Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Zepren:

Geektress656:
Was that Yahtzee as Gordon Freeman? AWESOME!!

lol no, he was the guy who hands the russain commander the report hence him saying it had "no punctuation" did that one go over your head? lol

Haha, Yahtzee handing a file to Russ: ,,It has no punctuation.''
I just got it.

Loved the copy of the shot from the animated scene from the first Kill Bill.

You know, the shot where he shoots their legs and then headshots them on the ground?

You took a bad ass animated shot and translated it right to live action. I don't know why, but that shot made the episode for me :).

Great job guys!

DJShire:

Zepren:

Geektress656:
Was that Yahtzee as Gordon Freeman? AWESOME!!

lol no, he was the guy who hands the russain commander the report hence him saying it had "no punctuation" did that one go over your head? lol

LOL that was good

This stuff needs to be available on itunes, then I can experience the awesomeness anywhere!

Oh god, Thomas the tank engine. This just gets better and better.

that was great. funny and with plenty of action, really well produced to.

The ZP joke was clever; but the whole annoying Alex thing was funnier.

I'm very impressed with all aspects of this series; the comedy and visuals the most.

I truly hope this becomes available on DVD once the series is finished.

Awesome Episode this was hilarious and by the way if you didnt get the joke during the dream segment that was Yahtzee from Zero Punctuation handing him the file and the guy says it is not good and has no punctuation making a crack at Yahtzee's stlye of talking so ridiculously fast

Ah that was great.

absolutely hilarious...also Big Daddy "Jammal" as a pimp....wonderful...

Also unlike that report this post may have too much punctuation!?!!!!?!!!!!?????!??!???!

its also the beneficiary of speell checkin thanks to my horrendous typing skills!

"Drop it or she gets it"
*bang*
that was bloody hilarious.

The_root_of_all_evil:

orannis62:
Yeah, Alyx wasn't that bad to me, but I could see how some people would find her bad enough that this could be a reasonable exaggeration.

Alyx is the main reason why I won't play Episode 1 again. Bordering on Navi level irritation.

Oh come on, she's not that bad! I mean, what do you dislike so much about her?

I wonder if they are going to get lunds memories back with an animus now that mercer is dead.

Also THAT WAS FANTASTIC!

Absolutely brilliant!

Although I don't remember Cain talking in a Russian accent...

Have we just seen the bastard love child of Cain and Yuri?

orannis62:

The_root_of_all_evil:

orannis62:
Yeah, Alyx wasn't that bad to me, but I could see how some people would find her bad enough that this could be a reasonable exaggeration.

Alyx is the main reason why I won't play Episode 1 again. Bordering on Navi level irritation.

Unlimited ammo. Automatic shot. Gets in the way, but won't do what you want her to. Basically everything that really hacks me off about A.I.s in co-op shooters. They won't adapt and just stand in front of you blocking the way. Equally with the L4D2 plank-bots.

Razor sharp accuracy, stubble brains.

I love you guys.... the fuck you Gman was my favourite bit :D

I think this might be the best episode yet. It had comedy, action, editing, cameos, etc. Too bad in one of the best episodes Lund is brain-dead.

I already thought this series was awesome, but now it's downright epic. Looks like the switch to monthly did you well. This episode was amazing. Gordon being actually mute is something I've considered canon for the longest time. (You should've learned to say that sentence in real sign language, though.)

I'm speechless...
'twas made of awesome, you really outdid yourselves! Bravo!

*EDIT*
Big Y looks pretty pissed :S and Big R makes me think of John Funk (Vid review of Stalin vs Martians)

This is possibly the best series to me. That was amazing!

The_root_of_all_evil:

orannis62:

The_root_of_all_evil:

orannis62:

Unlimited ammo. Automatic shot. Gets in the way, but won't do what you want her to. Basically everything that really hacks me off about A.I.s in co-op shooters. They won't adapt and just stand in front of you blocking the way. Equally with the L4D2 plank-bots.

Razor sharp accuracy, stubble brains.

I suppose, but I feel it's made up for in this case, at least partially, by the fact that her personality is so good, although I'm very aware I'm entering YMMV territory here.

Schlen:
I'm speechless...
'twas made of awesome, you really outdid yourselves! Bravo!

*EDIT*
Big Y looks pretty pissed :S and Big R makes me think of John Funk (Vid review of Stalin vs Martians)

Yeah, my first thought was "Bulshevik on bicycle!"

orannis62:
]I suppose, but I feel it's made up for in this case, at least partially, by the fact that her personality is so good, although I'm very aware I'm entering YMMV territory here.

True, I just find bots to be either Excellent (Counterstrike, L4D (mostly)) or dumb schmucks that stand in front of your gun. Alyx's character is actually very good, though I have a soft spot for Mossman. It's always the bad girls.

I don't recall the Combine sucking quite that much....

The_root_of_all_evil:

orannis62:
]I suppose, but I feel it's made up for in this case, at least partially, by the fact that her personality is so good, although I'm very aware I'm entering YMMV territory here.

True, I just find bots to be either Excellent (Counterstrike, L4D (mostly)) or dumb schmucks that stand in front of your gun. Alyx's character is actually very good, though I have a soft spot for Mossman. It's always the bad girls.

Feh, Mossman wasn't that bad. From the beginning, she had good motives, and if you didn't see the way she betrayed Breen coming, I'll honestly be shocked.

This series just gets better and better. Well worth the wait: Yahtzee, Jamal, G-man's restraining order, Alyx, the puns... I WANT MORE!

That was great.
I still like Alyx, however.

Guys you are getting really good at these. Awesome work, well worth the extra little wait.

comadorcrack:
That Bit with Yahtzee Nearly Killed Me :L

I know! That was amazingly funny!! Awesome episode guys!

I've lost sight of the story!!!!
oh wait. there it is. no. yes. no. yes.
I can't keep track.
Still, the series is getting better.

Russ Pitts:

Bernzz:
Yahtzee cameo...epic. So, the guy who was meant to be Kane was Russ...? Anyone mind filling me in on who Russ is?

I work here ;)

Oh, rightio then. Sorry about that mate xD

badidgerizooka..... that made me face palm so hard....

Russ Pitts:

Bernzz:
Yahtzee cameo...epic. So, the guy who was meant to be Kane was Russ...? Anyone mind filling me in on who Russ is?

I work here ;)

yes and it was awesome *high fives*

This is the first episode of the series that left me with a "wait, what?" face even after watching it again.

Awesome.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or