The Escapist Presents: Unskippable: Live at GameX

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Unskippable: Live at GameX

Graham and Paul of Unskippable survive technical difficulties at GameX.

Watch Video

i wish i was there to see the full version of the wolverine video. Graham and Paul are a good duo.

Urgh. How come we don't get to see all the special stuff on here?

I remember hearing something about them doing a improved episode somewhere. I wanna' see it.

Sad face.

That actually brings up a point I've been wanting to ask--how come all the weekly video submissions have something around a 5 minute max? I understand it being standard, but what about specials? Ones longer than normal? Every now and again toss up something that puffs out a few minutes?

Paul, stop looking at the ground man! You're killing me! ><
Sorry to hear your stuff didn't work. I'd love to see the full length Wolverine one.

I remember Russ saying that The Escapist's niche was video, and that's what they want to offer to the people visiting the site. I would not mind spending 10 minutes watching something as long as it's good the whole way through. I do understand, however, if the limit is there so that we don't get upset when something isn't 10+ minutes.

Awwww... want to see the full video of that, they're hilarious. And stick on longer video's - we won't complain!

I would love to see 20 minute cutsceen thingys. I mean, I practically watched the entirety of your Desert Bus XD

But why is it that we can't have a couple longish videos as like a bonus thingy for those of us who watch it all the time? It would be a nice little present :D

Ahh...I wish I could have made it to GameX. I even live in Philadelphia.

I would love to see the full Wolverine video.

I would actually love if every Escapist video was like 2 minutes longer.Making the one week wait more worth it...Ahh fuck it,i still love them all.

Hithlain:

I remember Russ saying that The Escapist's niche was video, and that's what they want to offer to the people visiting the site. I would not mind spending 10 minutes watching something as long as it's good the whole way through. I do understand, however, if the limit is there so that we don't get upset when something isn't 10+ minutes.

There are probably bandwidth concerns, as well. Data transfer does cost money, after all.

wtb the longer eps! :D

lol! That was funny! Love LRR!

So, did you guys ever get the projector to work?

YES! They are being intentionally campy, but I'd still love to see Red Alert 3 in Unskippable.

Every time I play that game, I have to watch the opening, at least until they declare that Tim Curry's character is the new Premier and he does that freaking ridiculous smile. Cracks me up every time. And I'm sure that there would be some great jokes about that.

Where did that track in the credits come from?

I wanna see the full length wolverine video.

What? I was at Gamex, and I missed this! When did this happen? I didn't even know they were there!

Also you guys should totally use this video as fodder for your next Unskippable video.

Hey, escapist guys, feel free to have long cut-scenes. We don't mind, honestly!*
Yvl9921: I don't think it was centre-stage. It sounded like there were only 4 others in the room.

*Unless it's a Japanese game or Metal Gear Solid

Now what they need to do is blend "Man Cooking" with "Cooking Mama"...that would be awesome. ;)

The_root_of_all_evil:
Now what they need to do is blend "Man Cooking" with "Cooking Mama"...that would be awesome. ;)

I'd totally buy it. No really. I like those games.

They really should make Unskippable longer, or at least keep the episodes if they are over the limit.

Boo, I want to see the full Wolverine video! Gentlemen, fetch your pitchforks and practice your "aaargh"s!

I definitely wouldn't mind longer videos.

It's so weird seeing the faces that go with the voices.

ALKATRAZACAZ:

Yeah..

By the way, was that Susan Arendt saying "yay"?

(Sorry if I spelled her name wrong)

mjc0961:
YES! They are being intentionally campy, but I'd still love to see Red Alert 3 in Unskippable.

Every time I play that game, I have to watch the opening, at least until they declare that Tim Curry's character is the new Premier and he does that freaking ridiculous smile. Cracks me up every time. And I'm sure that there would be some great jokes about that.

Maybe the opening for Tiberium Wars? It's on the melodramatic side of the ham scale. Of course, I would love to see the red alert three one as well. I can understaned how it would be hard to make fun of somthing makining fun of itself theough...

elexis:
Unless it's a Japanese game or Metal Gear Solid

Metal Gear Solid is Japanese...

"Former British Empire represent"

... Are you telling me you forgot why we bother you with fireworks every July?

WTF? You can't tell us that you are going to show us something and then not show it. for that, fu-- you Russ Pitts

Joe Matsuda:
Metal Gear Solid is Japanese...

Case and Point!

(Oops)

ThePirateMan:

ALKATRAZACAZ:

Yeah..

So it would seem, yep. :)

Did I hear Susan Arndt going "yey!" at the end there?

Oh, ninja'd. Gotta love that Susan.

not this time. NOT THIS TIME! well when damn you? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

yah i'm sure in time...

Susan Arendt:

ThePirateMan:

ALKATRAZACAZ:

Yeah..

So it would seem, yep. :)

Yay!

And I got strangely happy from you quoting me.

Well I don't have much to say except keep it up guys.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here