Escapist News Network: On Punctuation

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Kathleen can have the man, but I want that hat! :)

i guess the hat looks ok on yahtzee, lol

I'm a little dissapointed in myself for watching this before ZP just because "punctuation" was in the title...

The "snake? snake! Snaaaaake!" but was really funny as well.

I really wish I had a coat like Yahtzee's, it's cool.

If this show shot a baby kitten in the face, I would still watch it.
That's how good it is.

Damn you Yahtzee, I can't compete with you over Kathleen!

Still hilarious as always.

I got that joke!

You know the Fat Boys are STILL around? I can't believe it.

It will have punctuation in it and also some zeroes.

Geez, they still don't get that fake news programs aren't funny when you take it completely seriously. You don't see John Stewart with a straight face the entire time, do ya? Good to know when the release of Yahtzee's book is.

Now the first level of Parappa the Rappa is stuck in my head. Thanks.

Parappa the Rapper quote got me giggling. Nice bit of nostalgia from when crap games were really crap.

I expected Paul to close by asking what system(s) it would be available for.

Oh, and I remember Square One and Mathnet! Ah, childhood nerdiness.

I like buying boxed because they don't eat my bandwidth and if my hard-drive wipes I have a disk.

copycatalyst:

Damn, I was gonna say that.

I wonder if Mogworld's up for pre-order yet?

copycatalyst:

Kindle, iThing, and the Alienware deadTREE.

Count me among the ten people who got the Square One joke at the end.

Hoarder and collector are wishy washy terms. I like stuff, I like holding stuff, I DON'T like having stuff that can be deleted away especially the kinda non-tangible stuff that costs 50 to 60 bucks. I'll never be full digital. But if people wanna go digital it's perfectly fine.

I've just posted a few other ENN stories that were in consideration for this week's episode at loadingreadyrun.com. We're hoping to make this a weekly blog feature (at least for weeks in which we have a decent amount of unused content). Check it out :).

Hileict:
the whole "constantly throwing insults about Final Fantasy XIII".. thing.. Is really getting old and needs to stop.

We're not making fun of the game dude, I'm looking forward to FFXIII a lot.
But the bus thing... really? That deserves mockery.

Kojima Kojammies...

...with little chibi Meryls....

I'm still laughing. Beautiful episode, gang. A little dose of Yahtzee doesn't hurt at all, even if it was footage from GameX. What version firmware for "Eyes" should I have to play his new game?

ZP Mad Libs: This game (verb) s like a stale (food) , the controls suck (adjective) | (male body part) and anyone who likes it is a/an (obscure Cockney insult) .

okay, so what's the joke about MW2 surpassing $1m sales that only 10 people will get?

Is it good or bad that I was one of the ten to get the CoD:MW2 joke?

Flouncy sneaking suits with chibi Meryl on them.. hhmm.

:Writes that down in the 'Sewing Projects' notebook: This will be interesting, yes indeed.

I'll probably buy Yahtzee's book when it is released... it seems just like my cup of tea.
Fun to see at least one of them displaying emotion... and I agree: Kathleen became much more attractive when she swooned for Yahtzee, haha!

EDIT: I'll have to sneak into Yahtzee's house and get his hat, it must be magical or something... and then Kathleen will swoon like that for me! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
*notices people staring* *sinks through the ground*

Anyone knows if the new Yahtzee game has multiplayer? I'm not familiar with this... buuk... genre (must be a Japanese thing) but it has me curious.

Oh, and if it doesn't have online features, 2 out of 10.

That video was about as humurous as a salt encrusted knife being repeatedly stabbed into my eyes.The only decent part of the video was yahtzee's anouncement of his book, the rest being extremely poorly delivered, cliche internet humour.

Doesn't his text adventure sound like a ripoff of Nobel winning Portuguese writer Josť Saramago, who uses little to no punctuation on his books?

Hate to be Grammar Nazi here, but anyone else notice the book's "swear list" instructions read, "Do you want to sound like Yahtzee? Just take one word from the first colun and add it to the second and you'll be on your way in no time!"

I believe it is time to get as many fedoras as possible. Yahtzee, I hope you're open to competition...

Poomanchu745:
I don't understand why digital distribution isn't booming as it makes life infinitely easier. Plus its hard to walk into gamestop and find a new copy of Mass Effect for 5 dollars. Sometimes I wish I had the game boxes but then I realize that I have no clue where any of my old game boxes currently are and then realize I can't play half of those games because the CDs are still in those boxes. Digital distribution ftw.

The big problems I have with Digital Distribution are that I don't have anything tangible after I purchase the game,and I quite like to sit and read a manual before playing a game, just for the bit's of fluff and back story most games have there.

I also dislike the idea of paying twice for a game, and that's what downloading the game is. You pay first for the game and then you pay for the bandwidth to download it. Yes, I realise that buying DD is usually cheaper than buying in store, but that does me no good when my connection has been shaped cause I exceeded my download cap.

snuffle cat:
That video was about as humurous as a salt encrusted knife being repeatedly stabbed into my eyes.The only decent part of the video was yahtzee's anouncement of his book, the rest being extremely poorly delivered, cliche internet humour.

Welcome to the Escapist. Here's your wet blanket back.

Axillion5000:
Is it good or bad that I was one of the ten to get the CoD:MW2 joke?

I think it's good. I laughed for minutes when Paul sent me that story.

Is it bad that I'd actually buy that ZP book if it was released? It looks hilarious, especially the combine a word thing :D.

Best combination I got was "twat bucket"

I'm a fan of "twat-waffle" myself.

I love the "Square One" tie in at the end!

Kathleen's reaction to her own lame pun was priceless. The episode could have ended there and then and I'd still think it's one of the best. It would load faster, too.

How do koopas surf the web?
On an internet bowser.

Kick, punch, it's all in the mind, if you wanna test me, I'm sure you'll find that Yahtzee's new game will be good.

I made up that terrible D-link joke on the fly. Unfortunately, I believe it shows.
Also, I really want some kojammies, but I would want chibi Metal Gear Mk. IIs on them.

Re: digital distribution - I wrote that story, and I don't download my music or games. I prefer a tangible back up myself. But the phrase "human magpies" is too good not to use.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here