The Escapist Film Festival 2009: The Other Stryker Island - Lost

The Other Stryker Island - Lost

After an airplane crashes on a mysterious island the surviving passengers are left confused, scared and a little irritated.

With no idea of what's ahead of them, they begin to investigate the island.

will they survive? won't they? will they meet the man/women of their dreams and start a new population... or is the island hiding a dark and mysterious secret that some how links all the surviving passengers who find them selves fighting, not only for their own lives...

But the whole god damn Planet!

Watch Video

had it's moments...not top 5 though

Mr. Blond:

How about the top 6? please tell me i'm in the top 6!

I like the number 6 :)

p1ge0n:

Mr. Blond:

it did make me laugh...it seems like some of these vids were trying to be boring...your's obviously took alot of work...so yes #6 is yours and possibly a vote...we can vote once a day right?

Mr. Blond:

p1ge0n:

Mr. Blond:

it did make me laugh...it seems like some of these vids were trying to be boring...your's obviously took alot of work...so yes #6 is yours and possibly a vote...we can vote once a day right?

lol

cheer's bud, i'm glad it made you chuckle.

yeah i believe it's a vote a day.

much appreciated!

ok the animation and voices aren't great, but all of that is irrelevant because it was actually quite funny in my opinion. However I think the quality of animation and voice would need to improve to make it as a permanent video on the escapist. The videos here already have a feel of professionalism that yours lacks, how you achieve this state I sadly don't know

You still get my vote

very much appreciated buddy!

i was hoping the lazy animation and my lack of skill in all things sound related would maybe add to the charm of the video? :P

as for a way to improve in those areas, well there's really only one way to improve anything in a video based medium... MONTAGE!

faaaark lol

Terrorist rabbit may get my vote....

Thumbs up.

Full-on sillyness earns a vote. :)

This makes feel sexy as promised...Vote Rabbit!

Man you are a legend!! great work, top 5!!!! you have my vote!!

A bit daft and that's never a bad thing, but the concept, voice acting and animation is just too crude for me...

U got my vote yesterday and today. And you will get it tomorrow and after and after and after. This vid needs a bump ;)

Thank you for all the support and votes! I really really appreciate each and every one of them!

you guys rock!

as for the criticisms, they're all founded and as such i appreciate those too :)! not as much as i would a vote... :P

thanks again :)

benstamania:
Thumbs up.

mothman0:

illya3030:

thomas1984_21:

four people make accounts to comment on this video within a single day. Am I the only one who finds this suspicious.

Eric the Orange:

benstamania:
Thumbs up.

mothman0:

illya3030:

thomas1984_21:

four people make accounts to comment on this video within a single day. Am I the only one who finds this suspicious.

One of those is one of the voice actors, another one has a character based on him and the other 2 are friends of mine...

what's suspicious about having friends that support you?

four people make accounts to comment on this video within a single day. Am I the only one who finds this suspicious.[/quote]

One of those is one of the voice actors, another one has a character based on him and the other 2 are friends of mine...

what's suspicious about having friends that support you?[/quote]

Sorry I was thinking that one guy made 4 accounts. Your explanation is much better.

Eric the Orange:

Sorry I was thinking that one guy made 4 accounts. Your explanation is much better.

Ahh i get ya... i just wasn't sure what you found suspicious but i see where you're coming from and i'd probably think the same thing too to be honest.

but i'm sure if i/or others were going around making fake accounts i think I'd probably be higher on the list... and well that would be suspicious! :P

oooh whats the name of the black cloud?! I want one!!!! Reminds me of Fiona in Horton hears a Who hehe.

Maybe this would work on a more 2D plane but this seems streched also I'm sorry but I could only stand to watch up till the rabbit it might get better i'll try again but my laptop has screvwy ARRRRRRR

I liked some of the jokes but the animation/art style needs a face lift. Good luck to ya.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here