Apocalypse Lane: Episode 30: Obama Drama

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Episode 30: Obama Drama

President Obama has rebuilt Washington D.C. and is looking to acquire the best gaming system possible.

Watch Video

it may or may not be racists, but all we know for sure is that it's fucking hilarious.

also shocked!, is it willys mother or is this also in the past.

edit, nah it cant be in the past, willy doesn't seem like the type saying no to anything sexual.
or maybe he is, you blipped out all the fun parts :P

Obama dont need no street cred! I rofl'd at the ducky at the end.

Fuckin ace episode and wtf is willy doin with Obama :P

I believe Willy actually looks better as a zombie.

Wait...Willy is obama's wife, and Obama knows about the device???

Jon, you adding way too many plot twists and I'm fairly certain you're making this up as you go along. Keep it up.

*head explodes*

Great fucking episode.

Is it just me or does the D.C look like the Spaceball mothership from Spaceballs.

Dr.Killinger:

Yeah, so do we. :)

Kitten skulls? Now thats badass

WTF wait so willys obamas wife but wasnt she radatied by the bombs it looks like the bombs already dropped if so then how did willy become a zombie

I'm confused...
Is that Willy? Or his sister/mother or was this past tense?

Or am I supposed to be confused.
Glad to know what Obama has to do with everything though.

Haha! Kitten skulls!

Great episode.

Loving the new credit sequence! I really dunno what to expect next. Obama created Big Pete? Ducky is the secret mastermind behind the whole thing? The worm eats Gladis? WHO KNOWS!

Keep up the good work John, I'm made up that kept watching.

(farts)

Love the description of a forum, best i've heard yet

How can that be WIlly if Willy was on his way back to the cul-de-sac when Obama attacked the Gamers?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

so that was willy!

wow. well if this was in the past, then blowing up the Gamerz HQ will prolly be a mistake as it will take the NES with it.

I've always felt the Technodrome would've been more awesome with spinners. Great episode as always!

Actually, squirrel skulls might not be a bad idea. Kitten skulls are bad-ass, yes, but if you got squirrel skulls, that takes effort. People will go "that mofo took the time to find frikken squirrels and attach their frikken skulls to D.C."

...and yes, that is how the scenario will play out in my mind

When I first saw DC I was like, "Hey that looks like Technodrome." Gladys' voice always reminded me of how Krang used to talk. And if you look at Krang it really isn't all that much of a stretch.

I have a feeling that i'm gonna love this season even more then i loved the last one!

Why can I see Washington really going for a Technodrome style mobile fortress?

I feel sorry for Rico...

"Rico, just when I think you're the most retarded son of a bitch on the planet you come up with a STROKE OF GENIUS LIKE KITTEN SKULLS!"

Oh and BTW, talk about a series of crazy character revelations! Steve is a tumor, Hicky was made retarded, Glades is an alien and now Willie was Obama's partner?

Jon Etheridge:

Dr.Killinger:

yes we all somehow agree to this...... You sick bastard. ^.^

Amazing as usual. DC looks like Technodrome - awesome! Also Obama is hilarious.

swaki:
it may or may not be racists, but all we know for sure is that it's fucking hilarious.

also shocked!, is it willys mother or is this also in the past.

edit, nah it cant be in the past, willy doesn't seem like the type saying no to anything sexual.
or maybe he is, you blipped out all the fun parts :P

I think this episode is in the past to. Since some one attacked the gamers compound in a previous episode and Obama was planing some thing. So I think this is when the gamers are out looking for Cuddles.

Jon Etheridge:

Dr.Killinger:

Yeah..... explain?

Jon's been watching a bit too much Fresh Prince, methinks. =]

i agree that kitten skulls make you extremely bad ass!

Wait - is Willy a woman? Or does he just wear dresses because he thinks it's fun?

Funny episode. But I have some questions for you...

Are you anti-Obama or is it just because he's the president now, and anyone would have been treated the same? Or is it because he's the only president you guys can do an impression of?

Holy shit! This series just keeps piling on the bombshells doesn't it? I watched the last episode this morning, went out in the snow then came back and watched this. Not as funny as the previous episode but it's still badass. Maybe it needs a few more kitten skulls.

Please don't tell me they try and attack Cuddles later to get his skull.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here