Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

It was good, but I don't think it was their best episode. It felt very disjointed and not very well paced. Sorry guys, but I'm still looking forward to the next episode!

Who plays Brucie?

NO, JUST A BIT.

<3 I find every character extremely delightful. Not sure if I had the attention span for a 13-minute episode, though; I'm still not sure I understand what's going on. Something about an ultimate weapon, but I didn't realize that until the end of the episode. I think I liked getting 5-minute episodes every two weeks better than getting 10-minute episodes every month, personally.

Badidgerizooka...... sigh

Shame we never got to see laser cat take down a number of combine as that would look AWESOME! but alas. Great episode guys. I really am looking forward each next episode as they all tend to be more epic than the last

That was awesome! Well worth the wait.

I'm waiting for Bruce to say "Fair shake of the sauce bottle mate!"

To quote Comicbook Guy,"Best episode ever!"

did everyone else get the Game Over Badge after watching this? it says you get it after watching all 26 episodes of Doomsday Arcade. We only have three left????

I got a Game Over Badge just before watching this.

It was a brilliant episode, even though I can only hear what you say 50% of the time.

[Edit] The backdrop of 4:17 has a lot in common with the architecture in TF2 (the map Granary). (Maybe because it might be a granary... I don't think I've ever seen a granary, so I don't know)

Ive watched this episode three times now, is just so good.

I loved that so much, i created a profile just to say how much i loved it.

in the comand and conquer bit with the russian when he says theres no punction like full stops or comas was so funny

BEST EPISODE EVER.

I wish you would stop making fun of the puns, though. They're hilarious! :D

The most epic so far. Keep it up.

"Close... but no lamarr. -_- Really?"

Very nice episode. It may be my Valve fanboyism talking, but it was one of my favorites. Though, as many people have said, I don't remember Alyx being that annoying...

This is definitely the best episode. I couldn't stop laughing from all the references.
I loved the part with the "Russian" xD

So there are only 3 more episodes? That makes me a very sad panda indeed. Please say it ain't so!

Hamster at Dawn:
So there are only 3 more episodes? That makes me a very sad panda indeed. Please say it ain't so!

Hold the panic! The Arcade isn't doomed yet. There *are* 26 episodes - 23 regular ones, 2 previews and one "bloopers and outtakes".

Also - first post! (yay for being a lurker)

hahahaa!! yahtzee is a brilliant actor^^ i laughed A LOT of this one=DD

Im glad i bought orange box. If Gordan didn't have the screwy voice I would probably not have wanted him to die, I could have seen him on our side. It looks like Luigi may be batting for the other team soon though.

Awesome episode. I think every part that the cast thought that would make us laugh, made me laugh every time. Yahtzee was the one who handed the paper right? Because I thought that he was Gordon for some time, but he didn't have the right face.

Badass action is badass.

That was amazin'! Go kameos for the win!!!

Ah man I couldn't stop laughing! haha that episode was great!

I'm probably reiterating a moot point but damn that lady playing Alyx is fine.

Not THAT good, but definitely a MASSIVE improvement on 22.

It saddens me how far down the video list this is. It really is the jewel in the crown of The Escapist for me.

Rusteh_Bull3t:
I loved that so much, i created a profile just to say how much i loved it.

That is also why I joined.

W3rK:

Hamster at Dawn:

Hold the panic! The Arcade isn't doomed yet. There *are* 26 episodes - 23 regular ones, 2 previews and one "bloopers and outtakes".

That's worse, that means that it's already finished and there wasn't even a conclusion! Also, why do I not have this badge when I have definitely watched all the episodes, including the bloopers and previews?

Looks like you guys got a bigger budget to play with. =P

Amazing episode, i loved the shootout with the combine, and all the terrible, terrible, puns. keep it up!

also...

Hamster at Dawn:

W3rK:

Hamster at Dawn:

That's worse, that means that it's already finished and there wasn't even a conclusion! Also, why do I not have this badge when I have definitely watched all the episodes, including the bloopers and previews?

just a thought, have you been signed in whilst watching them? cos i've seen them all too, but forgot my password for a while and, as i don't post much i didn't bother trying to recover it for a few months, so i've only seen about half whilst being signed in

OMG all the funny references ('No punctuation' 'Gordon!'"What?") lol BEST EPISODE EVER so far :D

Flukey:

Hamster at Dawn:
Also, why do I not have this badge when I have definitely watched all the episodes, including the bloopers and previews?

just a thought, have you been signed in whilst watching them? cos i've seen them all too, but forgot my password for a while and, as i don't post much i didn't bother trying to recover it for a few months, so i've only seen about half whilst being signed in

That's definitely possible although I'm usually signed in automatically. Never mind, this show is epic so I'll probably end up watching all the episodes again anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

xD hahaha roflmao

Well, the next three episodes are sure to be epic. This time I gladly wait for the episode preview.

The dozen cameos were awesome, and i lol'ed so hard when he killed the headcrab to kill gordon, but i honestly thought that he would use a pipe with a valve on it to kill gordon, thus opening for several lame jokes.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here