Unskippable: Halo Wars

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Halo Wars

Be sure to always get the HEATED codpiece.

Watch Video

Oh great! Return, after finding it, fighting for it, for 5 years? Destroy it. (T_T) Wasted time.

"And figure out who that guy is staring at me" Lol =P
Always good stuff =D

now I want pie but I dont have any!

Love the Airplane reference.

Good job. Personally, though. Halo Wars was the only Halo game whose plot I liked.

Well, losing repeatedly would indeed muck up a decisive win, but at least we can fix it with a nude patch or a portal reference.

Good job lads.

Great video, but to be honest I REALLY wish I would have gotten to watch TWBB episode 10 instead T_T

Loved it, best Unskippable in a long time. They are always good, but this one just had that something something.

"We'll attach a long bungee cord to you and on my command it will snap you back to the ship"

PRICELESS!

Not getting any sound for some reason. :(

[edit] Never mind, the problem was on my end.

Oh, and, geeking out for a second here, but the double glazing joke doesn't work in space. Since space is a vacuum, there's nothing to transfer the heat away from the ship. So it actually cools a lot slower than in would on Earth even though it's really really cold in space. In fact, because it's so hard to transfer heat away from a spaceship, it typically takes far more effort to cool the ship then it is to heat it, what with the engines generating massive amounts of heat and there being nowhere for all that heat to go.

ok I'll shut up now :3

"We had to shoot each grain individually."

"4 farms and a barrack later..."

"Of course not, and don't call me shirley!"

anyone who quotes Airplane is offically awesome.

"A hospital? what is it?"
"its a building with patients, but thats not important right now."

happy holidays to all u folk at loadingreadyrun!

Indie systems joke was simply amazing.

The Covenant know how to jest?

Hm. I think your right the Terrain Dominion could probably take the UNSC but it'd be close i'd think

"Just drop Master Chief in there and leave for - like a day. It'll be fine!"
Haha!

hilarious, i think cut scenes where stuff is actually happening makes for better unskippables, viking, dragon age and borderlands (those are just the ones i can remember) all had practically nothing visually going on and thus where allot less fun, stick with these ridiculous space marine and jrpg cut scenes, pretty please.

Awsome! Not as awsome as the freaking TWBB IM SOPPOSED TO BE WATCHING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

This game is my all time favorite RTS.

There's even a Monthy Python and the Holy Grail reference...though I don't know if it was intended.

Always a fan of Unskippable, and this one was up to usual standards.

But where's my BRAWL?!

"Damn it now I want pie"

lol, excellent as always. Seems like your nailing the Halo series XD

metalcore42:
Well, loosing repeatedly would indeed muck up a decisive win, but at least we can fix it with a nude patch or a portal reference.

Good job lads.

There was a portal reference? Perhaps I was laughing over it.

Best unskippable in a long time. Usually I'd post my favorite line but I'd have to watch it like 3 or 4 times to pick one.

So I'd have to end with you made me in the mood for pie as well.

you know what is infinite pi-Paul
damn it now I want some pie-Graham
mmmmmmmmmm pie-Paul

RagingScottsman:
Great video, but to be honest I REALLY wish I would have gotten to watch TWBB episode 10 instead T_T

I don't think Graham and Paul are involved in the production of Brawl. So unless they have some relationship I don't know about complaining to them seems pretty rude.

mmmmm pie

Father Time:

RagingScottsman:

I don't think Graham and Paul are involved in the production of Brawl. So unless they have some relationship I don't know about complaining to them seems pretty rude.

I'm not complaining to them, I'm making my opinion and feelings on the episode known on a public forum... you know, that's kinda what we do on here. If I were complaining to them, it would be in email fashion and you would be none the wiser.

The "leave master chief there with a bunch of weapons littered around and come back in a DAY." comment is very telling of this game.

After playing halo 1-3...

and Halo ODST...

Watching soldiers impotently wandering around getting slaughtered...

sounds...

Stupid.

I would constantly compare them to every other faceless battle armored space marine I had ever played and find them aggravatingly incompetent.

Haha loved it.

"Being stabbed by a plasma sword seems more than just a setback"

Onyx Oblivion:
Good job. Personally, though. Halo Wars was the only Halo game whose plot I liked.

I guess because the plot was non-existent?

And anyway, very funny, but you should have made a cake joke after the pie bit. Still hilarious.

Awesome when he said "This is such an indie sector" "Yeah, I bet it's all like, 'I was into harvest back when it was underground', SHAT UP!"

BRIAN BLESSED

Also, I'd very much like to see these guys against the Starcraft marines too. But I'd also like to see those marines against the Warhammer 40k marines.

dammit! now i want pie but i do have pie but it is frozen noooooooo
and once again very funny

And figure out who the guy looking at me outside this window is!

lmfao xD

"Its a bad sign when parts of the planet are so radiative you can see then from space."
"Why do we want this planet back again?"

I keep asking that myself, heh.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook