Zero Punctuation: Saboteur

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Saboteur

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Saboteur.

Watch Video

man I wanted silent hill shattered memories :(

Another good review

Oh they're always after me Lucky Charms!

Decent review this time around, though I never had any interest in getting this game anyway. Though I do wonder why Yahtzee didn't touch on the ridiculious news about the free boobs DLC. Sounds like something he'd enjoy mocking.

If only the Boobs DLC also gave the cabaret girls triple cunts.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and what you said about the Irish is completely true and humorous.

Haha, "Everyone...that is, Americans"

Now you're learning.

I was expecting Shattered Memories too but whatever. Won't be touching this game in a hurry.

good episode hope u had a good holiday

Wasn't planning on buying this game.
This didn't help its case.
Pretty funny review though.

DO DARKSIDERS!

Good review, I'm sad to here that panademic studios has gone the way of the dodo, I liked this one and hoped a second one would be coming along soon since its a rather open ending

Overall it takes things from Assassin's Creed,InFamous and Red fraction

its a jack of all trades but master of none-Yahtzee uncharted 1 review

panademic studios RIP

Another great episode.

Wow, just woke, up, not a bad review. I guess my initial decision was correct, don't buy it, it looks boring.

Megametalwolf :
what you said about the irish is very offensive man, you show your british colours with this you fucking english cunt

Except, Yahtzee is Australian.

Pretty much what I expected. I got Assassin's Creed 2 for Christmas so I guess I will skip this game.

He didn't mention that there are tits in it.

poopypant103:
man I wanted silent hill shattered memories :(

SomeBritishDude:
I was expecting Shattered Memories too but whatever. Won't be touching this game in a hurry.

He said recently that he won't be getting his hands on it until February.

OT: Good review, I was never that interested in the game to begin with. I have barely played any WWII games anyway, I never found any interest in them.

I think I can understand why developers would make games with Nazi villians. It's because they want the threats to seem real and no real life villianous group has been more evil that the nazis. Also bonus points are awarded if you make the nazis sympathetic I guess.

As a half-Frenchman, half-Brit, I must strongly take offence with this review and will never be watching another...oh, who the hell am I kidding? Good review as always, although personally I stay away from WW2 games (and really war games in general) like the plague anyway.

Supp:

Megametalwolf :
what you said about the irish is very offensive man, you show your british colours with this you fucking english cunt

No, he is British, but moved to Australia.

Supp:

Megametalwolf :

wrong Yahtzee is a British born man but lives in Australia

Now that's a game I'd buy: beat up Nazi's with Guitar Hero controllers. Maybe even the full Rock Band peripheral party! Maybe even singing Nazi's to death.

Everything seems like a lesser piece of something great before these days.

Oh and happy new year I suppose as well.

WooHoo, says my zero punctuation t shirt.

Like (Y)

was expecting a massive rip into shattered memories, but ho hum

Nothing with that review I disagree with. It is a menage a trois of different games all slapped together with sticky paste. At least I hope its sticky paste..

Oh puns how I hate thee.

Personally I wasn't bothered much by the art style. Good review nonetheless.

So far I have only run over two civilians, and that was in germany running from the Gestapo.
Damn, those buggers are good at dodging cars.
So far I actually like this game...

Pandemic, go back to making licensed Battlefield ripoffs.

"Distracted by thoughts of Guiness"... brilliant! I saw a gameplay video of the first 10 minutes of the game, and wondered why you had to keep pounding A to climb a building. Seemed off.

You know, originality and quality are two very separate things.
Maybe nobody used an idea before, because it was bad.
Maybe a cliche became a cliche because everyone recognized that it was good.
I would take quality over originality any day, because so what if it has been done before, games are meant to be fun.

I am currently enjoying this game, but I can agree with everything Yahtzee said.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here