Review: Assassin's Creed Bloodlines

Review: Assassin's Creed Bloodlines

Assassin's Creed:Bloodlines is all the best parts of the original game compressed into a handy, PSP handheld.

Read Full Article

Gotta love the tagline!

Yeah i played it, generally enjoyed it, and somehow clocked only 4 1/2 hours in it O.o (and i had all but one upgrade)
While it was fun for awhile it it's not something really worth replaying, so as you said "it's worth a rental" unfortunately i paid full price ...well trading it in is the plan now

Mine had a strange glitch where the beginning of each spoken sentence would repeat twice over (choppily of Course) i'm hoping it's not a glitch with the system, >.<

Great review

Congrats on getting your review published! I hope I can do this in the future.

I mean, you seem to have had much hatred for AC1, and thought that the game had a focus on "pickpocketing" and "flag-collecting", when they were optional side-bits.

I got this game for Christmas from a unknowing little brother so im not quite sure whether or not to open it and play it or just bring it back and get a better game instead....despite the praise i've seen it get i just doesnt seem to have any real motivation for me to open it

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here