The Escapist Staff's Five Faves of 2009: Jordan

Pages PREV 1 2

This is a good 5 for bringing Time fkuc and Spelunky to everybody's attention atleast. Such games are too easily overlooked.

I loved AC2 this year, also didnt get any information of it so no hype for me and a lot of surprises so i will do the same for mass effect 2 :P

MW2 feels like a huge cash cow but its still brilliant

I agree with you on MW2, but I think it had a good campaign all the same, despite it's length (or lack thereof).

miracleofsound:

Khada:
I DISAGREE!

Might want to elaborate on that.

Donnyp:
Am i one of the few who doesn't see MW2 as a good game? I'm not gonna say its bad but it isn't good. I'm not gonna spend anything over 40 bucks on it.

I'm sure if you look around the forums a bit you'll find it's a rather commonly held opinion that MW2 is not a good game, you're not alone or in a minority in thinking that.

I love it, but it hurts me and makes me sad. I'm like that dumb Twilight chick.

Yeah mines a different kind of dislike. The group i slump into is probably smaller and more refined then "MW2 IS A n00bxorz game and is 4 teh f4gs!!!!1!!". Mines more like "Though MW2 does have several good design points and can be a fun game at times the key problem is its unbalanced Multiplayer at times and how the single player isn't enough to hold me captivated." Sorry. I like Single Player over multi.

Donnyp:

miracleofsound:

Khada:
I DISAGREE!

Might want to elaborate on that.

Donnyp:
Am i one of the few who doesn't see MW2 as a good game? I'm not gonna say its bad but it isn't good. I'm not gonna spend anything over 40 bucks on it.

I'm sure if you look around the forums a bit you'll find it's a rather commonly held opinion that MW2 is not a good game, you're not alone or in a minority in thinking that.

I love it, but it hurts me and makes me sad. I'm like that dumb Twilight chick.

Yeah mines a different kind of dislike. The group i slump into is probably smaller and more refined then "MW2 IS A n00bxorz game and is 4 teh f4gs!!!!1!!". Mines more like "Though MW2 does have several good design points and can be a fun game at times the key problem is its unbalanced Multiplayer at times and how the single player isn't enough to hold me captivated." Sorry. I like Single Player over multi.

I loved the single player, thought it was such a fun thrill-ride, but each to thier own.

The multiplayer is a strange one, I feel compelled to keep playing it, even though most of the time I'm not even sure I'm having fun.

miracleofsound:
I loved the single player, thought it was such a fun thrill-ride, but each to thier own.

The multiplayer is a strange one, I feel compelled to keep playing it, even though most of the time I'm not even sure I'm having fun.

Yeah i was hanging out with my friend as he played it and he was doing okay but the difference in levels was ridiculous. Like he was lets say level 20 and the next closest guy to his level was 40 then there was like 2 level 70 guys. Lame when you can't compete worth shit.

Donnyp:

miracleofsound:

Yeah i was hanging out with my friend as he played it and he was doing okay but the difference in levels was ridiculous. Like he was lets say level 20 and the next closest guy to his level was 40 then there was like 2 level 70 guys. Lame when you can't compete worth shit.

It might be silly, but I feel I would enjoy the game so much more if there were no stats and K:D ratio. They really know how to exploit our compulsive nature, those evil devs.

miracleofsound:

Donnyp:

miracleofsound:

It might be silly, but I feel I would enjoy the game so much more if there were no stats and K:D ratio. They really know how to exploit our compulsive nature, those evil devs.

When i found out i slightly cared for my gaming stats i almost broke into tears. I was Playing MGO at the time and decided for some more fun i'd just spend most time in a cardboard box.

Donnyp:

miracleofsound:

Donnyp:

miracleofsound:

When i found out i slightly cared for my gaming stats i almost broke into tears. I was Playing MGO at the time and decided for some more fun i'd just spend most time in a cardboard box.

Ha, that made me laugh.

It is pretty sad that we care, but it can't be helped I fear...

miracleofsound:

Donnyp:

Ha, that made me laugh.

It is pretty sad that we care, but it can't be helped I fear...

It can if you know how to have fun with a cardboard box. Or hide in a corner and when someone walks by just follow them without killing them till they notice you.

Here I thought I was the only one who genuinely liked Time Kufc. :D Good to see the world is not insane after all!

So wait, a game that removes crucial features (such as dedicated servers and mod support), add a mod so they can charge you an extra 10 dollars. Yeah that's a number one game >.>... Then again he could be talking about the console version.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here