There Will Be Brawl: Episode 10

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Damn...
I could write for long hours praising TWBB greatness, but let me say only this :
I consider TWBB best series/movie project of last year, shadowing everything else, and i say this after watching Avatarm last season of House MD and stuff.

Thank you. It was great time.

Series Awards

Best line: "You and Me, we're alot more alike then you think" - Ganon to Captain Falcon
Saddest Moment: Red
Most Badass Moment: Mario vs Yoshi
Fight scene that I wished was longer: Samus, Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi vs Ganon, Ness, and Lucas
Current Fav episode: 10
Best Character: Luigi

Anywho, that was insane. Just amazing. Me and three friends were watching all of them on his TV, and then we were like "HO'MYGODTHENEWONEISOUT." And we watched it and were amazed, and we were all guessing on who's the butcher and I was like "Ness and Lucas, PK fuck-your-shit". And now look who was right.

That was awesome.

Props to all, I hope to see all these actors and actresses again.

x.x

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Not very constructive, is it? But yes, that was my initial reaction. Shame there wasn't as much brawl as I'd hoped for- after twelve hours of fighting and two days of sore muscles, I kind of overestimated how much of the finale would actually be the titular Brawl.

Wow... that was truly AWESOME! I liked the way everything tied up at the end, and the homage to SotL was just epic.

As for Kirby... this matches all the other references to Nintendo itself moving away from the iconics of their beloved franchises, in favor for newer, more modern representations. Enough so that they are actively noticed when releasing modern remakes of these games.

I refer you all to Yahtzee's comments about Nintendo abandoning 15 years of gameplay innovation with the Super Mario Bros. Wii...

Well done guys. While I really didn't understand the ending I still loved it. Matt Mercer and the rest of the cast you all deserve something more then an entire website loving it. But that was awesome. Beautifully done. I may write a review on There Will Be Brawl.

....Excellent., Just...excellent.
By far one of the greatest series of anything ever.
I honestly hope there is a DVD

IdealistCommi:

There is

Wonderful, wonderful job guys. The wait was definitely worth it.

Can we have more? Take a few months off, have a nice holiday! Then bring us more Brawl because this series was amazing.

The end scarred me.......

TheNamlessGuy:

IdealistCommi:

There is

Yay. ..Just...YAY

Amazingly Done. Interesting Ending.

persona J:
who's the chick in the mini skirt suposed to be

I'd like to know this too...

Apart from that... Wow, that was utterly amazing. I'm glad this was made, and I got to see it :)

Crabby_the_Frog:

Amazing! Truly amazing!

I'm sure you've already planned for a DVD... I'd like to order asap. :P

I agree completely, I'd love this series on DVD! :)

"...just so you know...
...I'm at full health!"
Love that moment. :D

I'm so sorry that it's over, but, all good things.... *sob*

amazing amazing
thanks for one of the best shows of all time !
does anyone know if they plan on a second series ?

Well written, though what happened to Samus's eye. the ending was good I'm asuming kirby's phone call was a joke. What was that thing on the nintendo building, some mutant octopus.

Redem:

werewolfsfury:

least favorite part: ness and lucas are evil?! what the crap!

Should I have Paranoia Agent flashback?

wait what does that mean?

petey hunter:
Well written, though what happened to Samus's eye. the ending was good I'm asuming kirby's phone call was a joke. What was that thing on the nintendo building, some mutant octopus.

In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Game and watch's Final Smash attack is to turn into an octopus and flying around owning everything with its tentacles. See the link below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sHFjNM3j2s

Okay I have three questions

1- Does anyone have the causality list?
2- Whens the DvD coming?
3- Can we get a picture of the Characters that survived in one amazing group shot?

werewolfsfury:

Redem:

werewolfsfury:

least favorite part: ness and lucas are evil?! what the crap!

Should I have Paranoia Agent flashback?

wait what does that mean?

Heh well the revelation Ness and Lucas are the killer (with the baseball bat)and the level of mindscrew kinda remind me of Paranoid agent because the main killer of the serie is lil slugger who has a baseball bat and according to tv tropes the serie has a lot of deconstruction of anime like There will be brawl a deconstruction of video game character

Really great series guys, very well done.

petey hunter:

Game & Watch's final smash makes him a floating octopus.

It was so worth the wait, when the DVD comes out I'm gonna buy a couple copies for sure to help spread the word :D and I wanna show my support!

Wished Link was around a little longer, but it was a pretty awesome entrance by him. Also wished some of the other fight scenes were longer, but it still doesn't detract from the final product.

I laughed really hard when Nana hit Popo to grab his hammer, oh that was a priceless scene. There were just so many awesome moments, I really really enjoyed the series so much. Thank you guys so much for making it!

no words....should..have sent a poet..

^ my answer to not taking an hour to try and describe what I feel about the series.

Fantastic series. Pity it's over, but definitely worth the wait. Loved every minute, did not see the ending coming, not all of it anyway.

Awesome ending to an awesome series. I'm very sad to see it finally go.

persona J:
who's the chick in the mini skirt suposed to be

I believe that's Paula, from the Earthbound series.

Wow. Just wow. That was awesome. I just don't know what to say. The ending and floating princess will be haunting my dreams for a while though.

I must say, that was epic, but had me wanting more.

You guys did the most awesome possible thing possible with what you had, but the raw story, and characters, and everything... really made me wish you had some limitless budget for effects and such.

Seriously, if you ever win a couple lotteries; please do it again. Not that this wasn't awesome, but it deserved more than you guys could pay for.

IronChuck:
Holy. F-ing. Shiat.

Not as epic a brawl I was hoping for in the closing, but a solid ending, just the same.

Great moments: Mario and his invincibility star, Samus rolling into battle, Link's last stand.

Creepiest: Peach's corpse.

Least surprising: Kirby.

Most touching: New hope in a crying princess, Captain Falcon on heroes.

Hottest upgrade: Two words... EYE PATCH.

Again, such a great series; I hate to see it end. Perhaps there's a behind the scenes installment coming? Like many,I'd love to see everything that went into this; from the writers, to the clever costumers, effects team, and the actors.

Okay guys... so... what's next?

Agreed. Sad I am that Link didn't have a stronger showing; he was my favorite character.

Ps. Don't forget the bloopers! I'd love to see Kirby's especially!

Really well done, and epic length (35 minutes!). I never would have thought that it was Ness and Lucas and that they were stuffing everyone (Trophies: clever). I wasn't really satisfied with the ending though. I mean it makes sense: you can never completely kill the evil in the world. But it kind of sucks having Kirby survive it all when we had to watch Fox, Link, Peach, etc get killed.

However, I will say that you did a kick ass job with the music, costumes and graphics all the way through. Just in this one; Ness and Lucas were perfect, Mario's invincibility star tripped the hell out of me, any of Luigi's green flames were perfect, and the 3D Olimar stab was nothing short of amazing. Bravo.

Just to clarify. The ending.

Kirby killed Sakurai, who of course is the creator of Smash Bros and...Kirby. As evidenced by the credits.

"Sakurai's Dead Legs"

Kirby is sitting at Miyamoto's desk, about to jump him.

Anyways, episode was epic. Awesome. Best thing I ever seen.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the Octopus Massacre was short. I think that should have taken up a good chunk of the fight, not just 1 amazingly epic minute.

Also, I feel sad Wario died. Now who's going to take care of Waluigi?

Also:

BLOOPERS. MUST HAVE UPDATED BLOOPERS!

That was awesome but in the end I was a little confused. Maybe if I saw it all start to finish at once i might be able to pick up what's truely going on.

Simply phenomenal. Utterly brilliant, to the very climax. A huge bravo to the cast and crew of There Will Be Brawl, that was a fittingly epic ending.
Well worth the wait.

I disliked it. Just throw in two kids to be the butcher(s). terrible. Also, we saw game and watch in a bar before. Don't make HIM the demons. Its bull crap. Some more innovation with the villain please. also, STOP RIPPING OFF SILENCE OF THE LAMBS.

I did enjoy this series up to the very last episodes.

Incredible. The whole series proves to be one of the best movies I've seen in a while. This last episode started towards about 10 minutes in to smell like indigo prophecy, but oh god... Film noir at the end. Incredible. And what a final scene... Epic stuff, guys. This is incredible.

Is it possible to get a high-res copy of this? I imagine the quality when it was filmed was way better than the product on the escapist, and I would kill to be able to get all of the episodes running in DVD quality.

Didn't see that coming by a long shot... it all comes back to Mewtwo and his orphanage...
Someone should throw a very good party for the people behind the series. They've definitely earned it with this dark and hilarious masterpiece.

It's long enough (2-3 hrs) to be a full length movie. Could there be a DVD release of such movie at some point in the future?

Saw Avatar a few hours before watching this. Still can't decide which was more epic!

That was awesome, A DVD would be sweet but it's more of a matter of copyright issues that will probably prevent that ever happening.
ah well it was all good stuff.
Loved the credits song too :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook