LoadingReadyRun: Loading Ready Run Premiers on Monday

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Loading Ready Run Premiers on Monday

From the creative minds behind The Escapist's hit video series ENN and Unskippable, comes Loading Ready Run, the sketch comedy web series that's older than YouTube. Since 2003, the Loading Ready Run crew has been producing their cult hit sketch comedy show every Monday, like clockwork. Starting January 11th, the show is moving to The Escapist. Prepare to not be disappointed.

Watch Video

Wow, awesome! This'll be good now there's no Doomsday Arcade to look forward to.

Lucky me I recently rewatched all those then

And, wait.
How old is YouTube?

Yay. Bout time guys.

I shall begin constructing a LoadingReadyRun sacrifical altar at once, my lords!

Hooray for lrr!

This is the best thing since... a long time ago. Hoorah!

I just hope it's better than that piece of shit Unskippable. I'll have to check out ENN too, heard it's supposed to be really damn good.

heh the new logo is pretty awesome, also on an unrelated subject, my hands are cowered in some black goo, tar perhaps?

That... doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Fair play to the guys.

Can't wait. I also like the blending of the two title boards, it pays a nice level of homage to both sites.

WOO! Cant wait guys!

Iv'e been a fan of ENN since day one and a fan of Unskippable since I first came to the site nearly one year ago.

Looking forward to it!

bit annoying now how the escapist is commandeering all these video series... but I suppose if it keeps them going I can't complain.

that said, I love these guys, I just am going to have one less website to visit now.

Alright, I am prepared to not be disappointed. I shall keep my plans to be excited inchoate, as I am only capable of experiencing one emotion at a time.

TheNamlessGuy:

And, wait.
How old is YouTube?

All of them? You re-watched all of them? That's like... 400 videos. Wow.

Nimbus:

I know.
Took me some time, but it was totally worth it!

TheNamlessGuy:

Nimbus:

I know.
Took me some time, but it was totally worth it!

I am humbled by your... uh... fanliness.

hooray!
something about the shooting style of canadaman had me laughing the other day,

fondly,

This is great! Now I can finally get my LRR, Unskippable, ENN, and ZP fix all in one place!

Ciarang:
Wow, awesome! This'll be good now there's no Doomsday Arcade to look forward to.

Wh... What?

Are they cancelling Doomsday Arcade?

And yeha, i love that site, i visit it often enough and love it.

Thanks for the crash course guys. Woulda been lost without it.

"The grey clouds are as bad as Durandal's floggings."

...what the hell is that supposed to mean?

And anyways, welcome to the Escapist!

I have been a big fan of LLR and the Escapist for a while. So I can't wait!!!
:3

Congratulations guys you deserve all the success thats coming to you.
I still haven't made it all the way through the LRR back catalogue yet but I'm getting there!

I think I just had an eyegasm. But it's more the kind that you get from people rubbing your junk in a moshpit than an intimate encounter... Gross.

Can't wait.

damn you escapist E scribbler!

That was very, very awesome. *has a seizure*

ENN has a nice, tightly made form of humour, so I'll watch out for this.

dragon_of_red:

Ciarang:

Wh... What?

what

TheNamlessGuy:

And, wait.
How old is YouTube?

3 years old now.

TheNamlessGuy:

And, wait.
How old is YouTube?

Four years old

The Random One:

dragon_of_red:

Ciarang:

Wh... What?

what

What they both said! It can't be over yet because it ended as a cliff hanger and didn't explain anything yet. If they quit now then we'd all keel over!

more stuff on the escapist is a good thing
more graeme and paul on the escapist is a good thing
there for, this is a good thing...

Wow, as being a video contributor, I have to say that Grahm and paul work the hardest in that section

Ciarang:

That show is still on. I think your thinking of "There will be brawl". Unless I'm mistaken, in which case there both off, heh.

Anywho, as for the topic, excellent, I've been making a habit of checking the LRR website every week for the new videos; this'll make it easier for me to make a one stop 'shop' for videos!

swaki:
heh the new logo is pretty awesome, also on an unrelated subject, my hands are cowered in some black goo, tar perhaps?

It's the taint!

so...awesome...need...to...keep...heart...from...exploding

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook