Doomsday Arcade: Episode 23

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You even fitted thomas the tank engine in there!

ZombieT-Bag:

well if the show is coming to an end just wanna say great job guys
this show was the reason i made an escapist account

exactly the case for me too

JUXTAPOSTION HAHAHAHA

where does shanks think he has seen juxtaposemat before? i don't recall seeing the actor in the series before

All I can say about the guy with the hat on (i dont remember his name) is Saxton Haaaaaale!!!

"how did they get permission to do that yahtzee pun?"
"dude, that IS yahtzee"
"why isnt he wearing a hat?"
I almost feel sorry for Ben. Without his trademark my friends will forever be dumb.

"This report, it makes no sense, it's as if there are no periods, no commas, no punctuation!" I about cried.

does yahtzee play bruce?

The video isn't working!

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! GET IT WORKING!

"A pleasure to MILK you" lol. That was just so stupid i couldn't help but laugh.

I would love to see Russ do a chokeslam, and wear a mask

You guys forgot that weird radio sound when the metrocops die in the first metrocop's death.

It was the guy who threw the file down

Best episode so far. really great ^^

has anyone noticed how Bruces eyepatch has changed sides?

I did not really get this episode the first time I saw it.
Now that I have played Half-Life 2 however, I think this one is brilliant. The sound for it was excellent, especially the Combine radio noises and the gun fire. Though, I never knew Freeman didn't like Alyx.

I also like the small Zero Punctuation plug with Yahtzee and Russ. Great episode.

ghostrider409895:
I did not really get this episode the first time I saw it.
Now that I have played Half-Life 2 however, I think this one is brilliant. The sound for it was excellent, especially the Combine radio noises and the gun fire. Though, I never knew Freeman didn't like Alyx.

I also like the small Zero Punctuation plug from Russ. Great episode.

Did you notice that it was Yahtzee himself who dropped the papers on Yuri's (Russ) desk?

AvsJoe:
Did you notice that it was Yahtzee himself who dropped the papers on Yuri's (Russ) desk?

Yeah. Not at first though. It actually was not until I went on and rewatched it tonight after playing Half Life 2 did I notice. I was actually waiting the entire season to see Yahtzee after I saw Gram and Paul, and now that I cared to pay a bit more attention I actually saw him. I thought it was really cool that they were able to bring in Yahtzee.

These guys, Shanks and Lund, really put a lot of funny jokes and small details into their episodes if you pay close enough attention. I finished watching the series a while ago, but now that I have had a PS3 and played some of the games they made episodes about, I think I may rewatch some to see if I can get or pick up on some things I didn't get before. Like this episode, I thought was boring, but now that I know Half Life I think it is one of their best.

where was yazhee at in this i missed it.

Oh wow, I literally can't believe he shot a pipe (or whatever it was) at that girl, making her end up dead lmao!! That was messed up, but funny. I literally am impressed with this video lasting so long and I'm so drawn into it now of course! Amazing, and quite the charm on Epicness.

I really enjoyed it, only thing was that some of these characters I don't recognize from being in a game. Well done guys this was amazing indeed! EDIT: Crap, they had YAHTZEE in this?! I didn't even notice till I re-watched this haha! Clever guys, but awesome altogether!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here