Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Episode 22

Lund and Shanks find the utopian city of Rapture and an unexpected ally.

Watch Video

*Edit*

Huzza now it works :)

I always knew Cooking Mama was a cold hard bitch... Also, I wish my firewall worked like that... no problem with the door to door salesmen, or lack of food. :3

Too bad about Velocirapture =[

Velocirapture is absolutely brilliant.

I have to say that is brilliant :) my favorite one so far... mainly because i love all thing bioshock :D

Wow.

big daddy playing a pimp nice touch

and all the creepy 'adam' references.

Lund vs the Big D should be cool too

more disturbing than funny this time, but i did laugh at the bandage.

but overall, it freaked me out.

Awesome as always. Cooking Mama is definitely the creepiest thing in this entire show. Big Daddy's voice was hilarious.

The long wait was worth it.

hmm
it was short...
i mean, it was a good episode, one of the best so far...NOT the best though
i mean the "bleep" with the splicer kinda put me off, and censoring the Big Daddy,
lol for the plasmid joke though.
the overall quality of the episode seemed to be....i dunno lacking?
we waited almost a whole month and the episode seemed a bit.......meh.
oh well, good episode, can't wait for the next
and
DAMN YOU ESCAPIST CENSORS STOP FUGGIN WITH OUR SHOWS!!

I knew it!

I had a hunch that mysterious lady was cooking Mama.

Also, Velocirapture looks and sounds awesome.

You know, I was going to make a witty comment about something in this video. And then the entire video just blew me away.

Even without the references to The Meaning of Life, Star Wars, more viscera than Peter Jackson and the truly horrifying Mama.

Michael Bay, these two will replace you. And it will be awesome.

escapist_wolfand:

They appear to be censoring posts as well now...

the episode was... nice.
to be onest, i expected (after waiting so long)that this episode would be cosidered divine, worthy of entrateining divine beings... it was good, but not as good as i expected.

the big dad was awesome, the episode was as funny as always. About Garry, he was the most sane human being in the resistens and now his dead, in an awesome way.

i really loved the way he saved shanks, and i hope to know what would happen to lund in the future.

my only complaint is that it took so long to make an episode tha is just good

Great episode!

Great Big Daddy Suit too.
And that is the best firewall I've seen

EDIT: Also, Adam isn't inside Little Sisters, they're inside their syringes

this was the best by far. and yea cooken mama was defo form the previous episode

escapist_wolfand:

We don't censor the shows, the creators do. Don't be an idiot on our forums.

I mean, have you ever seen the other stuff we run?

It was worth the wait!

Hahaha. I got a drill bitch!! I laughed for a good minute on that one. The Velociraptors were pretty damn funny as well. Cooking Mama just creeps me the fuck out.

Good job on that Big Daddy costume. That must have taken a bit of thought and labor to pull together.

Well done episode guys. Can't wait to see what happens to Lund in the next one.

I must agree, Cooking Mama is the scariest thing I have ever seen. Glad to see she finally got all Sir Shmoopy'd. "BY FIREWALL BE PURGED!"

Another great episode, I really enjoyed that one.
Now, time to go watch Apocalypse Lane.

ehhh... well it was funny, adn quite good.

Two fucking words:

FUCKING EPIC

I hate it after waiting for something so awesome for so long... now I have to wait even longer for more! Hell if the result keeps coming out like this though, it's well worth the wait.

Velocirapture!!!

This episode was awesome, especially the great props!

I can see the last six weeks haven't been wasted. The Big Daddy's personality was perfect and the classic lightbulb gag was well executed. What was up with all the fish though? I didn't really get that. It also felt like this was only half an episode due to the abrupt cliffhanger but I don't blame you seeing as it was already 13 minutes of epicness. Would you kindly release the next episode just a little bit quicker? Don't take this the wrong way but you're starting to get like Valve when it comes to releasing episodes.

Virgil:

escapist_wolfand:

iirc, this is the 3rd show that's censored this week, and at least one of the directors said that it was new escapist policy.

i got every reference but the annoying talking fish

all in all well worth the wait big fan of the show can't wait to see how it all works out

LOL let me know if you guys need another 18 year old Michael if Shanks kills Lunds or vice versa

Long Live Laser Cat!

The Pimp Daddy was fucking awesome and whole episode was pretty hilarious, but the ending fell flat. I mean, just look at it. What was the point of the ten-second scene with Andrew Ryan?

You have made me so fucking scared of Cooking Mama now.

Nobody gets past my firewall.

Montage pending...

The_root_of_all_evil:
Michael Bay, these two will replace you. And it will be awesome.

I fucking hope so.

Really good episode.

Not quite on topic, but could The Escapist at least officially confirm that they are going to censor swearing?!

Virgil:

escapist_wolfand:

In that case, don't mind what I wrote above. But why on earth do they all decide to start censoring at the same time(MovieBob, for example, and I haven't heard a "fuck" in any of the recent episodes of anything on here)?

Edit 2:

Russ Pitts:

SirBryghtside:
Why is there so much bleeping out on the videos?

I thought it was a one-off for that Yahtzee in America thing, but now it's been in Doomsday Arcade, Escape to the Movies - really, we're not offended by the language!

Can you try and change whoever made this decision's mind, or at least tell us why.

We maintain a policy of "PG-13" level of profanity (usually) at The Escapist for many and various reasons. Sorry it annoys you to hear a bleep now and then. It annoys other people to hear someone say "fuck". This tells us there is no pleasing everyone.

-R

I think this proves you wrong, good sir.

Was it me or did the splicer have the same voice as the dice lord?

Too awesome for words. Fucking win. Shame about the bleeping though, it kind of loses the effect. Still, amazing, loved the jokes, location and characters!

edit: i got everythign except the fish, what am i missing?

Less laughs from this episode than previous ones but doesn't make it any less than genius (Velocirapture, brilliant).

I'm still not sure whether it's wrong that I find cooking mama at least slightly attractive....

TheNamlessGuy:
Great episode!

Great Big Daddy Suit too.
And that is the best firewall I've seen

EDIT: Also, Adam isn't inside Little Sisters, they're inside their syringes

Actually ADAM's mass produced in sea slugs in Little Sisters' stomachs.

awesome episode can't wait for the next one. i wonder what games they'll do next? anyone have any guesses.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here