Doomsday Arcade: Episode 22

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

first time ive watched doomsday arcade and its pretty awesome
i hope the rest of the episodes are as good.

I don't think I'll ever look at a Big Daddy the same way.

LOL! LOVE THE BIG DADDY AND THE FISH! xD

For some reason the Big Daddy reminded me of a monster from Power Rangers.

EEPPIIICC :D
I aint even played Bioshock but it was great.
"Hello, Im a fish, Look at me, I'm a fish"
That particularly made me giggle

Pretty good over all but the ending didn't seem to fit.

Dufaunce:
Was it me or did the splicer have the same voice as the dice lord?

think he did altho it fits the hodini slplicer thy ae both insane

Wolf Devastator:

I'm glad to see that the series is still keeping its quality. Kinda sad that There Will Be Brawl isn't :(

Why do you say that? Not attacking you, just curious, because I thought, bleep aside, that Episode 9 of TWBB was the best so far.[/quote]
I started losing interest 2 episodes ago when the scenes became slower, more longer talking scenes without much substance, and I sort of lost track of the story. That being said, I skimmed over the last episode since it was pretty much all talk without meeting new characters. I wish they didn't set link up as a jerk, so that when he died it would actually impact me. I didn't see it coming and they set it up perfectly, but in the end I didn't care, especially since Zelda is probably my least favorite character.

I'll watch the last episode because maybe things will pick up. Well, I guess basically what I'm saying is I could have skipped from episode 6 to the last episode and not have missed much, a lot of filler in very long episodes = boredom.

Top 3 best things in it
1 best fire wall ever
2 "adam is inside her" "this adam guy sounds like a petofile"
3 "would you kindly go to hell"

(the pokemon fight of)17, 19, 21, are still my favorite episodes. I most enjoy the random faces. Actually, the randomness of the humor is what I think is funny. After seeing the preview, this episode didn't have much new randomness in it, so I'm still waiting for the next one to get my fix.

Oh, and episode 14 was awesome too.

I probably missed a few. Point is, go RANDOM! :D

I wish there was a Seaman reference but great job! Gold as always. Wait...is that a Triforce tattoo?

Dufaunce:

yeah pretty sure it's the same actor.

Atlas shrugged, I get it!

Your production values are insane! Please tell me what you use to get those brilliant lighting effects!

Oh man. This one was hilarious. Fantastic work!

Well thats not good.

"This Adam guy sounds like a paedophile" really cracked me up, as did Pimp Daddy and his Girls.

Oh, and Cooking Mama... I think I have a new nightmare now.

Except for the scenes in the Resistance base, I didn't enjoy any other ones. Firewall and the big comeback of Cooking Mama to the first plan was good. Sadly, even the MP fish weren't enough to uphold the rest of the episode up to the level set by the previous ones.

Also, I hate the fact that the storyline doesn't go anywhere really for the past few episodes.

Still like you guys, just feeling very disappointed after waiting a month for a new episode and seeing something completely below your own level:

Dialogues - :(
Story - :(

dududf:
*Twitch*

The video says 13 minutes long, but the video isn't loading... I've tried refreshing, I've tried restarting this computer, the other videos work but not this. =[

I'm going to have to wait until I'm off this school computer for it to work I guess.

Alas I'm going to have to wait for my rapture...

Anyone else having this problem?

Interesting, yes. I am having virtually the same issue - it sort of loads for me, but not for more than two or three minutes in. It stops after that.

Normally, all other videos on this site work for me. Since this computer has a quad core 2.66 GHz processor and 6 GB of RAM, I doubt there is an issue there. My connection speed, at 512k, probably isn't causing the issue either.

Maybe it's my OS and/or browser. I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox. What about yourself?

Timtimfed:

satans_cow:
Michael you stole my voice. I hate you.
Nice episode by the way. Took your sweet ass time you lazy twat.

It was MY VOICE! I just let you use it for an episode.
KWYYYYYYYYY-ET!

It's a SHARED voice. One must ask for permission next time or one may find them self destroyed.

Anyone but gary!

Great episode though.

Dufaunce:

They do sound the same yeah, from the look of the splicer's hair it looks like Shanks plays him

Great episode! The Big Daddy suit and character were fantastic, but I think the fish stole the show!

Silva:

dududf:
*Twitch*

The video says 13 minutes long, but the video isn't loading... I've tried refreshing, I've tried restarting this computer, the other videos work but not this. =[

I'm going to have to wait until I'm off this school computer for it to work I guess.

Alas I'm going to have to wait for my rapture...

Anyone else having this problem?

Interesting, yes. I am having virtually the same issue - it sort of loads for me, but not for more than two or three minutes in. It stops after that.

Normally, all other videos on this site work for me. Since this computer has a quad core 2.66 GHz processor and 6 GB of RAM, I doubt there is an issue there. My connection speed, at 512k, probably isn't causing the issue either.

Maybe it's my OS and/or browser. I'm running Windows 7 and Firefox. What about yourself?

I forgot to edit it, I was on a School computer, and as such probably has graphics managed by the CPU, from which the CPU probably sucked as well.

So I just watched it when I got home... So sorry, I can be of no help =[

I'ma edit it now >.<

Hm, well.. All I can say is, ossum!

So, yeah. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the voice of Houdini Splicer, Dice Lord, and Bruce belong to the same person? Houdini Splicer and Dice Lord, the similarity is rather obvious. But I picked up on one point where the Houdini Splicers voice matched Bruces.. I believe it was Bruce. Oh well. Ignore this if you wish~

Once again, ossum!

The Ultimate 2:
For some reason the Big Daddy reminded me of a monster from Power Rangers.

HAH~AHA... god damned i'll second you on the power ranger comment. it was the way he swayed side to side like a penguin while moving :P can't unsee now D:

all we need is the resistance jumping over his head with the camera panned upwards, combined with random screaming jumps. xD

HOWEVER ABOUT THE EPISODE THIS TIME ROUND:

I have to say i did like it. The show has come a long way from what it used to be... however i know there have been a lot of negative comments. I think the reason for this is because this episode seemed to be lacking...something. I'm not entirely sure what though. Cooking Mama was good, the big daddy was awesome...but in my oppinion there was definately something missing. I think maybe a lack of role in his voice? idk...

i will say though that the ending made me laugh. i even nostalged at the "would you kindly" in borderlands, so i'll leave you to imagine what i did when i saw that scene :P

Great, but definately lacking something...

...regardless, keep up the good work! It's a popular show for a reason ;)

Yay for the return of Cooking Mama :D she's the awesomest!

I love it. :D

is it wrong for me to say i thought the cooking mama covered in blood was pretty hot?

wow it was intense, i take back my comment on the preview, it was worth it!
garry...
hehe "cook bitch" that was good

what about Caim + Angelus, or would that be too hard/easy?

I still don't understand the weird muttering of "I'm a fish" whenever there are fish.

Abengoshis:
I still don't understand the weird muttering of "I'm a fish" whenever there are fish.

Monty Python reference :3

TheNamlessGuy:
Great episode!

Great Big Daddy Suit too.
And that is the best firewall I've seen

EDIT: Also, Adam isn't inside Little Sisters, they're inside their syringes

No, Adam is inside the little sisters. They use syringes to take it out of corpses and ingest it and the slug in their body makes it reusable. When Rapture was working properly, the girls could be harvested slowly over time or fatally all at once.

Also, Velocirapture for the win.

Rieza:

Abengoshis:

Monty Python reference :3

I don't remember that....unless it's the one with Howard being eaten. But they don't go "I'm a fish" constantly...

THIS IS BULL! The demoman was missing from the tf2 episode, the misterious stranger was white in the fallout episode but the BIG DADDY is black? WTF!?

*bleep*ing brilliant.

And I want the Houdini Splicer mask.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook