Apocalypse Lane: Episode 29: The Reason Behind the Bitch

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 29: The Reason Behind the Bitch

The details of Gladice's secret mission are finally revealed.

Watch Video

Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladice is a bitch, just explains why she is there.

That was fucking epic. The captain me lol so hard. I guess this whole episode explains a lot, but it makes me want to watch it so much more just to see how it all unfolds!

Perfectly explains the Vault password. Perfectly.

Great job!

Great episode, loved it to bits. AL just gets better and better.

This show just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait till next week.

Soooo... Gladys is a alien? As well as Big Worm?

You're making this up as you go, aren't you?

And that ends my theory of the puppet being some sort of hideous growth...

Hahaha!

Captain Charms is funny as hell, he had so many funny lines.

Great episode as always.

I lol'd hard at the "Makes me hungry and horny at the same time" comment.

Souplex:
Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladys is a bitch, just explains why she is there.

Well... you'd be a bitch to if you had to live on an alien world full of idiots and a cat who think its fun to shit in your yard. Plus you have vertigo. I'd be pissed off constantly. :P

Thanks for watching the show. :)

aw awesome episode! but stinky without his sock is pretty weird
and Gladice is an alien? did not think of that one i was thinking of sea monster or something

The Madness! Just when I thought the show couldn't get crazier.

Jon Etheridge:

Souplex:
Whoa, trippy.
Still doesn't explain why Gladys is a bitch, just explains why she is there.

Well... you'd be a bitch to if you had to live on an alien world full of idiots and a cat who think its fun to shit in your yard. Plus you have vertigo. I'd be pissed off constantly. :P

Thanks for watching the show. :)

got a good point there
if it was me i would be twice as bitchy as Gladice is

I wonder if Stinky was caused by the brain scramble? That looks like it would make more sense then him being radiation based judging by what he looks like when he's not wearing a sock.

This is insane. I'm glad you can add depth and backstories to the characters and leave us just as confused as ever.
Lol'ed at the return to the ship.

So is Stinky Hikey's original personality or something? Are all of his personalities just fragments of his old personality?

Souplex:
So is Stinky Hikey's original personality or something? Are all of his personalities just fragments of his old personality?

That's an interresting theory. The Rooster appears to be a separate entity which is capable of knowing things which Hickey shouldn't know (eg: that leaving Frank's petrol station ASAP to avoid trouble was essential), and the Bond personality has access to safe-cracking knowledge which Hickey isn't likely to have had, unless he was a secret agent with psychic powers before, and even then it doesn't really explain Cap'n Bloodface, unless Hickey was a pirate in a previous life (the multiple personalities could just be caused by the brain scramble rather then being remnants of Hickey's personality before the scramble though). Stinky complaining about feeling cold while not wearing a sock implies that he was a new occurance, which points towards him being caused by the recent scramble.

I hope there is another episode with Pirate Hickey in. YARGH!

Maybe the brainscramble went wrong and added random personalities to Hickey. Since Gladys was 'studying' humans then the aliens must have some kind of information on humans like songs, films, books etc. Maybe the process of the brainscramble was interrupted by the information gathering thing and some of the characters from Earth were passed into him?

Awww.... I liked it when Stinky was a mystery.... Still really funny episode.

O.O whoooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mr Stinky wasn't always a sock??? blimey, that was one good episode dude, keep it up! XD

Would love to see more of that captain. Almost all of his lines made me lol.

Wow, stinky is actually a hand...
So the brain scramble gave Hicky all his multiple personalities, including stinky? I always thought stinky was like Marty (or I guess that would be Steve at this point) and was some sort of living growth on Hicky's hand.
Wait, didn't Stinky and Hicky sing together in one episode? O_o

Probably my favorite episode so far. Well done Jon!

Raiderz:

Wait, didn't Stinky and Hicky sing together in one episode? O_o

They did in order to prove that they were separate.

Nexus Zef:
I hope there is another episode with Pirate Hickey in. YARGH!

Maybe the brainscramble went wrong and added random personalities to Hickey. Since Gladys was 'studying' humans then the aliens must have some kind of information on humans like songs, films, books etc. Maybe the process of the brainscramble was interrupted by the information gathering thing and some of the characters from Earth were passed into him?

That makes perfect sense. I really like this theory. :)

Wow...Anyone else think Mothership Zeta?

Quote time!

"God damn I want some flapjacks!"

"Hicky man, would you quit talking to this bitch and find me some clothes? I am cold as fuck!"

I'm trying to figure out if everything makes more sense now or less.

Great episode, the captain was funny as hell.

well that was... wierd
it was a good episode, just... wierd

captain charms lines where the best. "faster than i can have a orgasim". loled hard at that line.

That was another brilliangt Episode, Jon :D
Please, keep them coming. and have a Happy New-Year :D

Is Stinky an alternate persona created to deal with getting his brain scrambled? Great episode, again. I understand Gladys but I still hate that bitch.

Spinwhiz:
Probably my favorite episode so far. Well done Jon!

Thank you Spinwhiz. I like your Holiday themed Avatar. :)

Great work Mr. Etheridge

Why am i not surprised gladys is an alien, and it really is hickeys hand lmao.

Gladis....Big Worm....Aliens......

other than the tumor plot twist, this is the biggest plot twist I have seen, and one of the best starts to a season I have seen, good work. Keep it up. I thought that Gladis was just mutated, same with big worm.

"Just how long do we plan on keeping the device under the house?"
"IS ETERNITY TOO SHORT FOR YOU LIEUTENANT?"

Great line and great episode. Thats some crazy revelation about Glades, although find the alien general hilarious!

"I TOLD HIM SOMETHING ABOUT A UNICORN THAT CAN SEE THE FUTURE, I'M NOT SURE, I WAS PRETTY WASTED!"

And thats just one of many lines I'd like to quote haha!

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here