There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Episode 10

Welcome to a world of dark humor starring the classic game characters you thought you knew and loved. In the series finale, the brawl to end it all.

Watch Video

I love this series, plz make a dvd.

This is going to be awesome. ^--^;

swansman:

seconded, cause i love this series and great episode

Aaaaaaaaargh, she's a pirate!

Also, I think we could build a temple from all these bricks we just shat.

Lol at the credits:

Matt Key: Awesome

Ninja Tank:

swansman:

Agreed

[Insert Epic Slow Clap here]

That was.... really nasty. And long. And surprising. To be honest I really wish olmer had done something else other than preach for the whole series before getting impaled out of nowhere :D.

Amazing end to an amazing series.

:O He blew Link's face off!

Wow... I honestly don't know what to say (or where to start). Thanks to the cast and crew that made the series possible. Thank you all for your time and hard work. You did a phenomenal job.

There was indeed brawl.

Most excellent work! Seriously, about that dvd; if you make it, we will buy.

THERE WAS A BRAWL!!! ... if only i could of watched it... what was that 3 minutes of Brawl?

Freaking. Incredible. ZOMGWTFBBQ

I was very well worth the wait! Excellent!!!

Oh my amazing I was a little unven at first but it turn out to be awesome

Figure out the connection between the players at first...but didn't get the final twist mainly because I had litle knowledge of that particular serie up to recently but in a way it make so much sense on so many level

Well done sirs! That was excellent. To Matthew Mercer, Zach Grafton, and the entire team: you have truly created the epic brawl that you set out to do, and to that I say "Well done, indeed."

Now where's the DVD/Blu-Ray?

I dont even know where to start but that was a great ending to a fantastic series.
Congratulations to all of the cast and crew!

I..I... the ending.... WHAT?!

Is this really the end??? Can't leave it on a footnote like that!!!

Still... awesome showing there, though I can't shake off the feeling that more is to follow... :P

Ridiculously nice fight scene, very well done. Crazy ending as well!

i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.

That was really really sad.

I was hoping that something would happen at the end to bring everyone back and make it all happy.

Still enjoyed it, nevertheless, but *sob*

Took me a second to figure it out, but I lol'ed at Kirby behind Miyamoto's Desk at the end. The butcher lives and hes butchering our 1st party nintendo games!!!

that my friend, was amazing.

Is that me or Mario fight scene bring back souvenir of Oldboy

Yay! Now I never have to come back to The Escapist except for on Wednesdays.

OMG By far one of the greatest webseries ever created. Thank you so much you guys truly amazing work!

that was a sad ending. Horrible way to start the year (-_-)

why on earth would I put a Kirby face? (O_O)

A fantastic, yet puzziling end my good sir.

The end with Kirby though, did he kill Ness and Miyamoto at the end? Was that was supposed to represent?

robert632:
i felt annoyed, as the ending wasn't exactly...an end, as kirby, who was more or less the villian, was still alive. still a good episode and seris. just that last scene of kirby left it to open.

Ever watched silence of the lambs? Kirby was for the entire series ripping the movie off, and in some cases so were the other characters.

there will be brawl finished the same way Silence of the Lambs did.

So if you can muster up more nintendo characters, this calls for Season 2 of The Will Be Brawl, ripping off that piece of crap 'Hannibal' - or a prequel, and rip off 'Red Dragon'

Great Series Guys!

Holy. F-ing. Shiat.

Not as epic a brawl I was hoping for in the closing, but a solid ending, just the same.

Great moments: Mario and his invincibility star, Samus rolling into battle, Link's last stand.

Creepiest: Peach's corpse.

Least surprising: Kirby.

Most touching: New hope in a crying princess, Captain Falcon on heroes.

Hottest upgrade: Two words... EYE PATCH.

Again, such a great series; I hate to see it end. Perhaps there's a behind the scenes installment coming? Like many,I'd love to see everything that went into this; from the writers, to the clever costumers, effects team, and the actors.

Okay guys... so... what's next?

Ninja Tank:

swansman:

^that
also: awwwwwesome :')

And so ends the greatest series that have ever been on the Escapist.

This was very well done. The fight scenes have come a long way from the first one, and I really liked the twist/ending.

Very good job on this series.

I will never see these characters the same way again.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here