Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Best episode yet!!!

One of the best episodes, every thing to do with brucie was awesome, as well as the G-man.

Best episode yet and I enjoy the subtle hint to Zero Punctuation you made.

This is, quite possibly, one of the most legendary series on this site.

Although, am I the only one who thinks that Bruce is kinda like Saxton Hale from Team Fortress 2?

That was the funniest one yet.

I guess the thing with Alyx's Dad is officially no longer a spoiler now. I mean it has been ages since HL2:EP2 came out...

I didn't think Alyx was cast very well, but then they seemed to be hybridizing her with Navi. I mean, I never found her that annoying.

Hopefully next time we will see the adventures of Jamal the Big Daddy and Lazer Cat.

i loved the "crawl through the vent thing" i could see what was comning next :)

Gordon Cyberman! :D

i had no idea 13:50 minutes could be over so quickly. i want more of it.

IxionIndustries:
This is, quite possibly, one of the most legendary series on this site.

Although, am I the only one who thinks that Bruce is kinda like Saxton Hale from Team Fortress 2?

no, you're not the only one.

You guys blow me away. You do that on purpose right?

Love the series hilarious, in a very disturbing, geeky gamer yet awesomely cool, a gigantic effort must have been put into this... sort of way. It disturbs me that I actually tought Cooking Mama was hot, in acrazy anime weeaboo sort of way.

Hmmm, I seem to have remembered why don't post here very often.

Ah, another dose of excellence. The scenes with Gordon, the G-Man and Alyx were the best. I shall now prove to all you people who like Alyx that she's an annoying idiot who doesn't give a toss about you:

At the end of Half Life 2: Episode 1, you have to scramble all around the train depot while a Strider blows up everything to try and get at you. Shots scream around you, combine soldiers drop into your path and there's even head crabs hiding in one of the transport cases. Alyx ducked past the gate at the earliest opportunity, which is fair enough as she didn't know what was about to happen. However, when you eventually make it to the infinite RPG crate you can look down and you'll see that Alyx's hiding place is only metres away, with a ladder leading up to the platform where the RPG is. But did Alyx try to help you? Noooo, she'd much rather hide than try to take down the Strider while you're oh so neatly distracting it by being shot at.

Fuckin great guys. I loved the train joke, the Russ, and Yahtzee cameos, but above all else i liked watching Shanks get hit in the face with a crowbar.

Lol that is why gordon cant speak.He is a mute

That was brillant, one of the best yet. AlthoughI want to see more of Jamal the big daddy.

That.

Was.

SUPERB!!!!!!

Too many great little pieces to name in detail. I eagerly await more!

The wait was worth it. One of the funniest episode so far.

I love this series so damn much it hurts.

And, also, is it just me that's noticed Brucie getting more and more flamboyant with each passing episode?

lol @ Kane

I cracked up when the guy said "almost as if there was no punctuation" had to watch it again just make sure that was indeed Yahtzee.

Wait, is Bruce just Saxton Hale minus the endangered animal wrestling? Because that's awesome. I also loved the many Goron is deaf jokes, the annoying chick, the gravity gun, the Russian dude who always sits next to red lights, and about everything else.

They say you should never meet your heros.

I loved the Thomas The Tank Engine joke by the way.

I don't care how long you take with the next episode. Keep this up! Do whatever you have to, but keep up the epic!

The_root_of_all_evil:

iamq:
Yahtzee had a cameo? When was that? Anyone mind telling me?

Well, dat report did haf almost no punksuasian.

You ruined that with the comma, the capital letter and the full stop.

No, why should I say the problems in the right order? :D

That was incredible. I love Doomsday Arcade!

The cameos were great too; Russ' "Tiberium!" was brilliant. Loved the Half-Life theme too, it was fantastic, despite me half hoping Gordon Freeman would become an ally.

SOMEBODY CALL THE DICTIONARY

WE'VE GOT A NEW DEFINITION OF "EPIC"

I remember seeing the pilot to this AGES ago in the Film Festival, but it never occured to me that Doomsday Arcade had anything to do with it, so I ignored it.

Watched this episode, then I watched ALL 23 back to back yesterday

This

Is

AWESOME

O MY GWAD!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I just at a loss of words, it was just WOW. And its just getting better

so could someone tell me the time on the video when yahtzee appears? I'd appreciate that, because i couldn't spot him.

This was great, however some of the speech was too rushed and some parts were confusing. But it was only a small amount. Great performence guys!

olcohalic:
so could someone tell me the time on the video when yahtzee appears? I'd appreciate that, because i couldn't spot him.

This was great, however some of the speech was too rushed and some parts were confusing. But it was only a small amount. Great performence guys!

With Russ. He hands him the report, says nothing and rolls his eyes when the report is given back to him. No hat, it's practically a disguise.

"It is as if there is ... no punctuation."

"Lactose!" *showers in milk*

"...*sign language*..."

Best episode so far, by far.

I fucking love the puns in this show.

I quite enjoyed how they argued about the title of Half Life 2.

The effects are getting better and better!

I think this show might be the pinnacle of internet entertainment, a series made by fanboys for fanboys.

You should really make a feature, the action in this show is so damned good, handheld to make it intense, but you can actually see what's happening, and the combine-headshot to reveal Michael lying cool-like through the soldiers skull, I had a cinematography-gasm.

The quality of this show just gets better and better every week, it's absolutely amazing what you guys achieve on what I assume is a shoe-string budget.

I do sometimes get a bit lost in the overall plot, but this might be because I'm more of a sci-fi nerd then a specific gaming nerd - maybe doing a short recap at the start of the episodes, to help people who aren't use to Lost-ian/Battlestar Galactica-esque "remember everything or you will be so darned lost in the plot!!!".
Saying that I still have an absolutely wicked time with these, I re-watched this Episode 3 times in a row because it was just that awesome.

If I'm ever in Australia you have a willing extra/hold camera monkey ready and willing right here :-D

Spot on boys. Perfectly done again.

gary is dead

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 50918)