The Escapist Film Festival 2009: Watch! - Episode 0

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Watch! - Episode 0

The first episode in the series Watch! by Project SPF. Jason's and Kiel's console conflicts explode leaving Daniel to pick up the pieces. Unable to rectify the situation, Daniel has to rely upon the super-powerful artifact known as the V-watch!

Stayed tuned for the next episode of...Watch!

Entry by Danji (Daniel Mitchell)

Watch Video

Interesting concept if your wondering i'm the blonde tall guy from F'xcellent thanks for commenting just wondering who were you?

I'm Dan. The guy with the VWATCH!! We do videos on YouTube. F'excellent reminded me of our early work (Miscellaneous: The Reckoning.)

We have vids on Youtube as well you were good if you don't mind me asking where are you going in watch with spoiling plot and if GASP you don't make it on here will you continue it on youtube?

We all read the contest rules..."we (The Escapist) own your dick" so no..we unfortunately don't plan on that. However, that's exactly why you should VOTE FOR OUR VIDEO!!!1111one

Still surprised we're this low. Most of the stuff above us is incoherent or outright lacking jokes.. o_o; Not being mean, just saying.

Sorry my friend George posted the vid and read the rules so i'm not fully clear on them

Oh. "We own the rights to the submission and all derivative works" is closer to verbatim. But yea, we'd love to but we can't.

Damn to bad

Hey Dan :D

Seriously, a horrible video about a girl being saved from a video game is winning over this video? What kind of client-base does the Escapist have? This makes me want to punch babies.

It's the production values that are putting that video in first

So far, the only, ONLY video that has made me laugh out loud. I wanna see more! So much, I decided to drop my agenda of only voting for my video to vote for this one! YAY FOR CHANGE!

From all of us at SPF, dude, we fucking love you for doing that! Thanks!!

Also, we just watched your video. Definitely better than 90% of what's on here.

You guys really shouldn't be as low as you are. This vid isn't bad at all. I give you props for story and original concept.

And I happen to love Australians.

Do we come off as Australians? If so...cool!! If not..then we aren't! One of us is Austrian..maybe?

Wellll if your not australians, then I don't like this video. LOL jk.

O_O OH NOZ!!! We're sooo Australian we're all. CRIKEY! and...Kangarangs and Pandas..wait no Kualas. Kualas are mean buggers...err..whatever Australians say. Oh wait, we know what they would say because we're Australian!! Jajajaja!

lmao I'm voting for your response to that. That was hilarious. Jajajajajajajaj!

Okay, now I'm seriously curious if people just aren't watching this because it's name is "Watch" or if the screen-cap is horrible..how much would I have to pay the guys from The Escapist to change it to Dracula or the guy from Contra?

I'm very open to criticism. I certainly hope this doesn't boil down to the audio and video because we can (and have) done much better on that front...

Danji:
Okay, now I'm seriously curious if people just aren't watching this because it's name is "Watch" or if the screen-cap is horrible..how much would I have to pay the guys from The Escapist to change it to Dracula or the guy from Contra?

I'm very open to criticism. I certainly hope this doesn't boil down to the audio and video because we can (and have) done much better on that front...

Cmon. You are on the front page. Obviously everyone wants to be no.1 Hell, even I'm on the second page and even I want to win it.

Yea, you're right. I am on the front page..however, if you've seen my video you probably realize that the screencap is pretty awful. Nevermind, you only need eyes to see that..

Watched your video though. It was pretty amusing. I liked it.

Awesome video, I did enjoy it - You have my vote

YAY!!! Seee...if you use the watch then you can set everything right and be number one...cause...heh...it deserves it.

lol great video it should definately be higher up on the list, needless to say you've got my vote!!!

Why is this sooooo far down? What's up, did people suddenly forget what humor was in the past 20 days? I mean...front page...awesome...but it should be number ONE!

New to the internet thing. Me friend had me get on his laptop and make an email address so that I could share what I thought about this video.

Ok. For one, Me favorite part was when the split screen phone call scene was really what I always pictured them as being...right around the corner.

Two, Red Beard is incredibly scary when covered in blood.

And Three, You have Me everyday vote, because you've earned it.

I actually quite liked this. We feel your pain on the thumbnail. Best of luck to you fellas. If we hadn't submitted a video, I'd be voting for this one.

Thanks for the props. You have the coolest video up here. I was..."disappointed" that D's Quest was first for a while. Kind of worried me that it would win because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't watch it.

I would vote for you if I didn't have a video and I mean that. Now if only we could both win... *imagination*

[imagination]

The Escapist: Congratulations, you both won!! Pocket Monster guys, you're good at polish and hilariously serious style, Project SPF, you guys edited a guy's face onto Dracula so that's cool too. SO here's new idea!

Danji: Okay
Militant Hippie: Okay

The Escapist: Danji, suck me off. You guys film. I want that boom mic so close I can feel it.
Militant Hippie: Okay.
Danji: Wait, wut?

[/imagination]

My imagination sucks, literally.

Thanks man, I really do appreciate that, both the compliment and making me laugh my as off at 2 AM.

Militant_Hippie:
Thanks man, I really do appreciate that, both the compliment and making me laugh my as off at 2 AM.

Oh, cool. You're in the same timezone. What state are you in?

Oklahoma, land of flat spaces and absolutely nothing to do. I hear we have basketball now or something.

You have what?!?! All we have in Florida is mosquitoes. Huge mosquitoes. We tried to make a sport out of them once and it ended HORRIBLY.

This has to be one of my favourite live action entries. Good luck guys.

Jay made me do it! great video. hope you guys win!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here