Unskippable: The Last Remnant, Part 2

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

The Last Remnant, Part 2

With the battle now over, our heroes struggle to make sense of a flashback.

Watch Video

Nooooooooooooooooooo - OW!
i loved that part! Great stuff. I hate that Rush guy.. infact, i hate all teenage boys within a Japanese game.

Wait... part 2? Ok... *watches*

Gae bolg... cannot help but laugh.

I think they should do a mutli part one for a JRPG just like Metal Gear. :D

That was excellent, Best one since the final fantasy one. *Applaudes*

"Did somebody call Evil Taxi?"

"Cave?"

This game looks lame lol

OMG part 2 a unskippable first

LOL at "are you going to use the gae blog to fight the taint"
"hey master chief wants his bubble shield back"
His name is "Rush sykes" what kind of name is that???
OMG the cut scene keeps on going
Please do it!!!! I wanna see more this was hilarious

LOL at end of the video with the joke about snake

Rush: Aaaaaaargggh *passes out*
Paul: Nice charge up move.
Graham: His super power is passing out with rage.

Great episode as always guys.

He apparently has superpowers when he rages. How long is the actual cutscene? Because Paul says that it still goes on.

Haha.. "And now the conclusion.." How very Star Trek, Paul!

And not only was the bubble shield reference totally filled with wit, crushing Rush would've been so much better..

"And so they died, crushed to death by the giant boulders that were clearly going to fall on top of them..... Oh wait, IT'S A GAME!"

God, Rush is a twat.. Ah, a YouTube reference! And holy crap, a reference to Eternal Sonata! We've come full circle! :O

..Oh lord, the lining up with satellites reminds me all too much of FFXI's crafting system. Please kill me now! D:

And -now- we see Star Wars \o/

Wait, wait, wait, wait... "Ominousness"? Oh right, the game is just as nuts as that word is xD

Evil Taxi~! \o/ In 30 minutes or less or it's free..? "JUDO CHOP!" ..So well timed..

Haha.. Cyan.. Nice.

Let's -not- keep going...

You guys seem to have taken a liking to the commander woman. I can understand why.

gosh I love Unskippable! great episode you guys!

I really wish that Unskippable would delve further into games instead of just the starting cutscene. Like with MGS4

I'm so glad you started with how the old one ended. Amazing.

I'm actually playing through this game right now. I'm glad to hear someone other than the voices in my head making fun of it :D

I keep thinking I should finish this game at some point...Then I remember that it kept crashing and so give that idea up as a bad job....

This is probably my favourite Unskippable yet.

I loved the Eternal Sonata reference
Loved the Evil Taxi
Loved the Super Saiyan reference
Loved the bit at the end "So are we going to continue with this one?" "... No, we COULD... But no"

... I lol'd at Super Cyan...

The only person who can get away with repeating what they were just told as a question is Snake?

webrunner:
The only person who can get away with repeating what they were just told as a question is Snake?

I see what you did there.

Wait so it keeps going? How long is this cutscene?

Congratulations on your partnership with The Escapist guys.

Does Irina *Really* look that much like Emma? I've never thought so... in fact, rush must be blind as a bat. awesome episode as always.

This cutscene could challenge MGS4 it would seem.

AH! Nice Myst reference guys.

that was the best episode I've seen in a long time

I'm gonna need you to pee into this cup.

I was in fact watching the first part when this was released.
JRPG's are so ripe for parody.

This game is riddled with bad cutscenelery. I'm glad to finally see someone besides myself making fun of it.

Come on torture graham for our amusement, do the rest of the cut scene.

I am also pretty sure that who ever was writing for Lady Emma or what ever she was called was fed up with the rest of the writing staff. Finally someone calling a JRPG character out on being vague, hapless, and rather dense.

Dragonball z provides so many good jokes for everybody to use.

This 'game' is a steaming pile of shit. A pile of shit that uses the Unreal engine, yet still excrement. It's like a bad anime movie that you have to press A to watch, and that includes the combat.

Glad to see it on Unskippable.

"Bring the blue pages"
myst fans everywhere chuckle.

Come on guys keep going, its getting too funny.

Garaw:
This 'game' is a steaming pile of shit. A pile of shit that uses the Unreal engine, yet still excrement. It's like a bad anime movie that you have to press A to watch, and that includes the combat---

--- In my humble experience:

Is what I'm sure you meant to say.

Damn, you guys are awesome. Myst reference (thumbs up). Even though the Saiyan/Cyan joke was so cheesy, that was the fricken funniest joke there.

And, cmon, you gota do Part 3! :P

It's funny how this cutscene didn't seem remotely as pointless and stupid when I was watching it the first time, in-game..

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here