LoadingReadyRun: The Job

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Heh. When they were moving the couch I was like "The martial arts guy could just use his mind powers..."

AND I WAS RIGHT. :P

Brilliant episode. It was a great way of introducing all the team players to The Escapist viewers.

well now they have three shows on the escapist, they must be getting a lot of money I'm guessing.

Russ Pitts:

HyenaThePirate:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.

Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.

LOL ok thanks.. sorry, just got worried and that. I don't like change, so when I suspects that some change might be coming, it does me head in.

OK, so is there any point in me even having LRR in my favourites any more?

I am amazed by the little amount of people needed to move such a heavy couch....I usually need 20 people..

Anyway.....Nice video guys, hope the escapist contract works out well!

Kathleen does an awesome Uma Thurman.

It's a bit strange, coming from two years of watching LRR, but I think it's a great intro to them and their humor.

Keep calm and carry on.

That... Was BRILLIANT! I freaking love you guys! I don't give a shit what the haters say, LRR will forever be absolute comedic geniuses!

Grow up everyone and smell the awesome wit-induced comedy that is obviously way too smart for you.

@swaki, that... Was never an R. It was the largest circle that turned into the Escapist E and I actually like that the original logo has stayed. Much more iconic of LRR.

The introductions for everyone was just golden and with such an amazing punchline, it just can't get any better than that. Or CAN it!?

Loved it, arguably the best special effects yet, and hilarious as always.

Always wanted to do a slo-mo walk scene like that. Absolutely epic, guys. :)

THE ESCAPIST SIGNED LRR?!(<--pretend that is an interrobang)

hmm
the acting was kinda....strange at some scenes...
but the ending made me laugh...
looking forward to new eps..

Nice that you finally get paid for LRR!

Awesome. Also, Tae-Kun(Kwan)-Jutsu-Do? More awesome.

Wow, wasn't expecting to see LRR on The Escapist - will you still be making separate LRR videos on LRR.com, or will you and The Escapist be merging now?

That's wasn't too bad, I did like the punchline :D

I used to watch LRR a lot, until the site's video player decided it wouldn't work half the time for me. I've missed that theme song, and the sketch was everything I expect from you guys! Hilarious stuff!

What we've come to expect from the LRR crew.

*thumbs up*

sirdanrhodes:
OK, so is there any point in me even having LRR in my favourites any more?

From what I understand the LRR website will still host ISC, Loading Time and Commodore Hustle.

I'm a regular LRR follower and it's been a while since I laughed constantly through a video of theirs.

That was very good, must say, Hope something like this comes to the escapist. :)

PunchClockVillain:
I like how Grahams voice got all high pitched at the end.

Psssssst, that's actually Matt. Not Graham. lern2lrrplox?

@Fightgarr, Nope, cH is coming here too. Phailhaus is staying on LRR's site though.

Fantastic introduction to LRR for those Escapist folks not fortunate enough to all ready be in tune with it.

And if you weren't before now, I think there's something wrong with you.

Loading Ready Run, you guys rock! I'm eager to see you guys on the Escapist.

Triumph, guys. Way to start things off with a bang. I'd love to meet all of you. Do you do personal appearances?

Because I've got this file cabinet I want to move but it's *hella* heavy.

Loved that video, definetly one of my favourites from the LRR team :D
keep being awesome

*statement redacted. I'm a derp*

Awesome episode. Stifled laughter throughout.

Why is this tagged "comedy"?

Welcome to the Escapist most of the rest of the Loading Ready Run crew! Looking forward to more excellent videos in keeping with your always high quality!

you know I could have done that with my mind-Jeremy
Damn it Jer-Paul

LOL

Hehehe, that was pretty good guys.

"You know I could have moved that with my mind."

"God dammit, Jer!"

The oppressive communist state of eastern Canada?

Im sold.

ForgottenPr0digy:
you know I could have done that with my mind-Jeremy
Damn it Jer-Paul

LOL

For the last time, it's MATT. Matt said "Damn it, Jer!"

The Escapist community, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, LERN2LRR. There was a clear description of WHO THEY ARE, IN the video. Watch it.

The Great JT:
I can vouch for hide-a-beds being heavy.

My father, uncle and I had to carry one on its end up a flight of stairs once. It sprung open and punched my uncle in the nose with one of its legs. After we executed it for its crime, I learned to always tie the mechanism down with rope when moving.

Great video guys--keep 'em coming!

Russ Pitts:

HyenaThePirate:
So um.. does this mean no more "unskippable"? I logged on today to see the latest Unskippable and we got this instead?
Not sure I'm pleased with the trade-off.

Unskippable will be up at the usual time today. Relax, princess.

this is why i love the Escapist, where else are you gonna get insulted by the editor in chief?.

TheNamlessGuy:
That.
Was.
Totally.
Awesome.

Enter with a bang, ey?

My thoughts exactly. Maybe LRR will finally gain some well-deserved more popularity now that it's featured here

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here