Escapist News Network: The Future of Sex

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

The Future of Sex

Square-Enix announces a revolutionary new battle system, and and unrepresented market for sex in games finally comes to light.
Become a fan on Facebook!

Watch Video

Good job. I loved the Space Jump Mario joke.

And I didn't wanna fuck Dogmeat. But the Fable 2 dog...

Ok, that was pretty funny. I especially liked the overlay of YouTube comments on Mario because that is EXACTLY what it would look like.

rice pudding. Oficially cheaper than eagle semen

WHOO HOO

Newgrounds Tank!

That was a good episode.
The bit about sex in video games was hilarious.

haha, can I have his address or WoW account info, great vid again guys

Wow... just... wow.

I was going to go do a google search on those apps after watching, but now... yeah, maybe later.

Just think about it, they could earn BILLIONS!

Huh, the Bethesda Spokesperson reaction was just like mine XD. Just out of curiosity tho, which game is it that display gay sex?>.< And is it really that sexy? Video game sex I mean, do people want it? It looks so... Fake... And there is never any interesting or challenging sex, only boring plain old... sex...

DoctorNick:
Ok, that was pretty funny. I especially liked the overlay of YouTube comments on Mario because that is EXACTLY what it would look like.

Haha, yah it was^^

Kathleen's reaction to the sex in gaming piece was priceless.

Mortars:
Just think about it, they could earn BILLIONS!

Billions AND Billions! lol

LOL, I just loved the reactions to that guy's requests for beastiallity in games.

Well played, well played.
Think I spotted all the references. :)

jthm:
Wow... just... wow.

I was going to go do a google search on those apps after watching, but now... yeah, maybe later.

Actually, come to think about it..those apps...and a story on beastiallity?! My god, there linked?!

Alex does creepy so well.

"Cheaper than eagle semen" HAS to be the best response to any question EVER. That was an amazing way to start my day. Thank you, ENN.

Lol bestiality in games? If that never happens people will always have the internet for that kind of thing XD.

Kathleen has a very easy resolution, but will it be ordered chinese or will she actually go to a resturant?

Was that Dragon age: origins at 2:29 - 2:31 or was it a different game?

Miki91:
Huh, the Bethesda Spokesperson reaction was just like mine XD. Just out of curiosity tho, which game is it that display gay sex?>.< And is it really that sexy? Video game sex I mean, do people want it? It looks so... Fake... And there is never any interesting or challenging sex, only boring plain old... sex...

The only game to portray it realistically was Mass Effect. I don't find it exciting but makes it realistic as the climax of the romance story branch.

If the game's premise isn't sex related then sex isn't very important, but it's always nice to see polygons humping each other.

Mass Effect 2: Hoping Male Commander Shepards can shag his male compatriots!

Nice eagle semen reference, guys. Thanks for that.

That was... wow, the main story is creepy.

And if you were able to stomach the creepy dude talking, did anyone happen to notice his plushies when they did a close up on him? (I might have been there the whole time, but that's when I noticed it)

Use space jump!

Brilliant

Anyone else notice the stuffed animals in the background? Please tell me I'm not the only one peeing myself over here.

Also, LOL at the 'policeman' asking for the his WoW account info.

loved the rapidfire referance keep it up :)

.............. how could they top this next week? I thought that they couldn't top the picto dicks story but they did.

The looks on their faces..... This is the pinnicle of the series

Deadpan excellence as always.

Between the bestiality reactions and the inclusion of fake blood & the Kama Sutra in advanced Dragon Age tabletop boxed sets, today's report is one of the best.

Anyone notice in the back ground of the sex part there where 2 plushie cats getting it on?

And I do find ENN more spreadable than other news sources.

Oh wow. That was... funny. The silence..

First ENN of 2010, fresh onto the ice, takes the puck down the rink, bluffs the defenders, he shoots...HE SCORES!

That was awesome, eh?

"But recently, sex in videogames has become a hard issue, growing in importance and rising to the foreground."

I see what you did thar!

loved the background jokes, and i must say the quality of this show just space jumped (huh, huh get it?, get it?, wink wink, nudge nudge) up.

Doug:
LOL, I just loved the reactions to that guy's requests for beastiallity in games.

I can see some group come out with a DFS (Dog F***ing Sim) and when THAT happens, I'll be investing MY money in BARF-BAGS!

Hahaha, the reactions to the guy talking about bestiality were hilarious.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here