Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

i'm not sure but i think were due one fairly soon. its actully driven me nuts waiten!

Where are the new episodes??

I'm fairly certain we're due for a new episode. Where is it :(

Some people have the badge for watching all 26 episodes...that makes no sense...

What makes even less sense, is the lack of todays episode.

I WANT MOAR! The waiting is killing me... :/

I think they're preparing a super epic conclusion...

At least I hope so, it would be one huge dick move to leave us hanging aftar an ending like that.

It would be like ending the Half Life series on an epic cliffhanger and not saying anything about whats next.

...wait

snowman6251:

yes, i don't mind if they want to take time in making these eps, that doesn't bother me its the fact that they don't say anything about it...

001648:

snowman6251:

yes, i don't mind if they want to take time in making these eps, that doesn't bother me its the fact that they don't say anything about it...

Exactly what i was thinking mainly because the past 2 longer eps we have had something to keep us intrested but theres being nothing said about this. If it is the epic conclusion fair enough but some form of info about this would of being fine.

Irridium:

At least I hope so, it would be one huge dick move to leave us hanging aftar an ending like that.

Hey Guys,
This is Shanks just wanting to say that we are making a super epic conclusion (possibly super-dooper epic). Sorry about the delays, but there've been plenty of production issues working against us and I'm really trying to make these last two episodes a worthy sendoff.

Can't say exactly when, but the ending is coming and it's coming soon. Thanks for being so patient,

Stay tuned...

Timtimfed:

Irridium:

Hey Guys,
This is Shanks just wanting to say that we are making a super epic conclusion (possibly super-dooper epic). Sorry about the delays, but there've been plenty of production issues working against us and I'm really trying to make these last two episodes a worthy sendoff.

Can't say exactly when, but the ending is coming and it's coming soon. Thanks for being so patient,

Stay tuned...

Horay!

As long as your making an epic conclusion, I'll wait as long as you need.

And last 2 episodes? This is episode 23, and the badge says all 26 episodes...
Will you be combining a couple of episodes or something?

Irridium:

And while we're on topic, how do people already have that badge? We are only on Ep 23, and if you count the two trailer episodes that is 25. WTF?

sooperman:

Irridium:

And while we're on topic, how do people already have that badge? We are only on Ep 23, and if you count the two trailer episodes that is 25. WTF?

I think its just a glitch.

The site sees the previews as the actual episodes. And the outakes and bloopers episode makes the total 26 episodes.

Irridium:

sooperman:

Irridium:

I think its just a glitch.

The site sees the previews as the actual episodes. And the outakes and bloopers episode makes the total 26 episodes.

That's what it was; I'd forgotten about that episode. I don't think it's a glitch, but if it were it would explain my own lack of badge in that regard. :(

The disappointment at the lack of new episodes is not caused by the fact of no new material as much as at the lack of any information concerning the time schedule. Very unprofessional of them not so post anything stating the time of the next episode...

wsmieszek:
The disappointment at the lack of new episodes is not caused by the fact of no new material as much as at the lack of any information concerning the time schedule. Very unprofessional of them not so post anything stating the time of the next episode...

Well technically they talked about problems they are having in the production of the next episode if you scroll up. And you really aren't entitled to anything from them and you moaning is not going to change anything.

Silent_marauder:
Well technically they talked about problems they are having in the production of the next episode if you scroll up. And you really aren't entitled to anything from them and you moaning is not going to change anything.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moaning
Please... I don't accept people accusing me of something that I didn't do.
I am simply voicing my opinion about the regularity of the episodes that are technically supposed to be uploaded "(Catch a new episode of Doomsday Arcade) every other Thursday, only on The Escapist." as of the notice under the last episode.

It was a bit unprofessional to keep people in the dark for the past few episodes. I'm glad the producers realized the fact that a simple post will be more than enough to explain the reasons for delays.
I never said that I am entitled to anything from them, the same way you aren't entitled to attack me for no reason. I just like to get my next episode of Lost, Half Life, a book, whatever, on the time specified by the creators. If there is a suspicion of a possible delay, the creators issue a statement and then consumers are not in a position to complain.

Oh, I believe they are doing it partially for us. If the Doomsday Arcade wasn't made for us (internet users), then it wouldn't be uploaded to the website and would've stayed as a novelty fun video for their Facebook friends.

Peace.

So when's the next episode? It's been almost a month now. No episode 24?

I dont want it to end this fast tho :( its almost like a TV show, i you guys keep it up, this could be a good long run. But i guess if its gonna be an EPIC conclusion, it really better be EPIC.

Considering the fact that I've laughed my ass off with all 23 of the episodes so far, I could wait for the last three. It was just incredibly shocking to wait all week till Thursday and be like, WAGREABHFBARKAG!! WHERE'S MY EPISODE 24!! I totally understand if there's issues though. Happens to the best.

Timtimfed:

Irridium:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...

thanks for the update appreciate it take as long as you need!!!

The Alyx bits were fantastic. Oh, great work.

I still loved the Dicelord's Montage, and Yahtzee's cameo so awesome. There have been planty of others moments, but I have a short memory, so I might go rewatch some old episodes. Looking forwards to the conclusion.

sooperman:

Irridium:

2 trailers and there was a pilot episode that was removes i believe

Raioken18:
I still loved the Dicelord's Montage, and Yahtzee's cameo so awesome. There have been planty of others moments, but I have a short memory, so I might go rewatch some old episodes. Looking forwards to the conclusion.

so true my fave part too!!!

im sad that this series must end im going to miss it....unless its the finale of season one but that is unlikley.

I can`t remember is this the fourth or fifth week since episode 23

there is a rotting dead body around somewhere... So a while.

Timtimfed:
Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...

Well I'm sure the wait is going to be worth it!

But... last two episodes? How sad! We're really going to miss you guys!

Are you planning for any other kind of shows in the future?

Timtimfed:

Irridium:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...

But I don't want it to end. :'(

Seriously, your show is the best on this site.

Timtimfed:

Irridium:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...

Take all the time you need! The production quality is getting so good it's actually mouthwatering to think your taking the time to make an epic conclusion.

Timtimfed:

Irridium:

Hey Guys,

Stay tuned...

well if the show is coming to an end just wanna say great job guys
this show was the reason i made an escapist account

You even fitted thomas the tank engine in there!

ZombieT-Bag:

well if the show is coming to an end just wanna say great job guys
this show was the reason i made an escapist account

exactly the case for me too

JUXTAPOSTION HAHAHAHA

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: