Review: Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS)

Review: Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS)

Clash of Heroes is like a deadlier version of Red Rover.

Read Full Article

Nice to see someone else who found and enjoyed this gem, I really hope that word spreads out about this great little title.

good review, Ive been meaning to get this game when I get some cash

Buying now. Thanks for the review

Think Ill need to get a hold of this!

Will definitely pick this one up. Thanks, Meghan.

This doesn't sound like the game for me.

Shame really, I have been a long time fan of the Might and magic series.

Piqued my interest, that's for sure. I'll be on the lookout for this one.

This game looks pretty sweet. Despite all of the YouTube Dev-Diaries getting low ratings from Ubisoft's fans ("OMGZ DS R TEH FAILZ IT R NUT PRPR GAEM SYSTUM OMG UBI U SUX GET THIS SHAT OF UR CHANELZZ!!1!!one!11!!1eleven!1!!1!1")

Might buy it, given I still own a generation 1 DS and it's my most neglected game system.

carpathic:
This doesn't sound like the game for me.

Shame really, I have been a long time fan of the Might and magic series.

I could take or leave M&M, they were great fun but plagued by stupid design decisions like that dungeon in...7, I think? You'd go in and instantly be surrounded by loads of the game's toughest monsters, and you'd die. The only way to get through it unharmed was by getting the upgrade which could be found...inside the dungeon.

Heroes of M&M, on the other hand, was fantastic. Heroes 2 was the game that finally broke me of my crippling C&C: Red Alert addiction. Wasn't such a big fan of 4, and never played 5, but for those early Heroes games the M&M brand will always hold a special place in my heart.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here