There Will Be Brawl: There Will Be Brawl: On Set

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

So whos all staying up all night waiting for this?

lightning38:
So whos all staying up all night waiting for this?

May as well since its 4:09 am EST

How the fuck do you 'beat' smash bros brawl?

Geektress656:

WarpZone:
TOP TEN REASONS THERE WON'T BE BRAWL

#10: It's the only surefire way to prevent unauthorized redistribution.
#9: Tournament Rules dictate only two users may download video at a time.
#8: Samus Aran wardrobe malfunction-- I WISH!
#7: Actor's name spelled wrong in the credits.
#6: Yahtzee liked it; universe imploded.
#5: Ad banners not as profitable as they'd hoped.
#4: Cameraman got a little too close to Kirby.
#3: Let's ask media affiliate 3D Realms
#2: Dammit, who told Miyamoto!?
And the number one reason there won't be brawl:
#1: "'Cause we ain't no fuckin' plumbers!"

AWESOME!

I try. :D

Gotta dull the pain somehow. 9_9

Post yer brawlfail humor here, folks. We'll get through this.

I haven't missed Episode 10 have I? When is it launching if I haven't cause the on set vid says 12 AM EST. Its 5 AM EST

the_suminer:
I haven't missed Episode 10 have I? When is it launching if I haven't cause the on set vid says 12 AM EST. Its 5 AM EST

Check out page two of this thread, it's been delayed somewhat, but we still don't know how long.

And you can't "miss" a video being posted. It stays on the website.

Hmm good thing i decided to go to bed but how long are we waiting?
i suppose i'd rather wait and get a masterpiece than get a shoddily put together piece of poo...

They were always good at creating suspense. Always so very good...

I was looking through the store and was hoping to find something for there will be brawl :(

I would hereby like to start a petition:

The DVD should include a feature where, when you select an episode you want to watch, it makes you wait anywhere in between 6 hours and 2 months before it starts playing, to simulate the frequent, unfortunate delays that have plagued this amazing series for so long. XD

Let's stay true to the original experience!

--
(PS Seriously though, you guys should take as long as you need to make this final episode everything you wanted it to be. I'll wait as long as I have to for a finale worthy of the amazing work you've done!)

Gah, your killing me here. It's the next day and it's still not up yet.

I thought this series was a very in depth piece of work, I mean it caught me on the very first episode. I think its very compelling and its rare for me to post anything nice about anything on the internet. Good job you guys, your staff is amazing, and the girl who played Red's girlfriend... Man shes gorgeous... Well my favorite, all of them are really beautiful...
>.>
<.<
And so is Mario.
^o^

Nunatak:
I would hereby like to start a petition:

The DVD should include a feature where, when you select an episode you want to watch, it makes you wait anywhere in between 6 hours and 2 months before it starts playing, to simulate the frequent, unfortunate delays that have plagued this amazing series for so long. XD

Let's stay true to the original experience!

--
(PS Seriously though, you guys should take as long as you need to make this final episode everything you wanted it to be. I'll wait as long as I have to for a finale worthy of the amazing work you've done!)

(PPS Pink Ice Climber is hot. XD In the game, I rank Blue Ice Climber and Marth as being prettier than her, but it's opposite here. P=)

(PPPS I'm surprised Diana isn't thoroughly weirded out by us, yet. XD)

I LIKE YOUR IDEA SIR. And I went ahead and fixed your PS's for you. ):D

But really guys- We spoke with Matt (who was still editing last night for you all) when we dropped off some dinner to him (at like Midnight) and this promises to be WELL WORTH THE WAIT.
On behalf of those we can speak for (which we believe to be all of the cast and crew) Thank you all so much for your patience, enthusiasm, and understanding. We personally can't wait to hear what you guys think of this episode!
(PS, if you're bored waiting, please take some time to submit us to the streamys at www.streamys.org We would love to be nominated and the only ones who can make it happen are you guys.)
<3 and Mallets,
Popo and Nana

Macgyvercas:

Spinwhiz:
I can't wait for the finale tomorrow! *puts on boxing gloves*

Ohh, Spinwhiz. Don't use gloves. It's more manly to use your bare fists.

better yet grab a bat... or a sword.... or a gun.... or a box.... yes definetly the box.

*whistles nonchalantly*

... So.. I like this show..

If everyone would read my last post you would know whats going on.

So, for those of you saying "OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFBBQOMG~!", were any of you around for the EPIC Episode 2 wait? Episode 10 has nothing on the wait for Episode 2.

zimpirate:
Matt and Zack are still editing the video, 50 hrs without sleep, can break you.

I'd put it in bold but I don't know how.

I'm pumped for it's launch, Spending this much time putting it together and editing it can only mean it is going to awesome

It's saturday, can someone tell me Where's the episode!!!

I'm way excited about this, but alas it is Saturday and the pub's a-callin'. Ms. Becky is indeed beautiful, but I doubt she's waiting for me to buy her drinks. Can't wait for the conclusion guys, but take your time and do it right. I'll be catching it in the morning.

Deuces.

zimpirate:
Matt and Zack are still editing the video, 50 hrs without sleep, can break you.

While I appreciate that there is a lot of work to do, and I'd rather wait another month than have them put out a bad product. It still doesn't change the fact that they said multiple times that it'd be up Friday December 18 at 12 noon EST. If they would say something like, "it'll be delayed a couple days so we can finish it up", I'd be cool with that. But I haven't seen anything, so it makes me antsy.

Hey guys I made this Banner for TWBB today whilst waiting. Paul Duraso and Matt Key both commented it :D I plan to do some posters (working on one now) and even a series trailer when the next ep is out.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?v=feed&story_fbid=362344700143&id=704110143#/photo.php?pid=4466952&id=513162626

Predictions:
-Link gets saved by Navi (Y'no like fairy in the bottle from oot)
-the killer is ROB, Master Hand or Shigeru Miyamoto (wouldn't that be cool)
-Some strange incident causes Samus's suit to fall off (a man can dream can't can't he?)

joytex:
Predictions:
-Some strange incident causes Samus's suit to fall off (a man can dream can't can't he?)

agreed

Nunatak:
(PPPS I'm surprised Becky isn't thoroughly weirded out by us, yet. XD)

Believe me, you're not the only one.

I'm starting to think there a curse when a video series say's something will be out on a certain day. I'm not trying to be a dick, I know the people who make these series here bust their butts to make them top knotch but it seem's to happen every so often.

okay, apparently no one is gonna say it, so i guess i will. i don't care if he's a furry, FOX IS HAWT

TheUnholyD2:
So, for those of you saying "OMG I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER THIS IS TERRIBLE WTFBBQOMG~!", were any of you around for the EPIC Episode 2 wait? Episode 10 has nothing on the wait for Episode 2.

I personally didn't freak out waiting for episode 2. Episode 1 was cool and all, but not enough was told to make me really want to see episode 2. The series was still starting. Episode 9 recently came out, and after seeing THAT, it feels like it's been months! I'm going bananas waiting for a truly epic conclusion.

i can haz video nao

Badazzninja:
okay, apparently no one is gonna say it, so i guess i will. i don't care if he's a furry, FOX IS HAWT

Agreed .... And in a weird way, so is Falco.
This show inspired me to do a Krystal cosplay and a Toad cosplay.

Geektress656:

Badazzninja:

falco? how can you tell what he loks like with the beak? lol

Badazzninja:

Geektress656:

Badazzninja:

falco? how can you tell what he loks like with the beak? lol

It's a combination of the hair and the beak. I dunno. I'm different.

so... anyone have any news about the ep coming out? *crosses fingers*

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or