LoadingReadyRun: Paper Boy

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Paper Boy

Fine dining has been taken to a whole new level.

Watch Video

Nice work guys, reminds me of Toilet Humour

Just too bloody good! Stop being so good LRR! You're using up all the good in the universe.

Loved it. Graham - great acting as always!

Saw the punchline coming a mile away, but it was still funny.

Very well done. :)

With great service, comes an even greater bill. Keep it up, guys.

The way Graham nonchalantly slid into the stall was too funny. And the final punchline was the icing on the cake :D

I'm never getting toilet paper there.

Fantastic video.

Much better than the debut! Very good, indeed.

I like!

James being given the towel in the end scene really cracked me up.

Reminds me of an old SNL sketch with Kevin Nealon and Harvey Keitel. I do appreciate a quality roll of crap wrap.

Genius as always. Graham very well acted and nice to see Tim having a big part he's a good actor aswell

Hey, what's wrong with wiping back to front?
Good work guys.

You guys are constantly out-doing your previous work each and every time! The Escapist move is proving more and more that it was an awesome idea.

Graham's suit is rather awesome as well. Also, Tim? You seem to have dropped your pants!

Great epidsode guys.

It was quite exquisite.

I didnt really laugh, i had more of a wtf look on my face the whole time, but it was very well done all around. look forward to seeing more.

Reminded ME of toilet humor too. Sort of like how if Andy ever DID get into that toilet that's what he would be greeted with.

Straight up quality work from the LRR crew. The towel bit at the end surprised me so much there was a 10 second gap before I started laughing.

Igen:
I didnt really laugh, i had more of a wtf look on my face the whole time, but it was very well done all around. look forward to seeing more.

Obviously you're only using 1-ply because the humor seems to have gone right through you.. Hurr hurr hurr. Does a classy waiter in a public bathroom scare you?

This was very enjoyable. Saw the end coming a mile away, didn't make it less good though. :)

Haha I loved it this one was far better than the first.

Hooo-hoo, that was too awesome. Graham as the dry brit-type of guy is just a recipe for success.

wow...that was... how should I put this...

You guys are off the mother[expletive] chain!

...for lack of better words to describe exactly why I really look forward to mondays now

Graham's delivery was spot-on and the joke doesn't overstay its welcome. Classic LRR!

Keep up the great work, guys.

Alright, Graham, seriously. How many takes did you need to be able to do all that with a straight face? That was absolutely friggin brilliant.

I was'nt certain if I would like the series judging from the first episode but this episode was of EPIC standards, so thank I can't wait for the next episode.

Haha, loved the bit about there being a Chuck-E-Cheese down the block. Who knew wiping could be so funny?

clicketycrack:
Hey, what's wrong with wiping back to front?

Well, if you don't mind smearing **** all over your scrotum, nothing really. >_>

I laughed my ass off. The reaction shots to his entering the stall were especially hilarious. Well done.

Props to Graham and Tim for solid performances, but I think the stinger is what made this video for me.

funny i like a good lol in the morning

Jbird:
The way Graham nonchalantly slid into the stall was too funny. And the final punchline was the icing on the cake :D

Yeah! That was great lol

Loved the old reprisal of Graham as a waiter-esque character, hes so good at it! XD

Am I the only one who noticed that there actually was toilet paper in the dispenser?
Also, please don't tell me people actually use towels....

Never knew toilet humor could be so classy. Good pull there ol'e Joe.

Haha, that was very funny. Loved it when the costumer asked for this year, and then we got the great look on Grahams face.

If this was youtube, that would be a definate 5 star / favorite for me.

Eeee that was brilliant lol Looking forwards to more episodes!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here