....

The Rogue Wolf:
"

SkullCap:

I've only seen chopsticks in boxes like that, but nothing *cracked* when Dante stepped on it. Does anyone know?

their is a gift inside that box but it wasn't smashed nero later finds the box and gives a necklace to Kyrie

"Nero! Kyrie! Dante! Kratos! Sparta!"

I laughed so much!

One of your best, guys.

I love it. "There's not sexual about two muscly guys, swinging around each other, the older one swinging a large sword at the other younger one. And both firing off their guns."

SkullCap:

A Necklace. It actually survives the stomping, and she picks it up in the opening cutscene of the next chapter.

Ok I've got another question, why is Dante attacking what appears to be a cult devoted to worshipping his dad?

Um, you guys know you actually can skip that cutscene, right?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here