Zero Punctuation: Saboteur

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Supp:

Megametalwolf :
what you said about the irish is very offensive man, you show your british colours with this you fucking english cunt

Except, Yahtzee is Australian.

He's a Brit stuck in Australia, but he's not wrong in his description of the Irish. Actually go to Ireland, most of us are functional alcoholics.

Oh the Rasist sterotypes :')
Good review, i had a good chuckle. Hope you had a good holiday and Happy new year too.. I suppose.

Also, i would like to mention that when he says "everyone hates the British", the gun actully shot the majority of Scotland lol

Glad I didn't buy it, doesn't look too good.

He did the stereotypes quite well.

Distorted Stu:
Oh the Rasist sterotypes :')
Good review, i had a good chuckle. Hope you had a good holiday and Happy new year too.. I suppose.

Also, i would like to mention that when he mentiosn "everyone hates the Bristish", the gun actully shot the majority of Scotland lol

But nobody hates the Scots. I mean, they have Highlanders! And you don't want to fuck with the McLeods.

PiraCee:
See more from ZP here
http://re1ease.net/tv-shows/zero-punctuation/index.html

You mean, as opposed to here? Y'know, where it's meant to be?

Supp:

Megametalwolf :
what you said about the irish is very offensive man, you show your british colours with this you fucking english cunt

He's English, living in Australia.

I was hoping for Borderlands (again), but this was rather funny. I hope someone makes a game where the Nazis win after beating them to death with a Guitar Hero Controller.

"its like i showed up to dinner in my gimp suit."

So how do you feel about the DLC that includes 90% more boobs?
Gimmicky to force people to hand over their money to see virtual boobs?

Was that an 'Allo 'Allo reference there? Whadyaknow, Yahtzee has taste in series.

ZeroDotZero:
I was hoping for Borderlands (again)

As was I. I'm pretty surprised he still hasn't done it.

JaredXE:

Supp:

Megametalwolf :

He's a Brit stuck in Australia, but he's not wrong in his description of the Irish. Actually go to Ireland, most of us are functional alcoholics.

i am irish and i find that offensive to the core and so should you, if you have any pride

lol, well not surprised. I have seen my friend playing this game and it sounds about right...

Nice way to kick off after the holidays, lol

I am forced to wonder how many more world war two games the gaming industry can squeeze out before people stop buying them?

The suggestion of "writing a new war," falls onto the double bladed sword of "Yes, but then it is just an analogy for WWII," and "There have been hypothetical wars written about, but they all include power armored space marines."

Nice one.
PS: I like the sabouteur.

Is it me or did Yahtzee use a more... orange background this time?

There was no silenced machine gun in The Saboteur...
I smell an inaccuracy...
Also, do Borderlands.

Megametalwolf :

JaredXE:

Supp:

Megametalwolf :

i am irish and i find that offensive to the core and so should you, if you have any pride

I think pride, refering to pride in ones country, usually means that they can listen to these stereotypes and not take offense because they are confident in their national identity and knows that this is just a joke. I don't get offended when I see stereotypes of Canadians as just being hockey watching, beer drinking, passive aggressive pansies. Same thing for french people who watch this. If they are proud of their heritage (i'm 3/4 acadian french but don't really care), stuff that some random austrailian game critic says to get a couple chuckles isn't going to have them up in arms.

Yahtzee has finally realised the wisdom and greatness of RTS! Maybe I should get Company of Heroes.

I hope you had a Happy Christmas Ben, its good to see your back at it!
Happy New Year everyone!

where is furburt on this one?

Megametalwolf :

And im betting french people are guna be offended by his comments about them, the scots are guna be offended by him blowing scotland off "the map", the brits are guna be sad cos no one likes them.

i like how instead of just calling him a "cunt" you call him an "english cunt".... very telling that is.

JaredXE:

Supp:

Megametalwolf :

Why does your profile say you're from America and yet you say "most of us"? Do you know everyone in Ireland ?

OT: Yahtzee you ignorant piece of shit. That was uncalled for - you essentially spent the whole fucking review ripping on Irish people, with stereotypes that most others rarely even find funny anymore. If you're going to review a game pull your fucking pants up and find more material rather than just shoving in a load of racist bullshit.

With that said, the game does seem like an ultra-hybrid of lots of others. I'll pass.

aww what, did a Frenchmen steal your first girlfriend, and nows your change for revenge against the entire race of smelly mime like people. "laugh" I kid really, but you should consider your self lucky you live 1000's of miles away from the french. Live anywhere near driving distance from them and they'll bombard your house with they're smelly cheese.

Map at start is flawed. Hitler never invaded Portugal.

well i find it offensive because what he said is used by most british as a factual statement and has been the bases of oppression for the irish people for years. so thats why

Megametalwolf :

JaredXE:

Supp:

Megametalwolf :

Oh please, go to Dublin's temple bar district any time after 5 and you'll see I am right. Having actual pride means being confident and being able to laugh at the little things.

And remember, stereotypes are only stereotypes when a significant portion of the population behaves that way; there is always truth in stereotypes.

ACH

xLANKYx:

Megametalwolf :

And im betting french people are guna be offended by his comments about them, the scots are guna be offended by him blowing scotland off "the map", the brits are guna be sad cos no one likes them.

i like how instead of just calling him a "cunt" you call him an "english cunt".... very telling that is.

If your country had had half of the hardship ours has had, you would not say that. It's quite insulting when a Brit is racist towards Irish people considering that your country pretty much enslaved ours.

hey!

my uncle is irish!!!

spot on description of him lol

Stupid idiots posting at 17:01.

I was going to try the game, since it's RFG + AC... but seeing how it holds a 77/100, I'll wait till I finish Mass Effect 2 and Assassin's Creed 2 on PC.

Also, when will we get to see a Scottish protagonist?

LOL. Some1 hates teh french. And teh British. And teh Asians. And teh Nazis. And teh Germans. And teh Jews. And possibly teh Australians?

Megametalwolf :
well i find it offensive because what he said is used by most british as a factual statement and has been the bases of oppression for the irish people for years. so thats why

The English didn't oppress the Irish because they thought they were drunks, the oppressed them because the English are huge pricks. Who also tend to get drunk themselves....so they can eat their food without being conscious for it.

I want him to do Rougue Warrior

Dear EA

This is the Island of Ireland

It has a population of 6,300,000, give or take

All of them can do better Irish accents than whoever the hell you hired

If you ever allow one of your subsiduries to make another Irish protagonist, use one of them

THank you

OT: Very good, as always, and I can spot the subtle hints of "Asscreed 2 is a good game"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here