Alt+Escape: Every Day the Same Dream

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Alt+Escape: Every Day the Same Dream

Take a chance - do something different.

Read Full Article

Intresting...Will give it a shot. God knows beats sitting here and doing nothing other than stare at my screen all n---wait a minute!

God this game is amazing.

Its depressing to know this is the life of some people.

I liked it!
Nice visuals and music.

An eye opener that sometimes its good to mix things up. And sometimes you just gotta jump.

It was god, the only downer was how boring it was, even if that was intended.

It had a wierdly emotional ending too, even if my guy was starkers during it.

Wow, this is odd...
I think I shall keep playing it...

Wow. Just... wow...

neat...but not as epic as this
"It is said that in the final days of planet earth everyone had bad dreams.
To the west and the north of that world.The human race did gather in celebration of a pagan right to banish the cold and the dark.
Each and everyone of those people had dreamt of terrible things to come.But they forgot, because they must. They forgot, their nightmares, of fire, and war and insanity. They forgot, except for one......"

A cookie to anyone who can name it!

Very good, I'm exploring the possibilities now.

this game is amazing great game but v. depressing at the same time jeez

Quite thought-provoking. But quite a nice game, I thought.

That's rather depressing, and the final "ending" was very strange. I really liked the minimalist style and the music really fits. All and all a very thought provoking and well made piece of work.

ZippyDSMlee:
To the west and the north of that world.The human race did gather in celebration of a pagan right to banish the cold and the dark.
Each and everyone of those people had dreamt of terrible things to come.But they forgot, because they must. They forgot, their nightmares, of fire, and war and insanity. They forgot, except for one......"

Doctor Who and The End of Time

anyways, it a real neat game! i really liked the visuals and message behind the game!

Eh, it was alright, kind of an artsy-ish game and once you've played a bunch of them, ones like this are just meh...Oh well, guess thats what happens when you spend about 8-10 years playing flash games online in your spare time

Mr Thomsos:

ZippyDSMlee:

anyways, it a real neat game! i really liked the visuals and message behind the game!

A cookie is given! :X

This game is something else.

Awesome, I liked it. As simple as a game can be.

Mr Thomsos:

Visual awesomeness

Nice avatar.

Very nice, and quite a freaky ending..

Cyanin:

I found the ending rather unsettling myself. It reminds me a lot of another game that was featured here quite some time ago, actually... it was deliberately low-res graphics, and it was based off some greek mythology, I believe... I forget what it was called, though.

Hmm... Orpheus?

Yes, the game was glorious, and the ending was... priceless.

I really liked it and I'm starting to see the monotony of my own life.

Thanks to the creator for helping me open up my eyes.

It seems like independent and solo developers/programmers have been carrying the torch on thoughtful, experimental, even philosophical games for quite some time now. I hope that flash/browser games keep going in this direction, since we're unlikely to see much of it in major commercial games any time soon.

ZippyDSMlee:

Mr Thomsos:

ZippyDSMlee:

For using Google?

odubya23:

ZippyDSMlee:

Mr Thomsos:

ZippyDSMlee:

For using Google?

Nooo!!!! For replying to zippy =^0^= I is not so lonely now!!!!!
LOL

Wow. That was just...wow. I loved it.

this makes me think about the sort of life I'll have once i leave high-school. I wonder if that's all there is to a normal life.

That was... I don't know. Weird is not the word.
Different, I guess.
I suppose this is not a game but an interative art.

reminds of the intro of Another World.

Talk about an emotional setup. That was astounding. I got caught watching by a fellow lab tech, and they were talking for like a minute before I even noticed them, I was that involved.

enjoyed! thanks for the great recommendation .

MGlBlaze:

Cyanin:

I found the ending rather unsettling myself. It reminds me a lot of another game that was featured here quite some time ago, actually... it was deliberately low-res graphics, and it was based off some greek mythology, I believe... I forget what it was called, though.

Don't Look Back, based on the Orpheus myth?

I quite liked this one. Some of the things you do were heavy-handed (catching the leaf, in particular), but the game as a whole was lovely. Whoever wrote the music did a bang-up job.

I seem to be stuck with 'one step' left. How annoying =/

like this game, but I am stuck on the last step I have to do :(

Makes me wonder where the wife went off to though. Down with the rest of 'em?

Hmmmm. I don't get it.
I went to work the first day, the next day I jumped, then I woke up again...

Don't really understand this game.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or