Apocalypse Lane: Episode 32: The Return of Big Pete

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 32: The Return of Big Pete

Big Pete is back and he's not too happy about people trying to eat him.

Watch Video

Awesome episode! :D

Stinky is probably my favorite character at this point XD.

"That movie's about as fun as dick warts"

"Oh mah goodness, it was a happy scream"

Best lines of the episode.

Epic! We're going on a road trip!

Hmm That little rant on Mouseass Reruns at the start got awfully close to sounding Like a rant about Fans never being happy about anything...Sorta like the encore Episodes and Behind the scenes of Apocalypse Lane between Season 1 and 2.
Hooray Cyborg No all we need are Pirates And Ninjas!

heh, Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd, I've done that.
Look up "The Dark Side of Oz" if you dont get it.

About time they brought big pete back!!!

I liek the way Stinky & Hickey were selfaware that they were in a show at the start lol
I see that thing on the wall as a plot ploy! Great episode.. "it was a happy scream"

Isn't Hickey sort of a Pirate with the right drink in him

That was a great episode. They should axe gamedogs and let you do two episodes a week.

Oh, how I love this series. Thanks Jon!

Why do I get a feeling they'll run into Washington DC?
Or maybe Dr. Zed That was it, right? is on it?

Great episode, love the reactions they get

Once again, you have outdone yourselves with another hilarious episode!!

When Big Pete suddenly burst into the conversation was definitely the best part of this episode. Great work, guys!

for the record i think it was a fish too

Jon Etheridge:

Just for the Reverend

Brilliant stuff, as usual. Rooooooad Trip!

Jon Etheridge:

Watch Video

FINALLY!..... thanks Jon that was epic now we are all caught up(or are we?)..... oh well now for game dogs.

Woo, another great episode :D
You may get less comments recently, but you still have fans, and people who love you show :D

Aw man the conversations Hickey and Stinky have...PRICELESS glad to see Pete is back because i kinda liked the big guy.

KotaroKun115:
Hmm That little rant on Mouseass Reruns at the start got awfully close to sounding Like a rant about Fans never being happy about anything...Sorta like the encore Episodes and Behind the scenes of Apocalypse Lane between Season 1 and 2.

Nah ya think..?

I believe thats called making a funny fourth wall swipe at anyone that got tetchy over said subject. Obviously went a little over your head =P

On topic great episode again, not quite sure where this series is going though, I'm trying to piece the timeline together, need to rewatch some older episodes and look for clues....

I loved everyone's reaction to Pete.
Funny as hell.
The nods towards all the repeats were funny too.

Perhaps Dr.Zed is the Mike..vick? that Guilliver was talking about..

This series keeps getting better and better!

MrCannon:
Isn't Hickey sort of a Pirate with the right drink in him

He becomes Cap'n Bloodface if he drinks rum while becoming a James Bond/Sean Connery impersonator if he drinks a dirty martini. This is probably due to the brain scramble the aliens gave him.

Da Joz:
That was a great episode. They should axe gamedogs and let you do two episodes a week.

That doesn't make any sense. They wouldn't need to get rid of Game Dogs for him to upload two episodes a week, and besides, it takes him a week to make a single episode. Animating is hard.

Fixed by Zed. Who is a doctor. In a wasteland. With a vault. God if this isn't going to cause some Borderlands/Fallout crap. Loved it.

Great episode, like always :D

Funny stuff. Good reference to the skeleton in Steeves house. Gosh, I just realized, this is like a soap opera for gamers. You need to put that on the tite or something... "THe Soap Opera for Video Game Nerds."

Best of the season so far guys! Keep up the awesome story :D

Jon I don't know where you and your team got this creative genius from, but I'm glad you are putting it to good use.

This episode was great, I really enjoyed the Father Hickey+Stinky+Great Rooster opening. I was waiting a long time for this dynamic trio to get more screen time.

Awww man that was a happy episode.

gee that was great , can't wait till the next episode

KotaroKun115:
Hooray Cyborg No all we need are Pirates And Ninjas!

well give hickey rum and sake at the same time he will become a ninja pirate

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or