There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Spinwhiz:
I can't wait for the finale tomorrow! *puts on boxing gloves*

Ohh, Spinwhiz. Don't use gloves. It's more manly to use your bare fists.

Tomorrow noon...it's gonna be the biggest internet conclave for the end of 2009. Every gamer who's heard about this show, every member here who's watched and commented since the beginning, everyone who's re-viewed the series so far to refresh their minds will be here watching and when it ends...we'll be here to say our words and our goodbyes. Thanks for making this series. See y'all tomorrow.

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

Well, the gloves are wrapped with barbed wire, dipped in poison. Does that help?

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

Well, the gloves are wrapped with barbed wire, dipped in poison. Does that help?

No. Bare fists are the only manly way. Anything else, and the point is lost! A REAL MAN NEEDS NOTHING BUT FISTS!

All great things must come to an end, but if i know anything, i know where going to get owr moneys worth with this

IdealistCommi:

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

No. Bare fists are the only manly way. Anything else, and the point is lost! A REAL MAN NEEDS NOTHING BUT FISTS!

Wolverine has claws, but he's a REAL MAN. Claify that.

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

Only if they somehow have adamantium claws in them

Macgyvercas:

IdealistCommi:

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

Wolverine has claws, but he's a REAL MAN. Claify that.[

His claws are in his fists. Therefore they are more badass claws

IdealistCommi:

Macgyvercas:

IdealistCommi:

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

Wolverine has claws, but he's a REAL MAN. Claify that.[

His claws are in his fists. Therefore they are more badass claws

Fair enough, just as long as Wolverine is Badass.

IdealistCommi:

Spinwhiz:

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:

FINE! Bare fists it is! *turns on Eye of the Tiger*

Spinwhiz:

FINE! Bare fists it is! *turns on Eye of the Tiger*

Sir, that is very manly. NOW WE ARE READY FOR A BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL

Macgyvercas:

Fair enough, just as long as Wolverine is Badass.

He is

Aktrez:
Aww y'all are SO sweet! Thank you for the flattery. That said, EVERY female on Brawl is hotter than hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies.

I'll agree that Mercer has good taste in women. -.o

finally the final episode*sniffle*i'm gonna miss this series even if the wait's were way to long it was still the second best series ever on escapistmagazine right after zero punctuation and right before UnforgottenRealms.nevermind this wll always be the best live action series on Escapist i'm sad to see it go*crying*

W00T. Tomorrow at 9am, PST 14 more hours...

Are you guys planning on making a different video series after this one is finished?
I don't want you to leave you have too much talent.

Somehow the concept of video game characters from different franchises interacting just works.

Although I'd still like to see more of your work even if it didn't involve games at all.

Well Samus, you convinced me even more to watch the final episode.

I think were going to crash the website tomorrow by the looks of it :)

whoa i love on the sets/ behind the scenes.
the series has been more then expected cant wait till tomorow!

As much as I hate to see it happen, all good things must come to an end.

Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out. All the previous episodes have done a damn fine job at keeping me at the edge of suspense.

so psyched to see this upcoming episode

jboking:
HOLD UP! Was Mario...wearing a cape?

That's what I saw, too. Should be good....

I find it annoying how when you saw it comes out today, you mean tomorrow. Time zone differences are annoying.

Christ. The Ice Climbers are distrubing. I recall seeing them for the first time on one of the older episodes and it struck me quite fearfully. Thier acting is the iceing on the cake. Hope we see alot of them in the next episode.

I look forward to the final episode. Great job by everyone who put it together.

it's better to end than to keep going and go bad

w00t cant wait, and yep, she's a looker alright, Damn it, gotta wait till 6PM now >_> Europe, ARG

Oh shnaps oh shnaps so excited!!!! :D

I do believe legally they can't release a DVD guys, or they void the fair trade policy and they can be sued serious monies.

Best to just watch here for free for a small amount of downloading.

Aktrez:
Aww y'all are SO sweet! Thank you for the flattery. That said, EVERY female on Brawl is hotter than hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. It's one full page of blalalalalala. ;)

I'm excited for you guys to see the final episode. Hell, I am excited for ME to see the final episode!!! WOOOOT

Well Matt is the world prettiest woman, so he would try and get other ladies to equal him.

TETSUOrocks:
Christ. The Ice Climbers are distrubing. I recall seeing them for the first time on one of the older episodes and it struck me quite fearfully. Thier acting is the iceing on the cake. Hope we see alot of them in the next episode.

I look forward to the final episode. Great job by everyone who put it together.

Awwww...you're SO sweet! We're glad to know you find us "distrubing" which I can only assume you mean that you want to disturbingly rub us with affection. That said, EVERY creepy character on Brawl is creepy as hell! Mercer really knows how to cast the creepsters! Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me. Its one full page of AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! >:D
We're excited for the final episode because we know what happens and we were in it. HOLY SHIT IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME!

<3's and mallets,
The Ice Climbers

Wow, Kyle sounds so much like the guy who plays Link.

Aktrez:
Mercer really knows how to cast the ladies. Take a look at www.therewillbebrawl.com cast page if you don't believe me.

Christ almighty, the guy who plays Luigi looks really different without the costume.

Bowser's costume design was a true piece of art. I was dissapointed that he got so little camera time. *sigh*, in anycase, the sceen he was in was beautifully done.
I found it really interesting that he chose to explode himself with a ba-bomb, because when playing the actual game SSBB and the original SSB, a common thing to do when your damage is at a very high percentage (if you manage to get a ba-bomb) is to go kamakaze and explode yourself and the jerk who kicked your ass. I mean, you could aways try to throw it, but you may miss and still end up getting kicked off screen anyway. just saying.

This looks awesome! Can't wait to see how it ends!

(Also, I liked how the characters switched between their real and character voices, though the Ice Climbers freaked me out at first before I remembered they were just actors.)

Anyway, I'll be here, waiting for the Brawl when it arrives...

The part where Becky young said "Make sure to catch the final episode nd you might see a bit more of this" that was a little.... well I'm sure she was joking,she was joking right.

30 min overdue!

man, i don't think I can do anything else until I finish this series...

UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here