There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Spinwhiz:
UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

but I have to actually start my day soon. Oh well. I guess I can watch it tomorrow *cries*

Spinwhiz:
UPDATE: We are moving the launch of this to a little later today. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... okay no problem ;)

Quit nagging to get us to watch the final episode. I hate whe people tell me to do stuff I'm on my way to do.
Dad: Can you take out the trash?
Me: *drops the trashcan* Nah...

I usually don't like when women put on makeup, but... There's just something about Samus' eyelashes. And I don't like leather and stuff like that either, but the suit makes the curves dance in the shadows...

It would appear Mario's wearing a cape. I can't wait.

As far as the DVD goes, I'll take 12!

More Becky please!

TheUnholyD2:

He's also wearing his hat for the 1st time this series

lotr rocks 0:

TheUnholyD2:

He's also wearing his hat for the 1st time this series

He wore his hat in episode 8, but that was a flashback. Still counts ;)

Hmm it's almost midnight... should i stay up or go to sleep and catch it in the morning?

Well about 7 hours later it still isn't up...that's more than a little while.

Not complaining, just pointing out the obvious.

The_Splatterer:
Hmm it's almost midnight... should i stay up or go to sleep and catch it in the morning?

Can't really say without even having an estimate of when it will actually debut.

Will Solid Snake beat Sonic to death with a bowling pin?

It was a bowling pin, right?

"Now I'm finished."

Man this is taking too long. I'm taking a nap... hopefully it is up in 3 hours, cuz I gots somewherez to be tonight.

Kumori_Kio:

The_Splatterer:

Can't really say without even having an estimate of when it will actually debut.

Yup i'm off to bed now can't wait to see it in the morning!

ARGH!!!! I MUST WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME!!!

Hey_look_a_cat:

You're not the only one. I actually have been waiting all this time. I'm not exactly the patient type, I get twitchy waiting this long.

Kumori_Kio:

Hey_look_a_cat:

You're not the only one. I actually have been waiting all this time. I'm not exactly the patient type, I get twitchy waiting this long.

Twitchy like Falco?

Stackle:

Kumori_Kio:

Hey_look_a_cat:

Twitchy like Falco?

Heck I rewatched the entire series and now I'm twitchier then falco

Hey_look_a_cat:

Stackle:

Kumori_Kio:

Hey_look_a_cat:

Twitchy like Falco?

I rewatched it too, I want that badge.

GAH! I needs my Brawls! >.<
Was disappointed when it wasn't up when I got off work today (3PM EST), and now (7:28 PM EST) I'm getting frustrated :( This is like one of my favorite web series of all time. It's been keeping me occupied while Pure Pwnage is still in hiatus (OFF TOPIC: been a farging year now! I mean I know it was sad to lose Troy then a whole slop of other stuff happened but come on!) and I wanna see how it ends, even though I kinda don't want to see it end.

Stackle:

Hey_look_a_cat:

Stackle:

Kumori_Kio:

Hey_look_a_cat:

Twitchy like Falco?

I rewatched it too, I want that badge.

I'm twitchier than Falco under normal circumstances. And I've re-watched twice in the past twenty-four hours.

well, I guess it'll be up when I get up tomorrow.

You can't buy this kind of anxiety.

FrogDude14:
You can't buy this kind of anxiety.

Indeed.

Excellent work guys. Can't wait to see the next project.

Zedzero:
Excellent work guys. Can't wait to see the next project.

Obvious Troll is Obvious. All pretending you've seen it...

Moar like There Will Be Brawl: Episode Forever AMIRITE!?

I've literally been checking the website every few minutes in one window and rewatching the series 3 times in the other window ... I'm twitchier than Falco on caffiene.

I have been doing that for twelve hours and i'm going mad. What the hell are they doing?

Geektress656:
I've literally been checking the website every few minutes in one window and rewatching the series 3 times in the other window ... I'm twitchier than Falco on caffiene.

what the hell do you think is taking them so long?

Geektress656:

first off, WELCOME :D, 2nd, im the same way, i have eaten a whole bag of pizza rolls, and beat bioshock again waiting for this O_o

Gunblade7303:

Geektress656:

first off, WELCOME :D, 2nd, im the same way, i have eaten a whole bag of pizza rolls, and beat bioshock again waiting for this O_o

i have been waiting twelve hours with my girlfriend and we are going mad. why so long a wait?

TOP TEN REASONS THERE WON'T BE BRAWL

#10: It's the only surefire way to prevent unauthorized redistribution.
#9: Tournament Rules dictate only two users may download video at a time.
#8: Samus Aran wardrobe malfunction-- I WISH!
#7: Actor's name spelled wrong in the credits.
#6: Yahtzee liked it; universe imploded.
#5: Ad banners not as profitable as they'd hoped.
#4: Cameraman got a little too close to Kirby.
#3: Let's ask media affiliate 3D Realms
#2: Dammit, who told Miyamoto!?
And the number one reason there won't be brawl:
#1: "'Cause we ain't no fuckin' plumbers!"

I would prefer if they at least gave us a indication of exactly how long it was delayed by.

anyways, i still can't wait for the episode 10.

Gunblade7303:

Geektress656:

I beat Brutal Legend AND Super Smash Bros Brawl. :( Now I'm hungry for pizza rolls, and I don't have any .... :(

Matt and Zack are still editing the video, 50 hrs without sleep, can break you.

WarpZone:
TOP TEN REASONS THERE WON'T BE BRAWL

#10: It's the only surefire way to prevent unauthorized redistribution.
#9: Tournament Rules dictate only two users may download video at a time.
#8: Samus Aran wardrobe malfunction-- I WISH!
#7: Actor's name spelled wrong in the credits.
#6: Yahtzee liked it; universe imploded.
#5: Ad banners not as profitable as they'd hoped.
#4: Cameraman got a little too close to Kirby.
#3: Let's ask media affiliate 3D Realms
#2: Dammit, who told Miyamoto!?
And the number one reason there won't be brawl:
#1: "'Cause we ain't no fuckin' plumbers!"

AWESOME!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 72787)