Apocalypse Lane: Encore Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Encore Episode 27: Mr. Franklin's Terrible Tale

Season two starts next week, get up to speed with the shocking revelation that closed season one.

Watch Video

Oh ho ho...... your killing me man you really are killing me.

what? we have to wait LONGER for season 2?

You.... bastard!

The tension is killing me!

Another week!?!

*starts yelling in rage*

Well this beats nothing, but now I can't wait for next week.

Let's go do something manly!
Yeah! Let's go kill a motherfucker!

Absolutely tremendous... Gettin' a lil dirty under the sheets?

dude. jon. this better be worth it mate. like a movie or something!

aw man, cmon dude, if its gona take time with releasing another vid, at the very least DON'T tantalise us with these repeats... it makes me excited that another episode is starting or something!

eagerly waits for the Season 2 to start xP..
for to see Micky mouse in apocalypse lane xP..
though the part of Pete being a robot/cyborg was a gr8 plot twist xP..
------

Another week until series 2?! >.<

I'm still looking forward to the next AL episode more than anything that's on TV at the moment.

Damn you, I thought there was a new episode for a second there.

ok my expectations for season 2 have now tripled because they've had three weeks worth of time 2 start it

I hate to say this because I love the series, but why are they getting paid to re-release old cartoons?

... o_O I think I get why you did this now, to clear up any confusion, but I think we all figured out that episode 1 came between episode 26 and 27.

So, at this point, I don't see the need for the re-uploads still.

But, hey, at least everyone's gonna' be clear on what's going on before the next season.

Am I getting a deja vu or have I seen this a few weeks ago...

Oh, nevermind, it IS a repost =p

Original date - Date: 11/26/2009 - you can see it on the Apocalypse Lane page.

It's so funny. At the start of Apocalypse Lane series, a lot of viewers thought it was absolute crap, and now the viewers can't get enough of AL and are pissed off it's been delayed a week!

;-)

... I'm gonna be so bummed when the series actually ends (hopefully many many seasons from now!!)... I actually caught myself getting pissed because I have to wait a few weeks for the new season to start... Some of the tv shows I like make me wait months or years for a new season and I'm getting all bent out of shape over three weeks.

Great show. I enjoy it a lot more than I thought I would when I first saw the pilot.

hey can i ask, was it the same big pete from the very first episode or a diff 1?

Wait.... Is this the same as ...

Wait.. Waht?

GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Another cliffhanger?
Why must you keep doing this to us????

Looking forward to Season 2, btw.

I'm sure people are competent enough to click the Apocalypse Lane button then view an episode.. and know that the series ended with big Pete dying etc. Why they choose to frontpage the two episodes is beyond me and very disappointing when I had hoped for a new episode.

Wait, wait, wait. We have to wait ANOTHER week?! First it was two weeks, then you released the Behind the Scenes and said two more weeks, and now we have to wait another week?! Damn you Mr.Etheridge! You master of suspense, you!

2 weeks?

The next episode better have lasers, explosions, ninjas, and cake!

Punisher A.J.:

Mwah ha ha ha. We'll be back with a brand new episode next week I promise. I honestly needede a couple of weeks off to rest and prep for the holidays. :)

Simalacrum:
aw man, cmon dude, if its gona take time with releasing another vid, at the very least DON'T tantalise us with these repeats... it makes me excited that another episode is starting or something!

But I like tantalizing. I think it's what I'm best known for around here.

xAFROMANx:
ok my expectations for season 2 have now tripled because they've had three weeks worth of time 2 start it

Well, I doubt it's gonna blow your damn mind or anything but the first episode of Season 2 should be a lot of fun.

Abengoshis:
I hate to say this because I love the series, but why are they getting paid to re-release old cartoons?

We're getting paid for the re-post? You seem to have a lot more insight than I do. :p

Droa:
hey can i ask, was it the same big pete from the very first episode or a diff 1?

Yep. Same one.

BTAwesome:
Wait, wait, wait. We have to wait ANOTHER week?! First it was two weeks, then you released the Behind the Scenes and said two more weeks, and now we have to wait another week?! Damn you Mr.Etheridge! You master of suspense, you!

Yeah, we gave ourselves an extra week because of Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up and Bryan and I both need some time off with our families. Plus we're working on another project that should bring you much joy in 2010. I can't say what it is yet but early next year should prove entertaining for fans of silly animated web series. :)

If I have to wait one more week for season 2 im gonna go on a murderous rapmpage.

Punisher A.J.:

Mwah ha ha ha. We'll be back with a brand new episode next week I promise. I honestly needede a couple of weeks off to rest and prep for the holidays. :)

Just gonna work on that episode..... just gonna sit in your back yard working on that episode...not even gonna invite me.... just gonna word on the episode or write a novel... the one you been thinking about... the one you have been writing about..... thinking about it in your sleep.... over dinner.... in your chair....mmmm....

WWWWWEEEEELLLLLL i'm sure your almost dome anyway.

damnit :(

Well hopefully all this filler leads to somthing really good.

cant wait till next week. did you wait so long just to get ahead start on the season? so you can take more of a break later perhaps?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Im sorry i mean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn you for making us wait. DAMN THE MAN WHO INVENTED CLIFFHANGERS!
Damn you Homer of Greece!

I love Mr. Franklin. He's just... so calm in the most horrifying of ways.

I can whait no problems for me.

I thought you were paid.

My bad. :(

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook