Escapist News Network: Counter-Active Gaming

Pages PREV 1 2 3

DO A BARREL ROLL!!!

Wipomatic:
Sonic 2 better than Sonic 3 & Knuckles? Surely you jest.

I agree. Knuckles was the last welcome addition to the roster.

OT: The 'do a barrel roll' comment got me off guard. XD

Jeremy - look directly at the camera. You can do it! :D

This episode had a few good bits. I also found the low cut top suitable for the extensive conversation revolving around "boobies," as it were.

bbch:

Unfortunately Jer jas a lazy eye which makes that somewhat difficult. The left one is looking directly at the camera though!

Paul Should be in it more...We love Paul!

why do you keep on making Paul wear that wig, it just seems mean.

His_Ryanness:

bbch:

Unfortunately Jer jas a lazy eye which makes that somewhat difficult. The left one is looking directly at the camera though!

I stand corrected. I watched the video again and noticed the lazy eye. My apologies.

The guy playing Mirror's Edge on thew iPhone is just hilarious!

I think this was the best all-around ENN yet. The opening and closing were both funny, the headlines were all funny and brought to light some stupidities in gaming, the main story was well done, etc. Having Paul try to play a Mirror's Edge iPhone version was hilarious.

"Where's the kaboom? There's supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!"
aaand yes, I did a kaiten-ukemi.

Another great episode and it's only getting better. However who needs to exercise to survive a zombie Apocalypse the coach in l4d2 is fat but he survives most of the time.

johnman:
Did you also notice she was wearing a very low cut top while she said that?

Her tops have always had a low cut but always managed to terminate exactly one half inch before the contents distract the viewer from the broadcast.

At least, until this episode. Which is somewhere around reason number 12 that this is probably the strongest episode to date.

I love Kathleen's hair. If I was a girl, I would copy it.

the jokes and news are always a nice side dish with the full course of cleavage of this show.

I used to go to the gym, and I can safely say: there's nothing terrifying about it, with the sole exception of everything.

Sonic 3 did not suck. That is all I have to say on this video.

Funny, after hearing "new Diablo II patch is in beta testing," I lost my ability to pay attention to the rest of the... Oh...Chad is cute <3

Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Barrel roll !

You guys sound more and more like fellow anons as i watch this.. There are just to many over used memes in this show... And some of them arent even used by the general public.. Ones that leaked out were Over 9000 Do a barrel rool ETc.. But the I see what you did thar.. and such arent used at all by the general public.. Next ima hear "PS3's a cool guy he overprices stuff and doesnt afraid of anything" Moment i hear something like that i will know!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here