There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Meet the cast of There Will Be Brawl as they film the final episode, airing this Friday, December 18th at noon EST.

Watch Video

Oooh, fancypants!

Will you rename the series 'There Was A Brawl'?
Also, I would buy this on DVD, please release it /sniff/
EDIT: Just checked your forums.
THANK YOU

Holy crap, that looks awesome. I cannot WAIT.

nooooooooooooooooooooooo it cant end it just cant. It has such a good story, and acting.

I can't wait for the finale tomorrow! *puts on boxing gloves*

Awesome.

These must be my favorite series here.

My favourite series on this.

Cant wait to see it, but i dont want it to end.

Dammit, I want to watch it, yet don't want to spoil the final ep...
It's so good, I hope you guys consider making another series (Not necessarily another Brawl series)

I hope you guys find a way to make a 2nd season of There Will Be Brawl. I just started watching it this week and was really blown away. You did an incredible job.

Also, looking forward to a DVD release of it. (hint)

Watch this video worry free, it doesn't give any spoilers :)

i liked this, was quite funyn to see a few of the cast talking, so just cant wait till we get to see the ending and all the dam answers im desperate to hear, sad that i hav an exam tomorow but will still b looking forward to my freedom and this :)
and becky young is a stunner, had to be said :P

Very much looking forward to the finale. I and many others have been chomping at the bit for the Brawl.

THERE IS A BRAWL
Coming soon......

XP
Can't wait, also it's pretty cool to actually hear what the actors sound like.

Droa:

You said it before I did!

But this series is really good I'll try to watch them again all before tomorrow's episode.

Good god I've been waiting for the final. I totally can't wait. Amazing series!

TheNamlessGuy:
Oooh, fancypants!

Will you rename the series 'There Was A Brawl'?
Also, I would buy this on DVD, please release it /sniff/
EDIT: Just checked your forums.
THANK YOU

same as he said,i would get the dvd the moment it gets available.

slightly sad youre stopping but 10 episodes keeps it fresh and strong.

kyle hebert his laugh is just perfect.

i want it as my ringtone.

I'm looking forward to this finale. It's gonna be interesting after the last episode.

final episode!? NUUUUU! your the best thing on the escapeist! (even if you do only update monthly. but considering the detail that goes into eavry episode, i can understand that)

im gunna miss you guys! espessally olimar. even if he did loose his sanity when his spaceship crashed...again XD

My god I hate that I have school tomorrow, as soon as I'm getting home I inviting my friend over and gathering around the computer to watch the final brawl

Watch this episode be like 30 mins long or so.

Great teaser for tomorrow's finale.
I loved how the actors spoke with their real voices and then switched to their characters voice. These people can really act.

I don't think Wario will ever be the same to me knowing what his real voice is like. Though he is still amazing. I look forward to the insanity, even if this is if for the series.

Shane Hamstra:
Watch this video worry free, it doesn't give any spoilers :)

Except for that thing Mario is wearing on his shoulders... that's the only teensy spoiler, I'd say. (Unless he's worn it before and I forgot...)

zimpirate:
Watch this episode be like 30 mins long or so.

shoot i hope its an hour long. this is a pretty amazing show. the production value is great and the story is just awesome. for creating what they did with what they had to work with is simply amazing. why can't we murder every person in tv land who wants to make another shitty reality show or fucking dreadful talent/singing/dating bullshit and have creative minds like this make prime time slots dammit!

HOLD UP! Was Mario...wearing a cape?

Tomorrow needs to be now. Seriously.

Great video, pretty awesome to get to see the actors.

Awesome stuff. Cant wait

awesome, certainly looking forward to it, sounds very interesting! ^_^

>.>

<.<

was anyone else most interested in the Samus Arran showing more skin bit?

Monshroud:
I hope you guys find a way to make a 2nd season of There Will Be Brawl.

I think they need to wait until Smash Bros. Rumble comes out to release a season 2.

I fucking love this series. I will miss it so much.

"That Royal tease..." Bugger you guys are good at giving us just that little taste!

Souplex:

Monshroud:
I hope you guys find a way to make a 2nd season of There Will Be Brawl.

I think they need to wait until Smash Bros. Rumble comes out to release a season 2.

Wait, have you heard something?? (Honestly, though, that would be an awesome title for it. And so much more creative than Super Smash Bros IV)

Yay! For once, I hear good thing's about ZP from someone!

simply_simple:

Droa:

You said it before I did!

Third'd

I love it when kyle hebert spoke in his usually voice while dressed as Wario! It was just very sureal.

Can't wait people!

Argh! Cannot wait for tomorrow! The ending of probably the best series I've ever seen on the net. It's just so very dark, yet charming. It's awesome guys!

Plus it was pretty cool to hear the characters real voices.

Aww y'all are SO sweet! Thank you for the flattery. That said, EVERY female on Brawl is hotter than hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. It's one full page of blalalalalala. ;)

I'm excited for you guys to see the final episode. Hell, I am excited for ME to see the final episode!!! WOOOOT

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here