LoadingReadyRun: The Job

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

The Job

Graham and Paul assemble a crack team of professionals to take on what might be the most difficult job ever.

Watch Video

constant giggling and a few laughs, nice to see that your keeping the lrr sense of humor (big setup, pointless punchline).

I'm saddened that you didn't keep the LRR logo with the first R replaced with an escapist e, that logo was awesome.

Edit: first lrr escapist post evar!

please don't ban me

I'm sorry...what the fuck was that?

Great parody of oceans 11 :D. Also good to see loading ready run on this site since I can't be buggered to regularly visit more than one site at a time.

I can vouch for hide-a-beds being heavy.

I'll watch this to see where it goes, looks promising.

Thank god for Loading Ready Run.

Incidentally, if anyone would like to join the LRR fanclub...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Loading-Ready-Run-Fanclub

Proceed thusly.

So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.

I never knew moving a couch could be so epic.

Way to go guys, I'm excited to see more from you at the Escapist :)

nice. good start. I know Lrr has been around like for evarr but never actually bothered to watch it. wish Quicktime workes at work now!

From Jer floating to Kathleen's action shots to Tim's hologram watch, it's clear that a lot of work went into this to make it visually appealing. Though I must admit, once the team had been assembled, I thought, "Wouldn't it be funny if they were just getting all these people together to do something mundane like moving a couch." Clearly, I am in the target audience for this.

That was funny, especially when I found out what the mission was. Also, no more Lolcats why Kathleen why.

Egh not as good as unskippable.

Furburt:

sign me up!, so what do we do there, talk about the good ol' days when Paul had an goatee?.

Looks like you hit the ground running.

After Unskippable and (especially) ENN, I was already curious about LRR. Luckily I don't even have to leave The Escapist for that now!

Also: (my) First Post!

Fantastic work and very funny.

I'm glad there's another website I don't have to check for updates now that LRR have partnered with Escapist!

Looks good, hopefully you can manage the three shows, if not oh well, good luck

This is either going to become something very entertaining or incredibly stupid.

I'll wait the next episode in awe and dread.

Furburt:

Well, I just recently discovered the site and loved it. Link?

OT: Heh. Nice one guys. "God dammit, Jer!" was the best part.

Something tells me this series is going to be made of cookies, awesome, and win.

Good job.

YYYEEESSS LLR! Great stuff! Looking forwards to the episodes to come, what days will they be posted? Every two weeks?

Great job guys.

Needs more Morgan ;)

Goldeneye1989:

They've managed three shows ever since ENN launched. Just that the one on loadingreadyrun.com is here now also.

HyenaThePirate:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?

This video was posted at 5 pm CET, Unskippable goes up at 6 pm CET, you're here one hour early.

Edit: Though I see 5 pm has been used rather extensively previously, but the latest pattern hints to a 6 pm timeslot.

As a fan of LRR, I found myself watching this rather nervously. Will it be good enough to please the merciless forum visitors of the escapist? Will they judge it on the first episode?

Anyways, as many ppl posted before me, even though i watched it as soon as possible, there seem to be a lot of fans here already.

ot: lol, a blueprint to move a couch!?

HyenaThePirate:

Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.

webrunner:

Goldeneye1989:

They've managed three shows ever since ENN launched. Just that the one on loadingreadyrun.com is here now also.

WEEEEELLL TOUCHE' MR SMARTY PANTS.... in that case good luck, lets hope we dont get any of that taint around here.

Oh, man! That had so much style! This has to be the best hallway a gang ever walked on in slowmotion.
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...

Who goes after the lol cats rly?
u fiends

I like how Grahams voice got all high pitched at the end.

Furburt:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Loading-Ready-Run-Fanclub

Proceed thusly.

i'm sorry but did you just end a sentence with thus(ly)

Awesome ... You do us proud up here the great white north

That.
Was.
Totally.
Awesome.

Enter with a bang, ey?

Great video as always, hope the escapist community will like your videos as much as I do

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here