Escapist News Network: Counter-Active Gaming

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

4:07

CIRCUMFERENCE.

Please don't do that again.

haha nice ep, makes up for the guild ep, i hated that. Poor Paul, he may never play a game without motion control...

That was friggin awesome!

loved the scene of that guy playing mirrors edge on the iphone :D

keep it up, and i must offer you my sincerest apologies for mostly sticking to yahtzees stuff on your site (sowwy :( )..your much more witty :)

stark, i will do that barrel roll

Best episode yet. I loved it. Kahleen should take shots at Graham more often.

Jirlond:

johnman:

Macgyvercas:
"Delivering much needed boobies"

Great line. And it's true. Most gamers love tits.

LOVE THE GRENADE!

Did you also notice she was wearing a very low cut top while she said that?
Where did they come from!

I noticed - it was awesomeeee!!!

MOAR!

Yeah...it kept distracting me from the 'news'. ;)

I hope Dreamworks make a Dawn of War movie tie in!

Heh, that was a good one, funny when Paul had to flail about for the iPhone :D
To bad he didn't 'Do a barrel roll' at some point :D
Another great ep.

CrimsonTemplar:

Jirlond:

johnman:

Macgyvercas:
"Delivering much needed boobies"

Great line. And it's true. Most gamers love tits.

LOVE THE GRENADE!

Did you also notice she was wearing a very low cut top while she said that?
Where did they come from!

I noticed - it was awesomeeee!!!

MOAR!

Yeah...it kept distracting me from the 'news'. ;)

News Schmews!

Pandemic, delivering much needed boobies one pixel at a time.
I think it's a good tag line anyway. Is that seriously there last game? wow not exactly the best note to go out on.

ugly coats! Oh no! run away! oh wait I can't cause I've been using the Wii to get in shape... damn.
These is still awesome. I can't wait for all of the videos to be on the escapists then LRR will finally start getting money for their hard work!
LRR+Escapist Magazine= Success. $_$

Jandau:
I would just like to say that Kathleen De Vere is a very hot woman. That is all.

I completely agree.

boobs in Crash Team Racing?

Please tell me you are not speaking from experience Kathleen. I really do not want to hit up google looking for them (or ask 4chan about them since they'd probably know about them).

*imagines nude Peggle*

WTF?!

Paul with an Afro wig is pure epicness. Also, I would love to do a barrel roll at the moment Graham.

DND Judgement:
why does paul wear that afro wig....?

was thinking that myself...
and: Do a barrel roll!

epic, love it guys, keep it up :D

Oh Kathleen, please marry me.

Hold on...why can't I find Doctor Phillip Ryan's book on "Sunlight is overrated" on Amazon anywhere? This man knows what he's talking about!

Also, did anyone else notice that Madagascar was in the first segment and Pandemic was in the second segment? Does this mean someone in Brazil is coughing?

Onyx Oblivion:
*imagines nude Peggle*

WTF?!

I have been scratching my head to that for awhile now, but still canīt quite wrap my brain around the concept. But hey, rule 34.

Anyway, thanks again, LRR, for working so hard for my amusement. I appreciate it.

Onyx Oblivion:
*imagines nude Peggle*

WTF?!

Incredible Bullshitting Man:

I have been scratching my head to that for awhile now, but still canīt quite wrap my brain around the concept. But hey, rule 34.

You mean you've not d/l it yet?

The_root_of_all_evil:

*Nothing here, honestly*

I find your post mildly disturbing...Better check this out. I will probably be away for awhile, a long while.

FIND THE PIN!!

The_root_of_all_evil:

*Nothing here, honestly*

I find your post mildly disturbing...Better check this out. I will probably be away for awhile, a long while.

Oh no you don't!

Thankyou, for yet another awesome episode.

Random argument man:

The_root_of_all_evil:

*Nothing here, honestly*

Oh no you don't!

Oh yes I do! Just watch me gravitate.

...What are we talking about?

Random argument man:

The_root_of_all_evil:

*Nothing here, honestly*

Oh no you don't!

Oh yes I do! Just watch me gravitate.

...What are we talking about?

Mmmmmmmm.... In retrospect, I don't know. Let's start another post-war in some other thread instead.

The_root_of_all_evil:
Hold on...why can't I find Doctor Phillip Ryan's book on "Sunlight is overrated" on Amazon anywhere? This man knows what he's talking about!

Also, did anyone else notice that Madagascar was in the first segment and Pandemic was in the second segment? Does this mean someone in Brazil is coughing?

nice.

I liked it when paul was showing how stuf works with the iPhone and him attatching the wii mote and nunchuk to his feet and going for a ride, that was awesome.

This is why you're fat

*shows image of chocolate covered donut with chocolate on top*

Izzil:
Why was Bobby holding a duck in that image?

It's a goose. A golden one. Need I say more?

DND Judgement:
why does paul wear that afro wig....?

the_maestro_sartori:
was thinking that myself...

I think the question here would be, why WOULDN'T Paul wear that awesome, awesome, afro wig?

The_root_of_all_evil:

SHUT.
DOWN.

EVERYTHING!

But seriously, I love the little references/jokes they sneak in (maybe sometimes accidentally). The Madagascar -> Pandemic. Kathleen's prominent cleavage during the segment about tits. Bobby Kotick's golden goose. The ever-changing word after "logarithmic" in the intro (would those be related to the "word of the day today" Graham?). The "this is why you're fat" followed by the cake image in the "fit games" segment, etc.

It's just sprinkles of awesome sauce on top of a show already made entirely of solid win.

Love this, Keep up the good work.

Bad Jackets and Missing Hand Grenade Pins, LOLOLOLOLOl

U rule

LOVED the Parappa the Rapper reference!

Alfador_VII:
I'm not sure if Kathleen was being ironic wearing a low cut top of much cleavage while talking about nudity and boobies, but I liked it.

I noticed that too, it looked like she had the DLC applied already. ++

So when Mirror's Edge gets an iPhone release, will Tim Langdell sue them?

This show just keeps getting better.... incidentally, it seems Kathleen is getting hotter. COINCIDENCE? I think not.

Awsome as always! Also, great to see Graham back in the studio. He and Kathleen make an great pair.

Last weeks guild interview was...nice...but the end dialogue for this week worked very well with it.
Kathleen:"You know we all saw that interview, right?"
Graham:"Oh, did you?"
Kathleen:"Yeah."
Graham:"Oh, then...then you know exactly how it went."

Awesome job this week as well.

Wha wha what?! Sonic 3 was NOT when the Sonic franchise started to suck. Sonic 3D Blast is when it started to suck, then moving onto the Dreamcast and GBA where it sucked more, and then to the DS and other current gen systems where both Sonic The Hedgehog 2006 and Sonic Rush have made the little blue rodent dead to me. But no, Sonic 3 is and always will be one of the best Sonic titles out there. Please never slander it like that again.

Rest of the show was great stuff, though. The guy playing Mirror's Edge on his iPhone and dropping it, the digs at the end about the jacket and interview, the already mentioned "low cut top of much cleavage" which made the talk about nude patches and boobies even more funny, and the great jab at Activision's 50 million "____ Hero" games... So funny. Just not the lies about Sonic 3. Everything else was awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here