Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Alyx is so cuuuuuuuutttttteeee....

That...was...badass.

I LOVED the Zero-Punct. cameo. Executed wonderfully.

LOL, the "actress" portraiting Alyx actually looks better than Alyx.

I like how competent Shanks is.

10 / 10 for awesomeness.
Inifinity / 10 for BADIDGERIZOOKA

crotalidian:
awesome. bit visually all ove the place but some good action scenes. Go Russ and Yahtzee, thats the entire escapist represented now (ZP, Apocalypse Lane, Unskippable/ENN, and the editor in cheif for the actual journalism bit)

Actually, Rebecca Mayes and the LRR team haven't been represented (apart from Graham and Paul). So not the entire Escapist...

But this is looking to be building up to a great conclusion. Looking forward to the next episode, but I'll definitely miss this when it's gone. Great video now though, as always :).

Excellant episode; a brilliant paraody on Half-Life 2 and all the little cameos make the production.

Loved the Restraining Order gag XD

anyone notice that Bruce's eyepatch swaps eyes when he uses the BOOMerang??

ARE YOU FUCKING ME? You got Yahtzee to guest star in this episode, and NOT AS GORDON? WHAT?
Oh, you devilish fiends.

This has got to be one of the best episodes. Russ and Yahtzee having a quick cameo and Half Life 2 references can't get any better. Also Bruce is one of my fav characters he's so damn cool.

The G Man references were amazing. I have started to piss off my mate to the full by doing the noise he makes. Also I have started using the close but no lamarr pun. I thought it was their best episode yet, next to episodes 1, 19 and 20. the introduction of the michaels, the dice lord and the adventures of tom and ryan were the things that did it for me. episode 23? gordon freeman's appearance. they didn't screw him up, but i didnt expect them to. lund and shanks know what they are doing :D

One of the better episodes, although the Ba-didgeri-zooka could have been named better, like, didgeridooka or something. Other than that, it was awesome.
Also, who actually plays Bruce? Is it Yahtzee?

EDITED: After watching Episode 21, I found out it isn't. Strangely, I didn't get a Game Over badge, and I've been watching Doomsday Arcade from the beginning...

This series gets better and better, special effects arn't essential for a show, but you guys really know how to use them well.

Oh my god, that "pleasure to Milk you" thing gets me every time...

Ha! I didn't even recognize Yahtzee 'til I saw his name in the credits...

Amazing job, as always.

and then john freeman was zombie

Rusteh_Bull3t:
Oh my god, that "pleasure to Milk you" thing gets me every time...

Every.
Single.
Time.
I can't help laughing hysterically.

When is the next episode? This one was one of my all time favorites btw.

Wheres the next ep!!! =C its twbb all over again ><

LOL! GREAT EPISODE AND AMAZING SPECIAL EFFECTS! :D

now i want to play through Half Life 2 again... that episode was awesome, captured the feeling and atmosphere of fighting the combine beautifully, the jokes were kind of lame but it was saved by a masterfull representation, congrats guys!

"Gordon! Gordon Gordon! that's your enemy Gordon! you should shoot him Gordon!"

LOL

No new ep? :(

Slurp:
No new ep? :(

The episodes come every other week. We still have one week before the next episode.

Its interesting to see just how far this series has come along since its beginning. I thought initially that it had a lot of promise, but I have to say this has turned into my favourite series on the escapist. great work guys.

Wow, there was a lotta shit going on in that ep! Loved seeing Yahtzee's cameo (and a non-speaking part at that!). Anxious to see what the Mario Bros do with Lund.

Having Lund & Shanks square off will be more epic than when Billy & Jimmy duked it out at the end of Double Dragon!

Arbitrary Cidin:
ARE YOU FUCKING ME? You got Yahtzee to guest star in this episode, and NOT AS GORDON? WHAT?
Oh, you devilish fiends.

hahaha and he wouldn't have to talk then either

HentMas:
now i want to play through Half Life 2 again... that episode was awesome, captured the feeling and atmosphere of fighting the combine beautifully, the jokes were kind of lame but it was saved by a masterfull representation, congrats guys!

aren't the jokes supposed to be lame? xDD

grr I didn't realize how long it'd been since the last episode
don't mind waiting, but admittedly it's making me much more disconnected from this series (and please don't do those previews, they're nice and dramatic but make me expect more-no, something different from what the spirit of the show really is haha)

So whatever happened to Nefarious?

Brilliant- the cameos were great and the Thomas the Tank Engine reference was a pleasant surprise.

The effects and costumes are nothing short of magnificent, bothers me that abysmal shit like Disaster Movie and those other films get people paying to see them when we get this from you for free.

No ep this week? :(

This is my favorite episode of all so far.
Action, comedy, really this was just fantastic overall and a blast.
Hope they can bring this much game next episode.

Im sorry, but I ve got a question. where do you get your stories from? they seem familiar.

Has this become a monthly show now?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or