Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2009

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 NEXT

I miss Australian Christmases >_< We used to go on the beach sometimes and watch Santa jetski across the bay. And it's WAY too cold up here!

Haha! XD That was funny!!
And have a nice holiday!! =D

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:
No zero punctuation today??!!!

*starts to cry in a corner*

"why Yatzheee why????"

/sniffles. Agreed. Hold me.

/amusement, OR just go boot up the PS1 and preform the "Lionheart" limit break =p that always brings ME joy

Final Fantasy VIII rocks

Best one Evar. Bar none. Looks to be the best one of all time, considering FFXII was awful and now FFXIII is getting universally PANNED(even by Sankaku?!):

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/20/why-final-fantasy-xiii-is-a-bad-game/

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/12/24/fans-disgusted-by-final-fantasy-xiii/

11 is also clearly worthless. Looks like X was the Siren Song of a once-great series.

/sorrow.

I love 7-10 and 12 I thought all of them were great.
I need to play 4-6

I've beaten them all except for V (which I hear is quite excellent) and I've loved them all except for 12. I don't know, maybe it's just the battle system. Balthier is a brilliant and hilarious party member though. "Don't worry, I'm the main character, everything will be fine." BUT SERIOUSLY, the enemy did nothing wrong. =p wtf? "Look, hey, we're sorry about annexing everything but we offer to govern you fairly and with good grace. Plus we asked if you wanted to surrender but you decided to be a bitch. Srsly, wtf?" =p. I think if I had to rank the top five it would probably be 8>10>4>6>7 =p poor six is so neglected.

Onyx Oblivion:

lonercs:
I'm fucking pissed. I been watching all week for this. Get back here and do your fucking job. Also why would you need a vacation? Your being paid to do something people do for free.

But seriously, upload a real video or post two next week.

Yeah, because he's totally gonna listen to you. Hell, I don't think he even reads the comments, actually.

yea, I know.

Ha, that was awesome. Totally unexpected. Have a good holiday. However I must admit a summer holiday Australia would be great.

Happy Holidays, Escapists

f**k you and your southern hemisphere weather

Oooooh, you big (cock)tease you! I was so hyped up when I saw new material was up, and then - this. Had to register just to comment. So have a nice holiday and all, both you and your hat. Same goes for all you other wankers. Hyv joulua!

-Fgis

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

"why Yatzheee why????"

/amusement, OR just go boot up the PS1 and preform the "Lionheart" limit break =p that always brings ME joy

Final Fantasy VIII rocks

Best one Evar. Bar none. Looks to be the best one of all time, considering FFXII was awful and now FFXIII is getting universally PANNED(even by Sankaku?!):

11 is also clearly worthless. Looks like X was the Siren Song of a once-great series.

/sorrow.

I need to play 4-6

I've beaten them all except for V (which I hear is quite excellent) and I've loved them all except for 12. I don't know, maybe it's just the battle system. Balthier is a brilliant and hilarious party member though. "Don't worry, I'm the main character, everything will be fine." BUT SERIOUSLY, the enemy did nothing wrong. =p wtf? "Look, hey, we're sorry about annexing everything but we offer to govern you fairly and with good grace. Plus we asked if you wanted to surrender but you decided to be a bitch. Srsly, wtf?" =p. I think if I had to rank the top five it would probably be 8>10>4>6>7 =p poor six is so neglected.

The Arcadian empire was going to use the netecite(spelling) as a weapon to conquer all of the land. Too me that's a enemy you must stop.

I really wanna play 4-6 because they look really good. I use to hate penlo and Vaan but not anymore.

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

"why Yatzheee why????"

Final Fantasy VIII rocks

/sorrow.

I need to play 4-6

The Arcadian empire was going to use the netecite(spelling) as a weapon to conquer all of the land. Too me that's a enemy you must stop.

I really wanna play 4-6 because they look really good. I use to hate penlo and Vaan but not anymore.

lol, meh, that was only revealed much later in the plot as I recall, before that it was like "ARGHH LOOK I'M AN ANGSTY REBELLIOUS TEENAGER!" =p Besides, maybe I'm just an imperialistic bastard but I don't necessarily feel hegemony is intrinsically evil. I mean the particulars certainly can be but in and of itself? nahh. =p and Vaan is like the unholy union of Tidus and Zidane without any of the redeeming features.

Nuts!

Now this is how you let your viewers know why there's no new video. Was that so hard?

Anitoon:
That must have been the biggest slap in the face I have ever experienced on the internet.

Apparently you missed his Washington DC episode. He literally says "fuck you" to everyone expecting a new ZP episode. He didn't even bother with the animation to try to do it humorously.

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

LordWalter:

ForgottenPr0digy:

"why Yatzheee why????"

Final Fantasy VIII rocks

/sorrow.

I need to play 4-6

lol, meh, that was only revealed much later in the plot as I recall, before that it was like "ARGHH LOOK I'M AN ANGSTY REBELLIOUS TEENAGER!" =p Besides, maybe I'm just an imperialistic bastard but I don't necessarily feel hegemony is intrinsically evil. I mean the particulars certainly can be but in and of itself? nahh. =p and Vaan is like the unholy union of Tidus and Zidane without any of the redeeming features.

I like Tidus but Zidane wasn't that good of a main character I like Vivi and Steiner more.

Vaan at first I didn't like him but after seeing what he and penlo can become(character development). Those two characters past were ok but their future together could be interesting.

Enjoy your holiday.

lonercs:

Onyx Oblivion:

lonercs:
I'm fucking pissed. I been watching all week for this. Get back here and do your fucking job. Also why would you need a vacation? Your being paid to do something people do for free.

But seriously, upload a real video or post two next week.

Yeah, because he's totally gonna listen to you. Hell, I don't think he even reads the comments, actually.

yea, I know.

He probably does. But he's not paid to do somethign people do for free; he "reviews" games too. He has one week to play (not necessarily enjoy) a game, analyse what he hates about it, write a script with clever jokes and witty sarcasm that expands on those flaws, and turn it into an approximately 5-minute video review.

In my opinion, Yahtzee's reviews are actually the most valuable to developers, because they (usually) show what the developer did wrong without glossing stuff over with all that "praise" fluff. So really, he has a really big responsibility to the video game industry.

Sorry, Yahtzee, but I actually like some snow for a change. It`s too hot during summer anyway.

But enjoy your vacation. :P

Just remember, the hole in the ozone layer is down there. Enjoy your sunburn, ya Ocker!

Damn I wish it was summer. Anyway, Happy Christmas, Merry Hanukkah, Super Kwanzaa and all that other non-sense everybody!

did everyone forget he had a vacation last year? I'm not suprised

It's amazing how this ZP, 20 seconds long as it was, has more comments than many other full ZPs

Enjoy the break you charismatic stallion.

:( Thats so sad I saved this episode for nothing.

you know it's amazing how many comments a zp of 30 seconds can make..

awes0mepenguin:
It's amazing how this ZP, 20 seconds long as it was, has more comments than many other full ZPs

gaah ninja'd...

Did'nt see that coming lol

Have a nice vacation!! ^^

I'm surprised there've been so many responses to a 20 sec. video.

OH MAH GOD. YOU BRUTALLY MURDERED MY HOLIDAY. I HOPE YOUR HAPPY. I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF NOW.

Quite amusing, have a great vacation Yahtzee ^_^.

Keep your summer! Snow is the best weather imo.

Owned.

'Nuff said.

Well, hope your holiday is better than mine, although I don't that it'll be too hard. (seeing as my father sent me & my younger brother a card that told us to go fuck ourselves, my older brother made his wife cry because he started to yell at her about having people over, and my mother isn't letting anyone over because she wants to be depressed & alone at home.)

Damn you and your warm weather. I swear I was born cold blooded. This winter weather is insane!!

Short and sweet, and ultimately made me laugh. Best ZP in a while.

Pipotchi:

mjc0961:
Ha, that was certainly unexpected. Very funny though.

And no, this Northern Hemisphere weather isn't working for me. :(

Enjoy the vacation though!

I've had both and I will take having the non-neutered versions of games over having summer at Christmas

Oh, I like my games with their junk in-tact as well. Thankfully gaming is a hobby that lets me spend minimal time outdoors in this cold weather. :p

Oh... YOU.

have a good holiday Yahtzee

Pages PREV 1 . . . 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook