LoadingReadyRun: The Job

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

I wish they had managed to wrangle up bill and Morgan to complete the set. Morgan could be some rich suave playboy conman and Bill's ability could just be that he is tall.

Over all good that it looks like the move worked well. and Escapist means that the videos are on time :)

Aheheh....

During the slow motion walking sequence:

Quentin Tarantino's new movie: Disgraceful Morons.

that was so epically funny i think it gave me cancer!....wait no...that s the asbestos.... still wicked hilarious ! a good start for a good venture !

Well done guys. It was a good showing for your first LRR on the Escapist. As for any of you that did not like it I suggest trying some of the older videos at the LRR home page since this one was good but not my personal favorite by far.

This was quite funny.

Excellent video - so many little gems of awesome set in a bracelet of solid win. Bravo!

Saphatorael:
My thoughts exactly. Maybe LRR will finally gain some well-deserved more popularity now that it's featured here

Cross fingers and hope for the best

Wow.
I didn't really know what to expect of LRR, but I heard good things.
I'm glad what I heard appears to be true :D

giggle... yeah it's good

That...Was...Awesome.

And very very funny.

It was nice to see "Crash Override" make a comeback.
The rest was brilliant, effects that I've never seen you pull out before, although since Tucson or Bust I bet that kinda stuff has gotten so much easier to manage.

Love it.

I was hoping LRR would show up on the escapist! thank you for wasting time I should have used on my homework :D wicth reminds me... well, good show

Hileict:

ForgottenPr0digy:
you know I could have done that with my mind-Jeremy
Damn it Jer-Paul

LOL

For the last time, it's MATT. Matt said "Damn it, Jer!"

The Escapist community, PLEASE for the love of all things holy, LERN2LRR. There was a clear description of WHO THEY ARE, IN the video. Watch it.

In the defense of the ignorant populace, nobody save graham and paul spoke until the very end, so people who have never seen LRR or ENN before could be easily confused.

To test if you are properly aquainted with LRR, go to http://loadingreadyrun.com/ listen to a lrrcast, and if you are ever confused about who is speaking, watch more videos. Repeat until problem is solved.

Or, as Dr. Morgan would prescribe, just punch yourself in the face.

She foiled the plot against lolcats? How dare she!

Okay, I admit it. I snerked at the end. That was kind of awesome.

Woohoo, now I only need to type in one URL (or, actually, press "bookmarks" followed by "the escapist").
Hooray for the LRR team and all their awesome, shared with the rest of the web! Hip-hip-hooray!

"Wouldn't it be funny if they were just getting all these people together to do something mundane like moving a couch."

I thought the same! Except I didn't actually think "couch" specifically... that would've been weird.

Ahh I have watched llr for a couple years now and based off what I've seen, them moving to the escapist isn't gonna change anything. Great episode guys

Yaaay for LRR on Escapist!! :D
Lols at the Video and WOO for the real British Salute!

Fugiman477:
In the defense of the ignorant populace, nobody save graham and paul spoke until the very end, so people who have never seen LRR or ENN before could be easily confused.

To test if you are properly aquainted with LRR, go to http://loadingreadyrun.com/ listen to a lrrcast, and if you are ever confused about who is speaking, watch more videos. Repeat until problem is solved.

Or, as Dr. Morgan would prescribe, just punch yourself in the face.

As I stated over on LRR's forums.. Matt's appeared countless times on ENN. It just takes common sense and actually watching the video to know what's going on. It doesn't take a genius to know who's talking.. Or to at least find out before posting. I like the Dr. Morgan approach though!

I also cringed a little when Graham saluted with his left hand.. Me spending 7-ish years in the Australian Air Force Cadets and all.. RIGHT hand, good sir, RIGHT HAND.

ZerOmega:
This is either going to become something very entertaining or incredibly stupid.

I'll wait the next episode in awe and dread.

As a long time fan of LRR the series is incredibly stupid amounts of entertaining.

Nice Debut for the team guys! I love the Ocean's 11 paraody... But serious...

Crash Override?!?! From Hackers... I'm not sure if that is good or awesome..

VioletZer0:
I'm sorry...what the fuck was that?

I smell a troll.

FallenJellyDoughnut:

VioletZer0:
I'm sorry...what the fuck was that?

I smell a troll.

Sorry. :(

Great video to start off with guys! Great to see you on the Escapist! Hope it will continue to last!!!!

DeviousJ:
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...

Check out Suspend Your Disbelief. It had a bunch of credits.

The thoughts going through my head was if Kathleen woman of international mystery hadn't killed her own clones they could have used those instead of everyone else to move the hide a bed.

Wow! I didn't know Kathleen saved the world kittens. Thanks very much Kathleen!

That was some Epic couch moving! Great job everyone! The video is awesome!

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

Jaded_Tech:
The thoughts going through my head was if Kathleen woman of international mystery hadn't killed her own clones they could have used those instead of everyone else to move the hide a bed.

But if she hadn't killed the clones, we wouldn't have any more lolcats, and then what would be the point of moving the couch at all? What would be the point of living?

OK, I laughed. A lot. Good way to introduce a series :)

I could have seen this with my mind, you know.

tbug:

DeviousJ:
And I also don't remember a LRR-video with that much credits...

Check out Suspend Your Disbelief. It had a bunch of credits.

I guess you have a point. I just wanted to point out there were many people listed in the credits, and yeah...

Tim_LRR:
Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

Jaded_Tech:

But if she hadn't killed the clones, we wouldn't have any more lolcats, and then what would be the point of moving the couch at all? What would be the point of living?

... you know, in a very roundabout way, that somehow makes some kind of sense...

Oh my god that was awesome. And I have the same exact sword, or one that looks a helluva lot like it.

Great video, and look forward to seeing more from the LLR team. In the meantime I'll go back and watch all their old videos. I should be occupied till the next one comes out.

I'd say this is girl tripping off Salvia approved.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61377)