'Twas a Night of Great Gaming

Pages PREV 1 2 3

hilarious, santa would be proud

Merry Christmas Folks!

Was that last voice of the video Yahtzee ?

Oh if only this would come true. My faith in humanity would be completely restored.

Great poem

Happy holidays, and a very merry Winter-Een-Mas!

daw. that warms my fuzzy gamer's heart.

Good job. I wonder what yahtzee would've done with it, considering his Wolfenstein review. :D

The Red Spy:
Quite astounding, loved it. Merry Christmas Escapist.

Edit- Am I okay in asking for some tips & critique on this?

Call it 'Twas the night before OVERTIME

Oh and 1:52 to y'all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF1HVlcXBmA

That poem is so touching... *Sniff*

I love you all! except for the trolls, screw you

Nice poem about gaming and the holidays :D

That was pretty cool

*clapclapclap*

That was awesome. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us guys. Merry Chritsmas, Happy Holidays, etc, etc.

Goldeneye103X2:
That was.......(faints)
(Random guy comes along, pokes body)
RG: He fainted from all the awesomeness. Hes gonna be out for a while. I'll take care of him.

"take care"?
OT t'was a very clever text. happy holidays! Can't wait for what's next. I was feeling down, when to my aid, came great videos like ZP and Arcade (that's doomsday arcade, hard to rhyme). (feel free to continue...)
EDIT
"And guns that go 'poof!'" lol
Edit II
t'was a very schizophrenic post

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good game!

Lol I loved the poem.

Clever, clever. I hope everyone had an alright Christmas, now let's Start Marketing anticipate New Year's party. And the 2nd's hangover.

Frankly I find it offensive that they say "Holiday" instead of "Christmas", so Christmas is no longer a Holiday?

Loved it. Although, I think it was fairly optimistic, especially when it came to the part about Michael Atkinson. Eddie driving the Borderlands bus is one thing, but I don't know about Atkinson seeing the light. :P Also, Mr Funk, are you a fan of the web comic CtrlAltDelete by any chance?

MotenaiRonin:
Was that last voice of the video Yahtzee ?

The last verse of the poem was read by me. The very last voice on the video was our new guy, Tito. ;)

Merry Christmahanukras!

Most excellent guys!

Giovanto:
Frankly I find it offensive that they say "Holiday" instead of "Christmas", so Christmas is no longer a Holiday?

Oh come on. Really?

brunothepig:
Loved it. Although, I think it was fairly optimistic, especially when it came to the part about Michael Atkinson. Eddie driving the Borderlands bus is one thing, but I don't know about Atkinson seeing the light. :P Also, Mr Funk, are you a fan of the web comic CtrlAltDelete by any chance?

I can say I am decidedly not a fan of CAD, sorry :(

CantFaketheFunk:

Giovanto:

Oh come on. Really?

Ya rly. Sorry mate, you'd have to be in my position to understand where I come from on that. I had to say it. I don't want to start an argument though. Trust me, I've tried REALLY hard lately to NOT say it, but this time...

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here