Reliable Source: Megan Fox Wins VGA for Best Human 2009

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reliable Source: Megan Fox Wins VGA for Best Human 2009

Spiked drinks, meeting Ken Levine, blindness and getting thrown out of an awards ceremony. All in all, it's been a busy week for Marion.

Read Full Article

The only thing Megan Fox should win is a bullet through the head, I hate her so much...

OT: How many people here actually bought the Transformers game and if so opinions?

Let it be known. Megan Fox is a cancer to any form of media. If a movie gains so much publicity over the fact that she goes nude in it, then you know damn well something is terribly wrong.

Apparently the only person stupid enough to keep picking her for any movie is Michael-Cocksucker-Bay.

The DSM:
OT: How many people here actually bought the Transformers game and if so opinions?

Played the demo. It's a piece of shit. If a demo of any game still manages to make me feel like I've been ripped off, then that, on its own is an achievement unto itself.

What....

Seriously....

Jack Black got robbed.

I wish this had really happened... you'd be my hero.

BrotherhoodOfSteel:
What....

Seriously....

Jack Black got robbed.

Why? Neither of them even are human.
He is just a walking ball of hair and fat and she is a fucking mannequin brought to life by dark magics by sacrificing a dozen virgins and 50 talented actors. And in the end we get a whore who is not fit to sell hemroid cream on commercials showing at 3am.

BrotherhoodOfSteel:
What....

Seriously....

Jack Black got robbed.

My feelings exactly, when will we stop judging people by their T&A and start judging them by how badass they are?

Good article as usual. I still really liked this pun:

...before I could engage in any more spirited debates.

Very, very good pun, sir.

Not really surprised or angry. We all know the VGA's are fixed just to get publicity for whoever pays the most money. Or in this case, look good (rolls eyes).

I really don't understand all the fuss about Megan Fox.... C'mon she's not THAT hot. Is there anything she's good at?

I still can't fathom how she beat Claudia Black...

I don't understand the world anymore.

She's not even anything special. Why didn't Graham Stark win?!

Best article on the Escapist this week award goes to you!
Only if you promise to share it with Mr. Brakefluid tho!

buy teh haloz:
Let it be known. Megan Fox is a cancer to any form of media. If a movie gains so much publicity over the fact that she goes nude in it, then you know damn well something is terribly wrong.

Apparently the only person stupid enough to keep picking her for any movie is Michael-Cocksucker-Bay.

I think he slept with her and gave her the part in the original Transformers... she did go to his house for the audition after all... there is something they arent telling us, maybe thats why he has been defending her to a degree even after the verbal attacks she launched...

Onyx Oblivion:
She's not even anything special. Why didn't Graham Stark win?!

Because he was over shadowed by Tony Stark.

(reference to the release of the trailer for Iron Man 2 that came out this week.)

Best. Article. Ever.

The VGA's corruption has spread much to far. We must kill it with fire.

EspirituExterminatus:

BrotherhoodOfSteel:
What....

Seriously....

Jack Black got robbed.

Why? Neither of them even are human.
He is just a walking ball of hair and fat and she is a fucking mannequin brought to life by dark magics by sacrificing a dozen virgins and 50 talented actors. And in the end we get a whore who is not fit to sell hemroid cream on commercials showing at 3am.

He reminds me of a modern Chris Farley which is a good memory for me.

Irridium:
I still can't fathom how she beat Claudia Black...

I don't understand the world anymore.

She won the same reason Twilight gets awards and movie deals.

Because it isn't people who decide what is good, it is businesses who have invested in good psychologists who decide.

I think I'm getting a bit too serious about all this ;p. Regardless it is truth. Any business can decide if their product will be popular long before they so much as hint that it'll exist. Unfortunately psychology has come a little too far too fast and people are abusing it :P.

the VGA is a corporate whore of a joke and any gamer older than 12 knows it. They pick something they wan't to give an award to, then make a catagory for it.

but seriously, how can anyone defend vin desil? He has the acting ability of a chair...

This is one of the most hilarious articles I've ever read on here.

I'm afraid it's 100% serious and truthful, in which case I share your sentiments, but unfortunately did not have the opportunity to headbutt journalists and get thrown out of one of the most bullshit awards ceremonies on the face of the planet.

Good show!

HUBILUB:
Best. Article. Ever.

I second that!
So funny, I guess I will become a regular to this too.

Evil Jak:

buy teh haloz:

I think he slept with her and gave her the part in the original Transformers... she did go to his house for the audition after all... there is something they arent telling us, maybe thats why he has been defending her to a degree even after the verbal attacks she launched...

I wouldn't be surprised...

That was a hilarious article.

And, yeah Megan Fox shouldn't have won. But then again, the "VAGs" aren't really an awards show, judged by integrity and actually having a decent game. They're just a poor man's E3. Only instead of Cos playing fans, they get Hollywood people who pretend to be there for the games.

that was the best article all week.

thank you!

I actually like the Video Game Awards, but this year's show was disturbing. The Bravery? Mike Tyson? The cast of Jersey Shore? Meagan Fox winning an award over Claudia Black? Super Mario Brothers Wii winning best Wii game? There is something horredously wrong for any of these things to happen at the same place on the same night. And why wasn't there a host? And why didn't Samuel L. get more air time? He's the man and he's been in some great games! Well, anyway, at least Uncharted 2 won Game of the Year and Rocksteady won Studio of the Year. And we got treated to excellent premieres for Medal of Honor, Tron: Evolution, and the biggest surprise of all, Arkham Asylum 2. Overall, yes, this is an awards show filled with the "beautiful people", but at least it is an actual video game awards show. I'd rather have this than a Video Game Awards filled with raging fan boys and comic book nerds fighting for two hours. Plus it had Olivia Wilde. How in the hell can you complain about her being there?

redavenger:
I really don't understand all the fuss about Megan Fox.... C'mon she's not THAT hot. Is there anything she's good at?

making out with Amanda Seyfreid

I still cant beliebve Uncarheter 2 got best game award...

I don't even care if this is true or not, this is the most entertaining article I've read on the Escapist.

Nurb:
the VGA is a corporate whore of a joke and any gamer older than 12 knows it. They pick something they wan't to give an award to, then make a catagory for it.

but seriously, how can anyone defend vin desil? He has the acting ability of a chair...

I wont argue about his acting ability, but the point was that he's done more for video games than Fox or Jackman and because of that deserves more recognition than the other two(at least from the other reporters).

Funny, funny article also.

I truly hope this is a real story. I'm going to go look for aforementioned pictures now :)

Wow, I hope that was true.
Certainly was funny.

If that were true, you're my new hero.

So did you apologize to the guy you headbutted? Would seem to be reasonable.

Thumbs up!
Despite it being true or not, this is probably the best article I've read in months. I've seen the VAGs through some ugly stream some time ago, and the quantities of lame jokes made by Tony Hawk and Jack Black were astounishing. Then the actual Awards part came, and if I were there, I would eradicate everything with my Ragedozer. I approve of keeping the spirit, Marion.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here